[ OLD ] Post Your Picture!

Comments

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    sealed wrote: »
    Should of took all regular classes then you would be in a grade at a appropriate age instead of taking advance classes and go to college early, plus if you took regular classes you probobly would have like a 90% average if you went to college that early.

And I like soccer too =)

sealed~
    well i got accepted into the university because of my 100% average in all computer related and physical science.

yeah i could have chosen not to go, but at that point in time, i thought it would be cool. once i made the choice, there was no turning back.

well everything in life turned out okay, i hate girls now, i suck at math, i got a great job! and I'm enjoying my life to the max (like i spent 500$ yesterday on clothes) while all my other friends are like 1/2 way through their university studies.

like in FMA, equivalent exchange ^^
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    severan wrote: »
    well i got accepted into the university because of my 100% average in all computer related and physical science.

yeah i could have chosen not to go, but at that point in time, i thought it would be cool. once i made the choice, there was no turning back.

well everything in life turned out okay, i hate girls now, i suck at math, i got a great job! and I'm enjoying my life to the max (like i spent 500$ yesterday on clothes) while all my other friends are like 1/2 way through their university studies.

like in FMA, equivalent exchange ^^

Whats your job?? like your hobby or whatever, I'm pretty good at computers too, but not much with science >.>

Why hate girls??? They are smeksi:p

sealed~
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    Whats your job?? like your hobby or whatever, I'm pretty good at computers too, but not much with science >.>

Why hate girls??? They are smeksi:p

sealed~

i used to work for the government some time ago, in their military operations as a "virtual reality world designer and programmer" but then things got messy and i kind of hated what they were experimenting at so i refused to work. they stripped me off my citizenship and threw me out of the country.

now (since july) i'm working at Electronic Arts as level designer and programmer ^^ it's fun.
    oh i just don't like girls... i mean place a girl and video game before me and ask me to choose you can bet a million $ that it will be the video game ^_^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • sunnehbug
    sunnehbug Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    auyww5.jpg

jf99gn.jpg

2w4bj4m.jpg

35l9q94.jpg

Ok thats me :]
    Boom booom!

Dont eat me! yew Bums! :eek:
    and hope i dont get beaten up
    by a broom again! *hides*
  • teajunkie
    teajunkie Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc307/greyskykaleidoscope/Picture005.jpg

I'm the little thing sleeping on top of the beer belly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lost City PvP server
    Teru ~ 6x cleric
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    a little late to the picture party, but here's a couple of me.

07910016-1-1.jpg
    myself with my little munchkin, bored wife in the background

myself.jpg
    me looking a little creepy. Pic i took for my MSN avatar a while back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobobob
    bobobob Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    the first 70% of this thread revolves around bunny. I guess people were surprised that there are good looking girls that play video games. :)

-p.s. my user in the game will be Accu (i got that name from unused c.d. case. it had accu core thingy on it and i was like hey accu.)
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15790000&dateline=1218674145
    Your Current Signature Picture[/SIGPIC]
    bobobob = AccuXracy and Accu
  • bobobob
    bobobob Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    so I guess this thread is dead.:(
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15790000&dateline=1218674145
    Your Current Signature Picture[/SIGPIC]
    bobobob = AccuXracy and Accu
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    not really

and lol @ you bunny girls playing video games.
    We'll a lot of guys play video games these days, girls have never been the fan of it. like the old saying goes..."cant beat 'em? join 'em" we'll be expecting more "bunny" girls to play in the future

*hides*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kelansan
    kelansan Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nogard
    nogard Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2008
  • polydeuces
    polydeuces Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2008
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    polydeuces wrote: »
    50 pages and not one about drinkin alcohol? Punks

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/614/n7597589221350228629hm4.jpg

Stop lying thats lemonade O.o

sealed~
  • holz
    holz Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i might post mine but not right now ambie and Nogard on these forums know what i look like anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    severan wrote: »
    not really

and lol @ you bunny girls playing video games.
    We'll a lot of guys play video games these days, girls have never been the fan of it. like the old saying goes..."cant beat 'em? join 'em" we'll be expecting more "bunny" girls to play in the future

*hides*

bunny girls? what the heck's that mean?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    holz wrote: »

Cute bunny girls ^.~

sealed~
  • polydeuces
    edited August 2008

I think that means they're trying to hit on internet girls.
  • holz
    edited August 2008
    ok i aint posting mineunless sum either does it for me or annie or amber tries to eat me D:
    annie=Nogard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saiyuka
    saiyuka Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    80% of ppl shown their pics are so old!!! :O mostly the guys :l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MY PSP background :D
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm only 27. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • polydeuces
    edited August 2008
    saiyuka wrote: »

Shhhh I'm 17. And that pic was of me when I was 14 but I look exactly the same (and I still drink)
  • nogard
    nogard Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ok i aint posting mineunless sum either does it for me or annie or amber tries to eat me D:
    annie=Nogard

Hollllllly~ post D: or i'll bite your arm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kookeh952
    kookeh952 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    :rolleyes: i dont have a pic of meh.. well not on the comp. ill need to upload from my camra :D Im Erika by the way..
  • kookeh952
    kookeh952 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    saiyuka wrote: »

I know! Dx what is wrong with men..
  • kelansan
    kelansan Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    naw the reason why most of the girls here are young is because they haven't been knocked up and have to take care of their own little crotchfruits yet. Give them a few years, they'll get pregnant, and won't have time for online anymore. On the other hand, men don't have to worry about this usually, and can spend more time online the older they are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • timmehxxl
    timmehxxl Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hey this is me =P i took it after dying my hair.... :D

i have 2 but i dont look so good but wtf does that matter to me :D

http://a628.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/77/l_a6a27e4624fb7452c38e8611fd6aee4b.jpg
    http://a590.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_e7e3f02c3ef0f3392c5be27b682e953d.jpg

Greetz :cool:
  • saiyuka
    edited August 2008
    eh im turning 17 on the 20th :D Leo's rulz!!!

@kelansan

:o that sounded offensive in some sort of way lol and i probably don't wanna waste my time on this if i have GF>wife>kids. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    kelansan wrote: »
    naw the reason why most of the girls here are young is because they haven't been knocked up and have to take care of their own little crotchfruits yet. Give them a few years, they'll get pregnant, and won't have time for online anymore. On the other hand, men don't have to worry about this usually, and can spend more time online the older they are.

Thats why you use..... CONDOMS!!!!

sealed~
  • saiyuka
    edited August 2008

sealed~

rofl go for trojans brand :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    polydeuces wrote: »
    I think that means they're trying to hit on internet girls.
    pfft... i don't need to hit on them >_< i don't need girls... i just need a mirror or t0yo.
    here's me again, this time, i drew myself using water colours from one of my original photos.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/nubknight/myillus.jpg

i love myself xD *stares into the mirror*
    oh that, well I'm a kind of what you call "manwh0reish-self centered-ego driven-rich kid with lots of issues" but i try to be as polite as possible, I'm kind of Victorian sometimes ^^ sometimes i wonder if I'm from this planet.
    i was just referring to cute girls as bunny girls, since i actually find bunnies cuter that girls ;D

sealed~
    virgin FTW!~ 20 years and kicking

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.