test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

error after start the game

vtrockhuvtrockhu Posts: 1 Arc User
After clicking the play button inside the arc client
after the pwi client opened and the client do the usual scanning thing i click on the (now clickable) play button and everything is normal show the game window loading screen and right after that the game crash with this error :
[img][/img]error.png
if anyone can help please :)
thanks

Comments

• bjburdickbjburdick Posts: 3 Arc User
    vtrockhu wrote: »
    after the pwi client opened and the client do the usual scanning thing i click on the (now clickable) play button and everything is normal show the game window loading screen and right after that the game crash with this error :
    [img][/img]error.png
    thanks

I wish you would say something or do something. So i can play my game!
  • darkshellknightdarkshellknight Posts: 8 Arc User
    bjburdick wrote: »
    vtrockhu wrote: »
    [img][/img]error.png
    thanks

I wish you would say something or do something. So i can play my game!

ive got the same error sadly they dont give a **** about the game anymore lol
    \
  • dest#9062 dest Posts: 1 New User
    i have the same error.. its really diasppointing. i tried to patch and verify and reinstall it a couple of times, it took me more than 2 days. Now i can start it but now i get this error message mentioned above.
    if a download a private server, it works.
    if i download the official game, i cant make it to work after days.
    is this alright?
  • anderson#7519 anderson Posts: 1 New User
    Same here, tried everything i could, nothing works, sadly.
  • arthbrukarthbruk Posts: 5 Arc User
    i'm having a similar problem, when i click play after it's downloaded, it says i'm missing a file called litmodels.pck. But I go into the game folder and check it, and there it shows the file, but the launcher doesn't recognize it. I close the game and open it again, and when it goes to check the files, it says that the file in the folder is corrupt. I've reinstalled several times, has anyone managed to resolve this?
  • inatrixa#2980 inatrixa Posts: 4 Arc User
    So is this a problem that will be fixed, or can we never play PWI ever again? :(
  • djskuklydjskukly Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having the same issues. I've been at it for 2 days now and I can't get it to work. I get that gibberish error, the launcher closes, and then it says that the files are corrupt. I've tried veryfing but it just doesn't work. I left it running for half a day and the progress bar was stuck.
    The saddest thing is that Arc doesn't speak up or give an update on what happened. No GM to help us, they're just turning a blind eye to us
    I love this game so much, it's my entire childhood. And I'm very sad to see it coming to an end like this, I sincerely hope they solve this.
  • sad#4702 sad Posts: 6 Arc User
    Does anyone else have this message?
  • sad#4702 sad Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 23
    I used the error message as my profile picture. Im going to call it the /00000 message because thats what it looks like.
  • obielleobielle PWpedia - Admin 🌹📚 Posts: 1,103 Community Moderator
    Devs are looking to fix this crashing issue with this week's maintenance, along with the corrupted files issue. Info and updates can be found here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1211284/wildwalker-update-the-good-the-bad-and-the-broken-bugs
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
  • boxtrollsboxtrolls Posts: 1 New User
    I have same problem. I hope they fix it .
  • Nothing was fixed as of yet
  • obielleobielle PWpedia - Admin 🌹📚 Posts: 1,103 Community Moderator
    Posting this in a few areas.

So I see that there may still be some crashing issues after this maintenance. I'm going to need some more information about the crashes (not the disconnecting) since I haven't been able to experience this myself. Information such as: at what point exactly is the crash occurring, is this happening to all characters you log in, which areas are those characters in (if known), etc. Currently the info I have is a bit vague.

Also, could someone who is still experiencing crashing issues paste the message contents? You can do this by double-clicking in the error window and pressing ctrl+c. That should copy the entire contents of the window for you to paste here. Even if it's in gibberish, it should allow me to decode it for the actual error message which should help identify the issue faster.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    obielle wrote: »
    Posting this in a few areas.

So I see that there may still be some crashing issues after this maintenance. I'm going to need some more information about the crashes (not the disconnecting) since I haven't been able to experience this myself. Information such as: at what point exactly is the crash occurring, is this happening to all characters you log in, which areas are those characters in (if known), etc. Currently the info I have is a bit vague.

Also, could someone who is still experiencing crashing issues paste the message contents? You can do this by double-clicking in the error window and pressing ctrl+c. That should copy the entire contents of the window for you to paste here. Even if it's in gibberish, it should allow me to decode it for the actual error message which should help identify the issue faster.

So as soon as I click play on the launcher (not in Arc) there is an error message and I am kicked out of the launcher a few seconds after.

On other occasions, it puts me into the first loading screen, the audio for the cinematic starts playing but then the error message comes up and when I click it, the audio stops and I get kicked out of the game.

So basically cannot get into the game at all.
    Says "File Folder Corrupted" when i get to the launcher the second attempt though if that helps.

I've tried re-installing 4 times now though, so I don't understand why it would be corrupted 4 times
  • oneofthemoneofthem Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 25
    Hello, after update i got same error and i left launcher open for night to do verification ( it took somewhere 15 hours) after that i tried to start game and it worked. I hope it can help you all