Elf Quests Levels 1-19 (Beginner)

Comments

• alfa206
    alfa206 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hi everbody. I'm playing In Perfect Worl International with Night Elf Female chara. And I have some quest what I don't get to finish because I Don't know how. Like Pet Quest I need to get one Cage or 20 Fodder, but how and where can I get them also Phoenit Feathers and Source of Force? If somebody know how can I get them pm me.
    e-mail is S_rask_alfa-206@hotmail.com
  • ence
    ence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I really don't think that you should put up your email address on a public forum like this. It make you susceptible to all sorts of spam and malware attempts.

Aside from that, for your pet quest, the Hay is a rare drop off of certain types of mobs such as Tortoises. The pet cage is a cash shop item.

As for the others, I'm not certain what you're talking about other than the Source of Force which can be found in Arena Events.
  • harrymc
    harrymc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    MM wrong info on the celestail sprtie i went to all cords none there.. wasted like 10 mins of nmy time going to them all thanks..
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    That's odd considering I've always used my own coordinates to do the quests >.>;; Are you sure you got the first sprite first? The plant is unfarmable until you do that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • harrymc
    harrymc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Yeh i followed the cords of another guide doesnt matter.
  • skelanth
    skelanth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Aren't there two quests for bank expansion before level 20 that you can get? I couldn't spot them (perhaps I missed them?) in here. The ones that don't include the need for expansion stones (can choose, get an expansion stone, or do the quest and collect a tonne of stuff...) I'd love to know what drops these things... as many people I'm sure would! The first one, most of it's near bamboo... but the second one? No idea whatsoever! Haven't found a single item!b:cry
  • aquashock
    aquashock Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    For the part where you're supposed to rescue the Celestial Sprite and that you posted the coordinates, I don't quite get it because of the way you phrased it.
    You posted:
    "Locations are: 295, 429;281, 404;292, 446"
    Is it interpreted as coordinates 295, 429 with an alternate of 295, 281 and then it's, 404, 292 with an alternate of 404, 446?
    That's the part that's confusing to me. Thanks :)
  • Jin_nique - Heavens Tear
    Jin_nique - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    this Is So Awesome!!! :d :d :d
    You can take the soldier out of the fight,
    but you can't take the fight outta the soldier!

-Jin_Nique
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    aquashock wrote: »
    For the part where you're supposed to rescue the Celestial Sprite and that you posted the coordinates, I don't quite get it because of the way you phrased it.
    You posted:
    "Locations are: 295, 429;281, 404;292, 446"
    Is it interpreted as coordinates 295, 429 with an alternate of 295, 281 and then it's, 404, 292 with an alternate of 404, 446?
    That's the part that's confusing to me. Thanks :)

No. It's simply 3 locations written as "x,y" andd separated by ";" :-)
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • aquashock
    aquashock Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    kargor wrote: »
    No. It's simply 3 locations written as "x,y" andd separated by ";" :-)

Uhh...I still don't really get it...Lol
    Can anyone re-list the coordinates to make everything clear?
    Thanks again
  • Brimsheen - Sanctuary
    Brimsheen - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    this is easily one of the most helpful guides/posts on the forums!
    /applaud
    Souls yearn to live a hero, but even moreso, a soul yearns to die a Legend
    -Brimsheen, Mercenary for hire (16 and rising. My avvy lies)
  • destined2be
    destined2be Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The affection quest, it was mentioned that it will be auto-activated when u reach the pool of no worries, i went and even went in the water but yet still not complete. Is there a mob i have to kill or?
    I live for my freedom and my freedom is mine to dictate

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This heart with horns is my guild logo in other game
    I love it!
  • Destinedtobe - Sanctuary
    Destinedtobe - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    >.< i will keep trying
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Couple of questions then to be asked:

Did you get the Godsight Fruit?
    Did you then talk to the Apothecary?

Make sure that the quest is asking for the water. If not, go talk to the apothecary.

Finally: Are you on the ground? Hovering over/in it won't do it sometimes. And make sure you're in it. If it doesn't trigger, try moving around in the pool.

If that doesn't help...=/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tashy_washy - Sanctuary
    Tashy_washy - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    which one drops sign of strenght
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    which one drops sign of strenght

Sign of Strength is a reward from a programmed weekly event held within game. I believe you can get them from chests inside the arena event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Servencia - Lost City
    Servencia - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    im at school so cant play the game right now, but i am really thankful, now i know what to do next when i get home!

Cheers you guys are awesome!!! :-)!!

(also, i love naruto too! kalintria, but i prefer kimimaro!)
  • survivorx
    survivorx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    no offence but this is just like copied from quest log, lol
  • braninya
    braninya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thank you so much. I just spent 1.5 hours searching for Yi Chinglin for The Perimeter quest. What a pain to find without coordinates.
  • airwave
    airwave Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Im having a bit of a problem...Im level 20 now (Winged Elf Cleric) and Mangmang the Taoist won''t, literally, let me accept the Aware of Principle quest, I have currently 87 rep. Please help me figure out whats going wrong here!
  • numb3rz
    numb3rz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i think u need to have at least 88
  • numb3rz
    numb3rz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    airwave wrote: »
    Im having a bit of a problem...Im level 20 now (Winged Elf Cleric) and Mangmang the Taoist won''t, literally, let me accept the Aware of Principle quest, I have currently 87 rep. Please help me figure out whats going wrong here!
    i think u need 88
  • airwave
    airwave Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    no, that can't be it because i have 91 rep now and it still won't let me accept the quest
  • Clerrisimo - Lost City
    Clerrisimo - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    airwave wrote: »
    no, that can't be it because i have 91 rep now and it still won't let me accept the quest

I had the same problem and i had 87 rep i restart the client and i took the quest normal
  • Drkgem - Lost City
    Drkgem - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Wow.. this is a great guide.. thanks~!! looking forward for next available guide from you~! Thks again!!!!!!!!!!b:bye
  • Ence - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Wow.. this is a great guide.. thanks~!! looking forward for next available guide from you~! Thks again!!!!!!!!!!b:bye

You mean:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76951

and

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87681

?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I had added this topic to my Bookmarks.

Thank you so much! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • Neonclaw - Heavens Tear
    Neonclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thanks the guide helps a lot ^^ though i foudn something that can be sligthly changed

Whilst doing the Cold Reaper Quest i found that i could go from Archosaur (after speaking to genral summers) back to Plume then onto Bamboo village to hand in thus saving you the flight time ^^

Neon-b:laugh
  • ence
    ence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Oh yes, of course that's my preferred path of travel for that quest :) As long as you're not being too tight-wad and unwilling to spend the 1200 coin it takes to travel, that is in fact the fastest way to get back :)
  • tryfan
    tryfan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Fantastic guide. I was getting rally lost flying around at random looking for saliva root.