Comprehensive Venomancer Guide

18910111214»

Comments

• XLennith - Sanctuary
    XLennith - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great guide!! Pets were Always a pain when it comes to chosingb:surrender, but it cleared my mind of doubts!
  • Helllily - Sanctuary
    Helllily - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm level 87 veno and my magmite is level 85. I've been killing mobs for some time now for quests and bh and fb but my magmite experience seems to remain at 2189/3100. The magmite doesn't appear to be levelling. It' loyalty is fine. I keep it watered. What should I be doing to level it?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have you been killing mobs not more than 9 levels below your magmite's level, and preferably its level or above? Typically you're more than 10 levels above BH mobs, so they don't give your pet any experience, even if you and your pet combined do the majority of the damage (the other major requirement for pet getting experience.)
    I have a question about venomancers that has been bugging me lately and should be an easy answer for you veterans. Can every pet in the game attack if your a venomancer? or are some purely for show?

Only battle pets can attack. All-class (baby) pets are only for show, even if the owner is a venomancer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga