[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CB IGN: Syphilis
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    "Yeah. Like how yellow with black in it but not yellow is black."

"That's like me. Black with yellow in it but not black."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Haha you laughed so loud my ears were hurting. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    I think the only time on PWI I've laughed harder was when we had TaNk in the party, and Deadbone goes "Why did he turtle?"

And I go "Ask him. He'll make the O.O face."

and he did it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    TaNk owned me there b:cry
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    I think the only time on PWI I've laughed harder was when we had TaNk in the party, and Deadbone goes "Why did he turtle?"

And I go "Ask him. He'll make the O.O face."

and he did it.

Ahahahaha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Ahaha that's ****ing great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Got the territory <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just wondering. Were there any Fusion members present at the TW? I was really hoping one would be there for the lulz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Merkzorz bltch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krystar
    krystar Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    LOL?

Yeah, okay. Apparently you've never even watched our videos. We take on people 5-10 levels above us, with heirograms, and always come out on top. Let me guess - you were in Memoire or KrzyKilla (or Destined) and we stomped your ****.

if I need to, I'll reupload the videos. I use vreel.net but their video upload is down for maintenance right now.

Macro please....RQ wait until people are doing bosses and then run up and gank you...OR they, like SOOO many other guilds are so far up BLT's ***'s that they pk with BLT and both RQ and BLT never attack unless they outnumber people either in level or in people...you 1v1 one RQ or one BLT and they bring in 15 guildies to take out one.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    krystar wrote: »
    Macro please....RQ wait until people are doing bosses and then run up and gank you...OR they, like SOOO many other guilds are so far up BLT's ***'s that they pk with BLT and both RQ and BLT never attack unless they outnumber people either in level or in people...you 1v1 one RQ or one BLT and they bring in 15 guildies to take out one.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    krystar wrote: »
    Same goes with AxeGanG and Conqueror. They outnumber people and when more come to even up the fight, AxeGanG and Conqueror already started running away. Thus, coming to a conclusion that we outnumbered you 15v1, or whatever. By the way, isn't it two guilds fighting against BloodLusT? Why can't two guilds round up enough people? You're probably in AxeGanG, or Conqueror and whining at the fact you can't win.

RQ is a random pking guild. Stop whining when they do pk you.
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Wow, didn't realize we ever outnumbered you. (I'm conqueror just so you know "Xtacy") So now you say that you guys outnumber us because we do that to you... Then you say we can't round up enough people out of 2 guilds on 1.

Well guess that just about settles everything. We don't outnumber you guys.. Ever. And conqueror has only 1 person that talks about issues between himself and BloodLust or RQ. I don't need to name.b:bye
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Conqueror alone doesn't maybe, but they do when AxeGanG and Conqueror group together to pk. Usually eight, or more AxeGanG and Conqueror combined pking 1-3 of our members. Then someone ask guild to help. When enough people show up to even the numbers. The AxeGanG and Conqueror party usually leave and some stay in safe zone. Crying that all of us came to pk them.
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Are you even around when this happens? Let me tell you the real story behind this. Conqueror or BloodLust which ever come to crash the pt, usually fight evenly already. Then after a while you wait for about 3 minutes. You will start to see the dots multiply into an uneven amount.

Those in BloodLust get every conqueror dead after greatly outnumbering them and the ones that died start to act big.

Note: They were quiet before their guildies came to help. How awesome is that? b:lipcurl

but of course you could ask any BloodLust if this is true and they would tell you otherwise. That's ok I'm used to it from oracle. <3
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Conqueror alone doesn't maybe, but they do when AxeGanG and Conqueror group together to pk. Usually eight, or more AxeGanG and Conqueror combined pking 1-3 of our members. Then someone ask guild to help. When enough people show up to even the numbers. The AxeGanG and Conqueror party usually leave and some stay in safe zone. Crying that all of us came to pk them.

It took 4 Archers and 1 Barbarian to kill me "=(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • Everlusting - Lost City
    Everlusting - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I talked to many of your executors and they said It would be alright for me to join. They will put a good word for me. But I still haven't got accepted after a week of appying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Oh so AG need 8 ppl to kill 3 of BLT, can I know those 3 name please? They are very heroic then... And for CQ, they are... BLT is the strongest, everyone bow to their powerful army...

Sry Pan, Ara, Celes and RQs for once again messing your box. Free bump anyway.

And <3 for prosper ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    I talked to many of your executors and they said It would be alright for me to join. They will put a good word for me. But I still haven't got accepted after a week of appying.

Was on vacation in florida, sorry about that :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• evrilysis
    edited November 2008
    I can p0ast againz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    oh no b:shocked
  • mystic
    edited November 2008
    GF this TW, Panic. You guys managed to not lose for 18 whole minutes. Better than I thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    :3

What have you done....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • evrilysis
    edited November 2008
    Fagmeter is going off.

I'm disappointed in you Mystic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited November 2008
    RageQuit shop is updated, since we have like 20 girls in the guild and they were crying there's not enough female stuff. Added female shirts, a speghetti strap tank top, unisex hoodies, and a new addition to the female underwear line.

www.RQClan.com/Shop

Enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    anima wrote: »
    Oh so AG need 8 ppl to kill 3 of BLT, can I know those 3 name please? They are very heroic then... And for CQ, they are... BLT is the strongest, everyone bow to their powerful army...

Sry Pan, Ara, Celes and RQs for once again messing your box. Free bump anyway.

And <3 for prosper ^^.

Anima!! You still playing PW? I haven't spoken to you in a while ;D
This discussion has been closed.