How Fast Will You lvl In 1 Day In This Server = )

Comments

• lance
    lance Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    oh um...u all seem to be forgeting that nobody but yourselves could help you out on FB's so that might slow leveling down cuz u might die a couple times before u finish it....unless u all would skip that for later
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I have no clue how fast I will lvl not that I really mind lvling slow in CB I be just aiming to have fun hehehe
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    In PW-MY, I intentionally played the game very casually because there were a lot of problems with it. From the beginning, I was never confident that I cared about it enough to play hard. With the new PWI version, however, I might get serious and really work at it. Instead of making five characters above level 20, I'll focus everything into one character. It'll be fun. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • solstice
    solstice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    im gonna be a mage. I wanna pt with u guys after level 20 in ADC. 20 to 30-34 was such a pain for me as a mage.
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    lance wrote: »
    oh um...u all seem to be forgeting that nobody but yourselves could help you out on FB's so that might slow leveling down cuz u might die a couple times before u finish it....unless u all would skip that for later

Of course I would skip would take hours to do with a whole pt that are lvl 19 it would be another HH but i would deff skip if i want to lvl fast then when high enough i will do
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I play about 17 hours a day ( most was 3 days straight) have nearly one of every class (3 in their 70's one on their 60's)
    I know the quests pretty well so I should level pretty fast.
    ^^
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ambie wrote: »
    I play about 17 hours a day ( most was 3 days straight) have nearly one of every class (3 in their 70's one on their 60's)
    I know the quests pretty well so I should level pretty fast.
    ^^

:eek: I don't even know what to say to this.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ambie
    edited July 2008
    I take gaming very seriously to the point of where i now need glasses xD
    (not good i know) Ive been playing rpg's/tactic games since I was 6.
    D:
    I like to be the best when I can.
    The fact I know the game far better this time around and will be here from the start hopefuly plays well to my fight to be super "no life captain ambie of the gaming world"

(I rarely feel tired)
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Huh. Well, my time during the day is kinda limited, so I can only play from midnight to 10am. 10 hours can get me either to, or close to, level 30 in one day, right?
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • bayport
    bayport Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ums >_> the whole life thing kinda tends to play a big role for me alot of the time lol

i proally won't make it too far maybe in the teens after 1 day?

depends on if im doing anything :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bayport - Archer
    Server - PvP East
  • ambie
    edited July 2008
    hmm, depends on how fast you do your quests.
    I know at slow speed (lazy speed in my case)
    10 hours could get into the 25 mark so yeah I guess it's possible, but i guess it depends on what class and how well you know the quests.

:3 *cheers for insane gaming*
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Well, I'm a pretty knowledgeable Archer this time around, and I've got plenty of friends to party with... I definitely expect to be a part of a guild during my 1st day, if I'm not the GM of it.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ambie
    edited July 2008
    I was thinking of making a guild, but I don't buy ingame money often. (people do it for me >:])
    I tend to see the better guilds with leaders who do, as well as that I like being told what to do in a guild/legion/clan whatever it comes under in any game >_<

Sadly no one I know is coming here though ive tried convincing a few but they say.
    "I've put to much work into my char" ah well.
    :p still wondering if i should convince kismat to join
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    I'm strongly considering making my own guild, as well. And I do spend money in-game... I'd be quite determined to win land in War.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • bayport
    edited July 2008
    ooo ark

awesome guild name =

Legends
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bayport - Archer
    Server - PvP East
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Legend was a corrupt guild that was destroyed by WL in early Oracle history.

I have a different name in mind :)
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ambie
    edited July 2008
    The guild will be known as.

TehSmex
  • bayport
    edited July 2008
    Oh i didn't know that lmao

AllStars sounds pretty awesome too...but anyway this isnt a guild thread =P

um yeah level 15 in one day O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bayport - Archer
    Server - PvP East
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    *raises brow*

Maybe WeeTaDead :D
    j/k, j/k....

Perhaps 1stLegion, UnLiMiTeD, HolyForce, Aether, or CarpeDiem.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ambie
    edited July 2008
    ive heard the name CarpeDiem before in the game as well as another game. *tries to think what game* might of been eudemons
  • mellora
    mellora Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Wow ... (no, not WoW) :p I will probably level more slowly, due to job and family obligations (and sleep requirements for same). :o

Once I get a feel for the game and find my groove, I usually progress at a decent pace, mainly because I find it enjoyable and like PVE, quests, etc.

I am actually looking forward to exploring the game environment, experiencing it as a new player and developing my character (I know, which will be wiped :eek:). Also, I enjoy being in a guild because I have met some really fine people IG online. Not even sure if the guild feature will be there in CB? But maybe...
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ark wrote: »
    Legend was a corrupt guild that was destroyed by WL in early Oracle history.

I have a different name in mind :)

not destroyed by WL but by myth which was later taken by WL... i was ex Legend and ex myth i think i know alot of it
    Xtacy
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    ayako55 wrote: »
    not destroyed by WL but by myth which was later taken by WL... i was ex Legend and ex myth i think i know alot of it

Well, WL took some lands, Myth took 2 lands, Msia took a few... it was ripped apart by a few guilds, but ultimately dominated by WL.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Well, WL took some lands, Myth took 2 lands, Msia took a few... it was ripped apart by a few guilds, but ultimately dominated by WL.

u from oracle? well anyway ☆ALLIED☆ FTW
    Xtacy
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    As long as RageQuit goes up on day 1 we are good ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    u from oracle? well anyway ☆ALLIED☆ FTW

Ha, yeah. They're actually really good. Too bad WL locked them to 1 land.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    lmfao yes they did those jerks. but we're good to go.. and ragequit whats up with that guild? sounds like most the time there is an arguement about u guys quitting and u guys come up with funny excuses.. lol rageQUIT i get it.. should make it more clear or maybe thats clear enough:D:p:) so what happened with ReBorn and WL. i hear alot of things
    Xtacy
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    lmfao yes they did those jerks. but we're good to go.. and ragequit whats up with that guild? sounds like most the time there is an arguement about u guys quitting and u guys come up with funny excuses.. lol rageQUIT i get it.. should make it more clear or maybe thats clear enough:D:p:) so what happened with ReBorn and WL. i hear alot of things

Well, our alliance was broken due to reasons you'll have to ask DivineGoD about. Currently, we're neutral to all guilds.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008

Nonfactors lol.

Only guild that managed to beat us on Rohan was the Tempest 50+ Zergs occassionaly, and only when we were outnumbered. And BraveHearts, also coined BotHearts. The whole guild botted and anyone online showed up for pking. vreel.net rohan pvp video #6 has a battle with about 10 Ragequit and 30ish Bravehearts. And we whipe the floor with them until we ran out of possibles.

Who the hell is WL?

RageQuit is a common Gaming term which means Quitting and Yelling and basically throwing a fit. But we only quit games after several occasions of imbalanced pvp, corrupt gms, or just a terrible game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Well, our alliance was broken due to reasons you'll have to ask DivineGoD about. Currently, we're neutral to all guilds.

good to hear. i felt like WL had u guys on a tight leash. NeoNe0: come here boy go fetch.. lol that type of thing
    Xtacy
This discussion has been closed.