[ OLD ] Post Your Picture!

Comments

• merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    sarahbear wrote: »
    Well, I didn't post any text with my pictures and you still commented on mine. :D

You're an exception. I couldn't let that opportunity pass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • sarahbear
    sarahbear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    merulz wrote: »
    You're an exception. I couldn't let that opportunity pass.

What opportunity? You didn't really explain what you were saying no to.
    "The human body is a canvas for the expression of cultural ideas of men and women throughout time and around the world."
    -Liz Sands

:D Buying photoshop at discount price from my school soon. So I can make a sweet signature soon!
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    What opportunity? You didn't really explain what you were saying no to.

Come to IRC, Infrequentia will explain it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • sarahbear
    edited July 2008

I'm not really sure what you're talking about. I know there's a sticky for IRC, but I don't know what it is or anything. And yes, I did read the post.
    "The human body is a canvas for the expression of cultural ideas of men and women throughout time and around the world."
    -Liz Sands

:D Buying photoshop at discount price from my school soon. So I can make a sweet signature soon!
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Don't pull me into this. D:
  • sarahbear
    edited July 2008
    Don't pull me into this. D:

Uh. What is going on? This conversation is getting a little strange for me.
    -Liz Sands

• infrequentia
    edited July 2008
    Uh. What is going on? This conversation is getting a little strange for me.

Don't mind him. He's being a butt. :/
  • sarahbear
    edited July 2008

Dude, if you have a problem with the way I look, keep it to yourself. You are some guy on the internet that has something against me, okay. It doesn't affect anything except for the fact that I won't be your in-game friend. :rolleyes: Such a loss on your part.

Take care.
    -Liz Sands

• bigkahunaburger
    bigkahunaburger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    You look so delicious :9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    Dude, if you have a problem with the way I look, keep it to yourself. You are some guy on the internet that has something against me, okay. It doesn't affect anything except for the fact that I won't be your in-game friend. :rolleyes: Such a loss on your part.

Take care.

Yep, a big loss. I'm so depressed that I can't be friends with you, I think I'll go cut myself.

/wrists

Doesn't affect me that you think I'm just some guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • archsage
    archsage Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Merulz, chillax man jeez no need to get so harsh on sarahbear. On to my complimets =P Infrequentia you look awesome on those pics, love da eyes! and sarahbear you look awesome too, i'm neutral when it comes to piercings...but you look..soo...fresh
  • veryflat
    veryflat Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    15ez812.jpg
    287odfr.jpg

Svensk?

10 letters DOT DOT DOT DOT
  • infrequentia
    edited July 2008
    No, that bag in the background is imported from Sweden. /sarcasm :rolleyes:
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008

Take care.

LoL merulz, you could roleplay and stuff <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited July 2008
    15ez812.jpg
    287odfr.jpg

:eek: ....??? AND THIS IS??
    .................. A PW NEW MONSTER????...............

JOKE :p
  • infrequentia
    edited July 2008
    nounours wrote: »
    :eek: ....??? AND THIS IS??
    .................. A PW NEW MONSTER????...............

JOKE :p

Meanie. T_T
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited July 2008
    Meanie. T_T

not meanie :p
  • bigkahunaburger
    bigkahunaburger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I don't care if you're a hamburger, a chicken burger, or even a soy burger. As long as you can tank, deal damage, or provide timely heals, you're OK in my book.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sarahbear
    edited July 2008
    I don't care if you're a hamburger, a chicken burger, or even a soy burger. As long as you can tank, deal damage, or provide timely heals, you're OK in my book.

Haha. That made my day.. or evening. :D

mmmm... soy burger *drools*
    -Liz Sands

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    In all seriousness, we're on here to introduce ourselves to each other, and make new GAME PLAYING friends.

Not to hook up, get a girlfriend, boyfriend, etc. We're here to be polite, friendly, kill some monsters and work together in a game.

Keep the high school, gossip, insults, egos, and other unneeded stuff outside of these forums. There's millions of places on the net to complain, insult, stalk and generally be mean to others elsewhere.

It is suggested those types of people do that elsewhere. On here, you will most likely be banned.

So get back to posting pics, try to stay on the thread topics, discuss PW, and have fun!!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    in All Seriousness, We're On Here To Introduce Ourselves To Each Other, And Make New Game Playing Friends.

Not To Hook Up, Get A Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc. We're Here To Be Polite, Friendly, Kill Some Monsters And Work Together In A Game.

Keep The High School, Gossip, Insults, Egos, And Other Unneeded Stuff Outside Of These Forums. There's Millions Of Places On The Net To Complain, Insult, Stalk And Generally Be Mean To Others Elsewhere.

It Is Suggested Those Types Of People Do That Elsewhere. On Here, You Will Most Likely Be Banned.

So Get Back To Posting Pics, Try To Stay On The Thread Topics, Discuss Pw, And Have Fun!!

Gogo Wannabe Mod!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited July 2008
    merulz - chill out, homie. plz. what's with all this angst? it's not like ya'll the hatfield and mccoys, ya know? and even them folks made their peace over a century ago :)

let's all be cool.

^_^

thanks for understanding,

- O

and me after karaoke tonight:
    http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8448/rinjsz0.th.jpg
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    orinj wrote: »
    merulz - chill out, homie. plz. what's with all this angst? it's not like ya'll the hatfield and mccoys, ya know? and even them folks made their peace over a century ago :)

let's all be cool.

^_^

thanks for understanding,

- O

and me after karaoke tonight:
    http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8448/rinjsz0.th.jpg

I know, I'm frustrating. Once the game comes up, however, I will no longer be posting near as much as I do now (I have 50 posts per day on average).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Lol at noun I think its the other way around :P

On the other hand infrequentia's name suits her since it also describes her look, sophisticated and cute ;)
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    nounours wrote: »

Lipstick lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    Gogo Wannabe Mod!

Is this panda (me) on the yin side, or the yang side??

Will the forums find out???
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Is this panda (me) on the yin side, or the yang side??

Will the forums find out???

What. the. hell. does. this. mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Ughhh! I guess I'll post a VERY old pic of me now since I STILL don't have my cell phone service back or a camera or a webcam anymore. So here you go.

I was like.. 14 here. I am 17 now. Lol

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/x2swordplay/mememe.jpg
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2008
This discussion has been closed.