SUPER PERFECT ATTENDANCE

2»

Comments

• antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 156 Arc User
    fededomino wrote: »
    its to CHEAP of PWI , i have 6 other toon / Character who have ( Super Perfect Attendance Box ) but cant open it , so they need to put out a Code that can be Reedem 8 Times of same Accounts to satifiede every player , so the CODE ( A0F1Taef ) aint enough for crying out loud

I remember they had put out codes that could be redeemed once per character. I dont know why they didnt do that with this code.
  • cjp2
    cjp2 Posts: 9 Arc User
    its to CHEAP of PWI , i have 6 other toon / Character who have ( Super Perfect Attendance Box ) but cant open it , so they need to put out a Code that can be Reedem 8 Times of same Accounts to satifiede every player , so the CODE ( A0F1Taef ) aint enough for crying out loud

My response from support. Basically if you have multiple chars that qualified, you're getting screwed out of those rewards. I doubt PWI has put thoughts into this year as it gives the same item again...
    wrote:
    Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately we don't have extra codes available, as these are intended to be one redeem per account. Regretfully we also won't be able to do further changes to the current status of the Super Perfect Attendance, as those will need to be discarded if it can't be opened. As the Attendance reward was a reused item type from previous years, it can't be opened again on characters that already received a similar reward in the past. In this case you'll be able to continue with the one time use Arc code, but that can only be redeemed on one character of your choosing for the account. If you have any further issues, please let us know.
    Regards,
    GM Sailor Mu
    Senior Game Master
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User

yes loging a complete year with 8 chars is so rewarding in this game.

Well we got something i guess ....

still not getting my money again :) for that they need to do more like 50 times more !
  • newcommer#8979
    newcommer#8979 Posts: 15 Arc User
    I don't have the redeem code however om Tideswell server a code was mentioned 2 days ago so people can get the rewards, even if you sold your attendance box to a npc or didn't log in every day. Not sure about the other servers.