RageQuit - International PVP/PK Guild

Options

Comments

• Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    really **** on most organised faction ever in pw....

Uhh... What?b:questionb:puzzled
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lolwut.

Unbanned. Zzz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Are you sure you have the right guild, Jake? RageQuit is probably one of the most intelligent guilds out there, unlike GZ + CQ. They speak in BR talk. :3
    JAJAJAJAJA.

u has a problem with brasil? we 0wn yr face.

**** I don't know how to do this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • julio69
    edited December 2008
    Options
    free bump
    b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • superdaveninja
    superdaveninja Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The opening info said that you had clans in games from Guild Wars to RO....
    Do you mean RO as in Regnum Online? :O
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ragnarok Online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    only thing rq is good at is sneak attacks. they run away like scared little girls if they dont have at least a 3 on 1 advantage. had a bunch come after me and my girl today. told her to go to town and all but one followed her. some idiotic mage who's name i wont mention decided to keep coming after me. i turned around and dropped her **** even with her having a minimum of a 5 level advantage and me not having a single TT equip. they are all a bunch of epic failures in any fair fight.
  • julio69
    edited December 2008
    Options
    odb wrote: »
    only thing rq is good at is sneak attacks. they run away like scared little girls if they dont have at least a 3 on 1 advantage. had a bunch come after me and my girl today. told her to go to town and all but one followed her. some idiotic mage who's name i wont mention decided to keep coming after me. i turned around and dropped her **** even with her having a minimum of a 5 level advantage and me not having a single TT equip. they are all a bunch of epic failures in any fair fight.

Raise your hand who stopped reading this reply after the red line

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    odb wrote: »

Lol, If you hate us so much and refuse to call out actual names and give vague comments... chances are you're complete bull **** here so gg on being a terribaddie liar.

Let alone let us know who you are in game ^_-
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Are you sure you have the right guild, Jake? RageQuit is probably one of the most intelligent guilds out there, unlike GZ + CQ. They speak in BR talk. :3
    JAJAJAJAJA.

I know you can't possibly be serious about this statement after saying "JAJAJAJAJA"

That is all =.=
  • jaitie
    jaitie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    sounds like a scary guild :D
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    this shouldn't be on page 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zellias - Lost City
    Zellias - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I have noticed that RQ gets a lot of bad press. To be fair, I am not in RQ, and unless somehow coerced, I will NEVER join RQ. I am in a small but dedicated guild called Dauntless. I've seen RQ members fighting, and they honestly give their all to each fight. comments like, "the only thing RQ is good at is sneak attacks," "you edit your vids," and the like are often unfair accusations. To be honest, I'm no huge fan of RQ myself, but I'm just going to tolerate them. Live and let live, yes?b:surrender
    I am the Sage of the Threads, and I bow to youb:thanks

"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not so sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Hello, Lost City! Hello, Dauntless!!
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    sure you will never be in RQ
    we dont need level 14
    kthxbye
  • rea15
    rea15 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Whats the req's atm?
    I played delphi server before and would have joined your guild but it died before I really started to play for real

Btw I can level an archer from 1-60 in a month would 60 be good enough or>?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Level req is 65 atm.

By the time you get to that it will probably be 70.

Quit your job, drop out of school, and get going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Level req is 65 atm.

By the time you get to that it will probably be 70.

Quit your job, drop out of school, and get going.

YM speaks truth.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blksunrising - Lost City
    Blksunrising - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Lol dont do that , just play.

Just roll a PvE only build until you meet the req lvl. the reroll into their wanted build for this guild
  • RockCommando - Lost City
    RockCommando - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I don't mean to offend, but RQ is nothing but a bunch of bullies who can't kill people they're own level, so they have to beat on 3X/4X's to build up their ranks, it actually depresses me when they do that toob:victory
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I don't mean to offend, but RQ is nothing but a bunch of bullies who can't kill people they're own level, so they have to beat on 3X/4X's to build up their ranks, it actually depresses me when they do that toob:victory
    Carebear b:sweat
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jake_s - Lost City
    Jake_s - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I heard that RageQuit will be disbanning sometime in the Summer of 2009. To go to another game.b:victory
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    What's Wolfblade?

While we appreciate you being a fanboy, it doesn't mean you can flood our thread with trash.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I heard that RageQuit will be disbanning sometime in the Summer of 2009. To go to another game.b:victory
    They would be owning your nooby booty till then don't worry b:victory
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options

nobody will be "disbanning" anything. Or even disbanding.

Some people have their eye on another mmo, with an unannouced release date. RQ is a multi game guild, we'll be around till we get bored of all this drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    we'll be around till we get bored of all this drama.
    a.k.a Eternity or till PWE shuts down.
    RQ getting bored of drama? I would pay to see that happen.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    RageQuit is a clan based entirely on pissing everyone else off.
    That's kind of weird and disrespectful...
    You guys do a really good job, though. Have you seen the FAC fight in the cleric forums yet?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ah good that u reminded me
    need to fla ... post useful advices again
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    hallo mens i make bamp here for good reason yes mens? bamp for u nd gratz on burger b0ner vry good make burger yes but maybe u make burger on me soon b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I drink milk from begs eh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

White milk=Fail,Chocolate milk=win...Chocolate milk comes in cartons.

W2FAIL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.