Welcome to Perfect World International

Options

Comments

• cannibal
    cannibal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    is out free to play on the 19th of agust??
  • specter
    specter Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    cannibal wrote: »
    is out free to play on the 19th of agust??

Nope, on 19th the closed beta phase begins.
  • arsenio
    arsenio Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    hi am new here had heard about this game for quite a while now but just found this international version just now so i finally decided to sign up. i think i did the beta key thing right since the application says accepted now, just activated this account today and i'm looking forward to playing this game lol. i haven't played a mmo where i controlled one character since i took a break from WoW and started Sword of the New World. from what i have seen this game is as awesome as the above two maybe even more :D , i hope to make lots of friends and or rivals when it starts closed beta.
    oh and just to make sure when the beta application says accepted after i got the key from the promotion on Onrpg.com that means i dont have to do anything more right? ty for any answers to my questions can't wiat to see you in game
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    if it says accepted, you can login once closed beta starts, so yes, your account is pretty much there for you, you don'T have to do anything else at the moment.

Btw: hi there, i'll also play here as it seems (european, but ok, the EU version doesn't seem to have any IP blocks and stuff), placed MY-EN on Delphi before, WF, member of Espada before i quit some months ago

nice to meet everyone
  • shalan
    shalan Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Hi All,
    I just wanted to say Hi from Australia and that I am looking forward to being able to beta test this game. I was told about it by a mate who I met in the Lineage 2 world :)
    From what I have read and seen, this looks like just the sort of game I can get alot of enjoyment from.

See you all in game.

Shalan
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    shalan wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I just wanted to say Hi from Australia and that I am looking forward to being able to beta test this game. I was told about it by a mate who I met in the Lineage 2 world :)
    From what I have read and seen, this looks like just the sort of game I can get alot of enjoyment from.

See you all in game.

Shalan

See you 'round too :D. Will be good to have ya :cool:
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • leon
    leon Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    you'll survive ^^

oh and one more thing. Men are born ignorant not stupid, they are made stupid by education. :cool:

I dont know wether to take that as a compliment or an insult... But well just go with compliment >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Leon
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    leon wrote: »
    I dont know wether to take that as a compliment or an insult... But well just go with compliment >_>
    it's a complement to all us guys lol... this was quoted by some wise guy who like us hated school for giving him a F grade because he slept during the exam after finishing it.
    turns out he got all his answers wrong.

it's was him that later invented the D20 cooling mechanism for necular power generators, which is the next gen in power producing technology in the world.

it cheers me up when i fail math tests ^_____^ i just hate math
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • jades
    jades Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I for one cant wait I played for awhile in the my version but lag got to me too bad so Im really looking forward to this one . hope to see everyone in game
  • handsomethecarlos
    handsomethecarlos Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    can't wait untill this game is open, i've been watching a lot of WF in youtube
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leon
    edited July 2008
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    it's a complement to all us guys lol... this was quoted by some wise guy who like us hated school for giving him a F grade because he slept during the exam after finishing it.
    turns out he got all his answers wrong.

it's was him that later invented the D20 cooling mechanism for necular power generators, which is the next gen in power producing technology in the world.

it cheers me up when i fail math tests ^_____^ i just hate math

COOL! As if living life to its fullest didnt make me happy enough XD :D

BTW do you know what his name is by any chance? Anyone? I wanna wiki him and get my facts straight for math class >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Leon
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    leon wrote: »
    COOL! As if living life to its fullest didnt make me happy enough XD :D

BTW do you know what his name is by any chance? Anyone? I wanna wiki him and get my facts straight for math class >:)
    no idea... it was 5 years ago i read an article about his invention on the new york times.
    i think it was the D20 cooling system, not sure.

i equip myself with potato chips for math class, because i usually get sent out for not doing my assignment ^_^ i was a bad student @ math class xD
    it's a good thing i was GOD @ programming, it always saved my Hyde
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • malign
    malign Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    *Drools* 18 days left!
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Yeah. It's taking forever.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • alastor
    alastor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well, I have an really BIG question: I'm already playin the english version of PW in the malasyan server, If I want to play the international version, I should uninstall that one and replace with this one??
  • advanced
    advanced Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Hi all, just got my key from MMORPG.com! Heard about this game, looks good and cant wait to play it!
  • selfir
    selfir Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i hope this game is addictable ^^
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    thanks for the keys GMs
  • rufus
    rufus Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dang. if i had have found out about this 1 day eariler my join date would have said july instead of august. now i look like the super new guy
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rufus wrote: »
    dang. if i had have found out about this 1 day eariler my join date would have said july instead of august. now i look like the super new guy

/points at new guy

(in nelson's voice) hahah!

jkjk ^_^

welcome to PWI.

- O
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • nuex
    nuex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This looks like it's going to be pretty awesome. And a great GM team makes it even better. =D
  • hounz
    hounz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I hope this game is great can't wait to meet you people in the game!!!^_^
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hoping its not a simple copy of other pws....
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Nice stuff with the Forums Admins:)
  • leon
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ARGH I NEED THAT JOB. Need the cash to upgrade my comp to run the game smoothly but I'm still gonna be in there roughin' it up with the best of ya's :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Leon
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    woot^^ this PW version looks like the bestest of the other ones haha :D
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tofu wrote: »
    woot^^ this PW version looks like the bestest of the other ones haha :D

Because I'm in it ^.~

sealed~
  • rey
    rey Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This game is looking better and better
    Cant wait to play it:D
  • kuruno
    kuruno Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hi everyone!! . Im happy to have signed up for this game, looks great!!. Well, see you in the game =]
  • lord4jarco
    lord4jarco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i have played this game in china before its great!
    can't wait till august 19th..:D
This discussion has been closed.