How Fast Will You lvl In 1 Day In This Server = )

Options

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Nonfactors lol.

Only guild that managed to beat us on Rohan was the Tempest 50+ Zergs occassionaly, and only when we were outnumbered. And BraveHearts, also coined BotHearts. The whole guild botted and anyone online showed up for pking. vreel.net rohan pvp video #6 has a battle with about 10 Ragequit and 30ish Bravehearts. And we whipe the floor with them until we ran out of possibles.

Who the hell is WL?

WarLord: The giant domineering guild in Oracle that owns 75% of all land. I'm surprised you don't know 'em... most Delphis do.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    WarLord: The giant domineering guild in Oracle that owns 75% of all land. I'm surprised you don't know 'em... most Delphis do.

I didnt play MY-EN. I thought you were talking about another game :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ayako55 wrote: »
    good to hear. i felt like WL had u guys on a tight leash. NeoNe0: come here boy go fetch.. lol that type of thing

Well, it wasn't that at all... I can say that much...

@ Arc: Oh, okay :D.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Nonfactors lol.

Only guild that managed to beat us on Rohan was the Tempest 50+ Zergs occassionaly, and only when we were outnumbered. And BraveHearts, also coined BotHearts. The whole guild botted and anyone online showed up for pking. vreel.net rohan pvp video #6 has a battle with about 10 Ragequit and 30ish Bravehearts. And we whipe the floor with them until we ran out of possibles.

Who the hell is WL?

WL=warlord. btw...... ROFLMFAO what does Rohan have to do with perfect world. the entire time i thought u gugs were talking about Delphi server thats too funny man! WLs r mean go check our kingdom map on oracle u will see poor little ☆ALLIED☆ guild surrounded by them
    Xtacy
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    WL=warlord. btw...... ROFLMFAO what does Rohan have to do with perfect world. the entire time i thought u gugs were talking about Delphi server thats too funny man! WLs r mean go check our kingdom map on oracle u will see poor little ☆ALLIED☆ guild surrounded by them

ReBorn was a guild in rohan. So instinctively I thought you were talking about them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well, it wasn't that at all... I can say that much...

ok maybe not all that but during myth session. my gosh was it hard to lvl. i would start questing and out of nowhere *WHAP* came a ReBorn or WL and just hit me dead..WB in general
    Xtacy
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ReBorn was a guild in rohan. So instinctively I thought you were talking about them.

never that, ReBorn probably was in Rohan but as far as im concerned Rohan is not a better game than pw overall. but seriously u guys werent talking about perfect world?
    Xtacy
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ok maybe not all that but during myth session. my gosh was it hard to lvl. i would start questing and out of nowhere *WHAP* came a ReBorn or WL and just hit me dead..WB in general

Sounds like RageQuit material IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options

Well, I sorta am. The Myen Oracle guild, and the Rohan guild are made of the same members. But w/e, for future reference I don't talk about Rohan unless I'm saying how boring I hear it is.

Hey Ayak, who were you in Oracle?
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    never that, ReBorn probably was in Rohan but as far as im concerned Rohan is not a better game than pw overall. but seriously u guys werent talking about perfect world?

They were. I was not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well, I sorta am. The Myen Oracle guild, and the Rohan guild are made of the same members. But w/e, for future reference I don't talk about Rohan unless I'm saying how boring I hear it is.

Hey Ayak, who were you in Oracle?

i am Meangirl... im a guy tho :eek: i think we need to choose a different thread to spam our selves
    Xtacy
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Meangirl, huh? Guess I don't know ya. I didn't pk Myth anyways during that time... I know I got killed by them 50+ times, though! 6x being pk'd by 9x. Heh, shame.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Meangirl, huh? Guess I don't know ya. I didn't pk Myth anyways during that time... I know I got killed by them 50+ times, though! 6x being pk'd by 9x. Heh, shame.

who are u in oracle? yea getting pked by a 9x is the worst they think they're good but in reality they really arent if they attack noobs for fun. if i was there lv i know already it would be a rap for all of them.. ok nto all but alot of them that bullied me
    Xtacy
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well, I'm "Arkaea". Level 87 Blader ... and probably permanently inactive too. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't seen me - I don't have a lotta rep on Oracle.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lol, i see. and yes ur right i never heard that name in my life. why inactive?
    Xtacy
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Due to this Closed/Open Beta, I haven't felt much reason to continue...
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    oh. go pk like crazy. lmfao join zorkan on his crazy killing spree
    Xtacy
  • caribbean
    caribbean Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I doubt I can get further than lvl 10 since, school starts one day before launch :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caribbean is a cold blooded reptilian like an amphibian.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Pk's not my thing on a delay-laggy server as a WR. Without delay-lag, and as an EA, I'll do some :)
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    oh. go pk like crazy. lmfao join zorkan on his crazy killing spree

That reminds me. When it was like my second day playing, and I had just reached level 30 and was taking a break after talking to the Tear of Vity Hermit (MY-EN spelling error, not mine :P). When I came back, I was dead, and someone with a really red name called Inflamez was standing over me. It was the first time I was pked T_T. (Then later, he invited me to join his guild saying he had turned a new leaf. :P :P) It was really funny because I thought the Tear of Heaven area was a secure zone. Anywho, whenever I think of a random pker, it reminds me of Inflamez.

Oh, to answer the topic, I could get to 20 in one day, if I were a Venomancer. I had more difficulty with Cleric because I had to rest a lot. ;)
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    june wrote: »
    That reminds me. When it was like my second day playing, and I had just reached level 30 and was taking a break after talking to the Tear of Vity Hermit (MY-EN spelling error, not mine :P). When I came back, I was dead, and someone with a really red name called Inflamez was standing over me. It was the first time I was pked T_T. (Then later, he invited me to join his guild saying he had turned a new leaf. :P :P) It was really funny because I thought the Tear of Heaven area was a secure zone. Anywho, whenever I think of a random pker, it reminds me of Inflamez.

Oh, to answer the topic, I could get to 20 in one day, if I were a Venomancer. I had more difficulty with Cleric because I had to rest a lot. ;)

Wow, Inflamez... He was pretty cool back when he was with Myth. I enjoyed him despite the fact that his guildies killed me countless times.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    haha yea i liked Inflamez becuase the whole myth thing lol i was in vent wit him at one point then he disappered
  • sphinx
    sphinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well I can't say would far I will get on my first day. I'll already by at college and since it is alrerady my 3rd year the ammount of time I could devote of PW is severly limited. I may not be on of the first high lvls, but I'll get there eventaully.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    sphinx wrote: »
    Well I can't say would far I will get on my first day. I'll already by at college and since it is alrerady my 3rd year the ammount of time I could devote of PW is severly limited. I may not be on of the first high lvls, but I'll get there eventaully.

D: I will help maybe in game. I say maybe because it's depending on the times and all the shizzle
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Come to the IRC and type "? nolife" and see what comes up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • sphinx
    sphinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    merulz wrote: »
    Come to the IRC and type "? nolife" and see what comes up.

So what does come up?

Oh and Ambie thanks for the offer:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    You must see for yourself...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • bunny
    bunny Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I'll probably level as fast as I want. I want to play games for fun; not to grind all the levels really fast. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • king
    king Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I tend to help ppl a lot, so I dont level as fast as i could. But as long as i'm having fun idc.:D
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    bunny wrote: »
    I'll probably level as fast as I want. I want to play games for fun; not to grind all the levels really fast. =)

One hint to u Bunny for this game in the beginning it not all about grinding jus thought u should know:)
This discussion has been closed.