Impossible to complete the MWT culti for shard

atila#3800
atila#3800 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2022 in Quality Corner
With the recent update, the shard of south (for the celestial saint cultivation) has been changed from UPD to MWT. With the new ticket system, we can only go into one weapon instance per day, and simply put, UPD beats MWT in terms of rewards and ease of instance. This leaves many of us players unable to complete our culti, which is frustrating. Nobody wants to do it. We have been trying on world chat for days and could not form a squad. I have even tried to pay 5m coins to everybody who comes, but still could not form a squad. Please, consider changing this part of cultivation to some other instance. We are stuck.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• sify#8819
    sify#8819 Posts: 2 New User
    > @atila#3800 said:
    > With the recent update, the shard of south (for the celestial saint cultivation) has been changed from UPD to MWT. With the new ticket system, we can only go into one weapon instance per day, and simply put, UPD beats MWT in terms of rewards and ease of instance. This leaves many of us players unable to complete our culti, which is frustrating. Nobody wants to do it. We have been trying on world chat for days and could not form a squad. I have even tried to pay 5m coins to everybody who comes, but still could not form a squad. Please, consider changing this part of cultivation to some other instance. We are stuck.

I AM ALSO FACING THIS ISSUE i offered 100mil coins for shard and still no want to do MWT....it semes no one interested in MWT please to change the culti for that it stopping me from progressing PVE wise
  • sify#8819
    sify#8819 Posts: 2 New User
    > @sify#8819 said:
    > > @atila#3800 said:
    > > With the recent update, the shard of south (for the celestial saint cultivation) has been changed from UPD to MWT. With the new ticket system, we can only go into one weapon instance per day, and simply put, UPD beats MWT in terms of rewards and ease of instance. This leaves many of us players unable to complete our culti, which is frustrating. Nobody wants to do it. We have been trying on world chat for days and could not form a squad. I have even tried to pay 5m coins to everybody who comes, but still could not form a squad. Please, consider changing this part of cultivation to some other instance. We are stuck.
    >
    > I AM ALSO FACING THIS ISSUE i offered 100mil coins for shard and still no want to do MWT....it semes no one interested in MWT please to change the culti for that it stopping me from progressing PVE wise

it is stoping me also from activating my other glyph slots...
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Same for me and at least 4 others in my faction.
    ARE ANY OF THE GMS OR DEVS PAYING ATTENTION TO US OR ARE YOU ALL ON VACATION?
    WE NEED ANSWERS AND A CHANGE SO WE CAN CONTINUE IN THE GAME!

:/56wz4dwliywu.jpg
  • kdcagle99#0844
    kdcagle99#0844 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket on this a couple of days ago but still no response from support. Do they even read our tickets anymore or are we just ignored?

I am still stuck on my Wild Walker as are several others in my faction. We can't continue our cultivation which means we can't level up our skills, can add glyph slots, and several other things that we are stuck on at this point. No one is doing Moon Watcher Tower. I see people asking for the shard all day in world chat but no one responds because the instance isn't used.

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE IN PWE LAND LISTENING TO US? Have we been ghosted? Did I just find a picture of some of the PWE Devs?
    oz314li9ir6o.jpg

• kdcagle99#0844
    kdcagle99#0844 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket on this a couple of days ago but still no response from support. Do they even read our tickets anymore or are we just ignored?

I am still stuck on my Wild Walker as are several others in my faction. We can't continue our cultivation which means we can't level up our skills, can add glyph slots, and several other things that we are stuck on at this point. No one is doing Moon Watcher Tower. I see people asking for the shard all day in world chat but no one responds because the instance isn't used.

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE IN PWE LAND LISTENING TO US? Have we been ghosted? Did I just find a picture of some of the PWE Devs?
    oz314li9ir6o.jpg

As you can see, I submitted a ticket on this several days ago. I just got an additional reply suggesting that I should post something on the forums to get the attention of the developers and the general managers. This thread has been going since December 2021 - 7 months - with no answers, no response from GMs, no action from developers. There are several players besides me who can't complete their cultivation because of this one shard and no one to help them get it. I am not just a FTP player but also a CP player. (Just in case the GMs and Devs don't know what that means, FTP = Free to Play, CP = Cash Player) I will world chat in game for everyone to please add to this post, even thought I think it is being totally ignored at this time. I just frankly don't believe the GMs or Devs really read the posts asking for help.
    And the GMs that "solve" the tickets submitted basically tell us to just suck it up because nothing is going to be done to fix the issue reported. And even the emoji they provide here do not give us one for when we are not happy about something. So I do my own. Is it at all possible to get a response from someone on the inside of PWE and get some answers to our tickets and forum discussions or are we indefinitely being ignored?

5mufqjkxbw9n.jpg
    yq8au7y7ffcp.jpg
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    Is this still an issue?

Ill see what I can do if it is.

Thanks.
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Is this still an issue?

Thanks.

It is still an issue for others although I finally got a squad to let me get the dig. The instance isn't run on a regular basis so the digs aren't available very often. The times I have seen them offered, only 2 are offered and this only happens once in a great while. We used to be able to get the same dig in DUP which is run mor often. MWT rewards aren't worth the effort and expense.
  • guardna668#2878
    guardna668#2878 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is this still an issue?

Thanks.

Yes. This is still an issue. I have two characters waiting, begging, pleading, wasting multiple teles to attempt to get a MWT shard dig, however, after 2 months, still impossible to get shard digs. How are we expected to progress further if we can't get the items we need?