Welcome to Perfect World International

Comments

• daveee
    daveee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    coming from PW-MY, this "excellent service" seems too good to be true. :P
    but i'm hoping i'm proven wrong, can't wait for closed/open beta.
    Server: Lost City
    Barbarian 3x
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    lol cant wait feels like starting all over again i hope this will be funner than maylasian now i have some days to pick which character ill make here =D cant wait... ill stay active on my 86 ea in maylasian till this opens :D
  • azure
    edited July 2008
    since am from usa for some strange reason the My version doesn't let me buy cubits cause of offgamers. so i beg you guys plzzzzz find something better than off gamers pay pal worked but off gamers wasn't so good. why don't u just transfer us straight to paypal instead of through offgamers. I really hope this version makes buying cubits easier and better and i also hope it lets me :D
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    azure wrote: »
    since am from usa for some strange reason the My version doesn't let me buy cubits cause of offgamers. so i beg you guys plzzzzz find something better than off gamers pay pal worked but off gamers wasn't so good. why don't u just transfer us straight to paypal instead of through offgamers. I really hope this version makes buying cubits easier and better and i also hope it lets me :D

It's been said already a few time : we will buy the cash shop currency directly from PW-Int. No more middleman to bother with.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • tommyt
    tommyt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    and like countless others ..... I am looking forward to the true english version....
    See Ya around the world! :rolleyes:
  • azure
    edited July 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    It's been said already a few time : we will buy the cash shop currency directly from PW-Int. No more middleman to bother with.

nice :D cant wait
  • kitfox
    kitfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    PW International...

Okay, so it's International because it's Not In China, it's based in the US, as opposed to MY-EN that only has a few dozen nationalities playing?

It'll be interesting to see how this works out though.

Hopes for a good community are good and all, but we'll see if the player base on this CB and eventual release end up having a relative lack of disrespect for new folks in the game. (The wording is intentional. I'd like to see a lack of disrespect, since the current thing that killed PW for everybody in my area that's poked at it has been a pretty healthy amount of disrespect and abuse from the "OMG, I'm lvl uber you n00b!" people.)

In the meantime, it'll be interesting to not have to translate quest dialogue.
  • depliant
    depliant Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I played the english translated version and couldn't really understand the poorly translated dialog, so i am sooo psyched bout this one!!!! I cant waitt!!!!! =.= i cant be bothered trying to get into closed beta, so ill have to wait a lil longer, which is kinda a bummer. =/
    -Depliant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pecori
    level 1X venomancer
    Uriel
    level 1X cleric (male)
    Pec
    level X panda :D
  • olks
    olks Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I cant wait until the game is available. I wanna play this game :D I hope it is the best mmorpg game what is ever made and it is free:eek: that is ............ i havent play any PW so i am waiting 4 this version beacause i heard it is the best :D
  • akapip
    akapip Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Well my question would be this. PW International is now what? More than 2 years behind the Chinese version and almost a year behind MY-EN? Other than a better translation in game of items and a name change for classes, whats the point in restarting here? Chinese version has housing already as well as other stuff, I think they are version 1.3.9. MY-EN is 1.3.6 and waiting for housing still. What version is this going to start at? Is this going to be farther behind than MY-EN? Are we going to give up characters there to be pushed even farther back on the updates?

It's all well and good to have North America servers, but if this means housing and some of the other game features are being pushed back another year, no thanks. Very curious what version this game is starting at, because if its 1.2.6, I see no reason to play here.
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    PW has no housing, period (read xarfox's post)
    We were promised, the GMs will try to stay up-to-date with the chinese servers, as stated in the interview. Let's see if it's going to be true.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avalon
    avalon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Ah cant wait for this game,I played the malaysian version for months but then quitted do to the lag ^^ it feels much better now.
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited July 2008
    soukyuu wrote: »
    PW has no housing, period (read xarfox's post)
    We were promised, the GMs will try to stay up-to-date with the chinese servers, as stated in the interview. Let's see if it's going to be true.
    xarfox wrote: »
    Unfortunately the housing system is something that was only present in Perfect World I, which was subscription based. When Perfect World converted from subscription to Free to Play, that feature was dropped sadly.

NO IT CANT BE! WHAT IS THE POINT TO PLAY PWI!!!! NOTHING ! OMG !!! I go NOW TO PW CHINA
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Would you please read the post before panicking? =_=;;
    And stop using the caps, the red font is annoying enough.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daveee
    daveee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    making your posts stand out by using bigger fonts/colors can get annoying.
    As for housing, i personally don't care. It'll probably cost a lot of cubigold if it even gets implemented, no thanks.
    Server: Lost City
    Barbarian 3x
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Glad to be here. Ive beta tested a ton of games and im currently taking a break from my main game. Really hope this game has great gameplay. The graphics look pretty nice, but the gameplay will keep me around. Look forward to helping test the game and making it a great place to play!
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    danubus37 wrote: »
    Glad to be here. Ive beta tested a ton of games and im currently taking a break from my main game. Really hope this game has great gameplay. The graphics look pretty nice, but the gameplay will keep me around. Look forward to helping test the game and making it a great place to play!

Welcome! you wont be disappointed. And if you are here's a lolly pop.
  • scarlet
    scarlet Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I’m really excited about this game! A fresh start on a really English server!
    ATM I’m playing the Malaysian version. Apart from the lag and the unfriendly economy, the Devs there have a good control on botting and hacks, wich is really important. When I played 2moons, the online support was inexistent and for the 5 months I was there only saw 2 GMs. As a result bots and hacks rule, which is totally unfair to players that don’t cheat. I hope the Devs of Perfect World International will have the same attitude that PW MY has: zero tolerance towards cheaters.
  • specter
    specter Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    scarlet wrote: »
    I
  • specter
    edited July 2008
    scarlet wrote: »
    I’m really excited about this game! A fresh start on a really English server!
    ATM I’m playing the Malaysian version. Apart from the lag and the unfriendly economy, the Devs there have a good control on botting and hacks, wich is really important. When I played 2moons, the online support was inexistent and for the 5 months I was there only saw 2 GMs. As a result bots and hacks rule, which is totally unfair to players that don’t cheat. I hope the Devs of Perfect World International will have the same attitude that PW MY has: zero tolerance towards cheaters.

Zero tolerance? Come on... Modified launchers, jump-hacks, autopots...
    Good control on botting? Come on... >_>
  • scarlet
    scarlet Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    for a free game I do think PW-MY ban alot more ppl that cheat and more frequently than in others free games Ive been, but is just my opinion...
  • wizzmaster
    wizzmaster Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    lookin forward for this, hope will be better than PW-MY
  • specter
    edited July 2008
    wizzmaster wrote: »
    lookin forward for this, hope will be better than PW-MY

Looks like it will be the same, just in English instead of Engrish, with better support and - at least from what we can see at the moment - friendly GMs...
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited July 2008
    Since this is a introduction thread I'd like to say hi to everyone that will play PW =)

I'm completely new to this game but my friend that plays it brought me into it :D

Eh... about myself I'm a 16 year old athlete thats training hard to make professional someday, I guess thats all everyone needs to know about me :P

Hope everyone will have fun, cheers.

sealed~
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited July 2008
    good to see so many folks on the forums

howdy doody everybody

- O
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • specter
    edited July 2008
    orinj wrote: »
    good to see so many folks on the forums

howdy doody everybody

- O

Good to see friendly admins on the forums!

/flunky mode off

but no, seriously!
  • leon
    leon Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    So... How about that failure? NoobRape(RuneScape)? Amirite? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Leon
  • leon
    leon Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Alright so heres an Introduction of myself. Yes, I attend HighSchool, no, I'm not extremely smart, I don't have a job but plan on getting one asap cause I need the money to upgrade this rustbucket to play this game. I get along well with pretty much anyone, and when it comes down to it I'm extremely loyal to my friends. Bet you want me in your guild now Eh? Eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Leon
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    leon wrote: »
    Alright so heres an Introduction of myself. Yes, I attend HighSchool, no, I'm not extremely smart, I don't have a job but plan on getting one asap cause I need the money to upgrade this rustbucket to play this game. I get along well with pretty much anyone, and when it comes down to it I'm extremely loyal to my friends. Bet you want me in your guild now Eh? Eh?
    :0 i'm sure you are very smart, just like me.
    (i think that's a compliment any way"
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    leon wrote: »
    you'll survive ^^

oh and one more thing. Men are born ignorant not stupid, they are made stupid by education. :cool:
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
This discussion has been closed.