error after start the game

vtrockhu
vtrockhu Posts: 1 Arc User
After clicking the play button inside the arc client
after the pwi client opened and the client do the usual scanning thing i click on the (now clickable) play button and everything is normal show the game window loading screen and right after that the game crash with this error :
[img][/img]error.png
if anyone can help please :)
thanks

Comments

• bjburdick
    bjburdick Posts: 3 Arc User
    vtrockhu wrote: »
    after the pwi client opened and the client do the usual scanning thing i click on the (now clickable) play button and everything is normal show the game window loading screen and right after that the game crash with this error :
    [img][/img]error.png
    thanks

I wish you would say something or do something. So i can play my game!
  • darkshellknight
    darkshellknight Posts: 8 Arc User
    bjburdick wrote: »
    vtrockhu wrote: »
    [img][/img]error.png
    thanks

I wish you would say something or do something. So i can play my game!

ive got the same error sadly they dont give a **** about the game anymore lol
    \
  • dest#9062
    dest#9062 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i have the same error.. its really diasppointing. i tried to patch and verify and reinstall it a couple of times, it took me more than 2 days. Now i can start it but now i get this error message mentioned above.
    if a download a private server, it works.
    if i download the official game, i cant make it to work after days.
    is this alright?
  • anderson#7519
    anderson#7519 Posts: 1 New User
    Same here, tried everything i could, nothing works, sadly.
  • arthbruk
    arthbruk Posts: 8 Arc User
    i'm having a similar problem, when i click play after it's downloaded, it says i'm missing a file called litmodels.pck. But I go into the game folder and check it, and there it shows the file, but the launcher doesn't recognize it. I close the game and open it again, and when it goes to check the files, it says that the file in the folder is corrupt. I've reinstalled several times, has anyone managed to resolve this?
  • inatrixa#2980
    inatrixa#2980 Posts: 4 Arc User
    So is this a problem that will be fixed, or can we never play PWI ever again? :(
  • djskukly
    djskukly Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having the same issues. I've been at it for 2 days now and I can't get it to work. I get that gibberish error, the launcher closes, and then it says that the files are corrupt. I've tried veryfing but it just doesn't work. I left it running for half a day and the progress bar was stuck.
  • arthbruk
    The saddest thing is that Arc doesn't speak up or give an update on what happened. No GM to help us, they're just turning a blind eye to us
  • arthbruk
    I love this game so much, it's my entire childhood. And I'm very sad to see it coming to an end like this, I sincerely hope they solve this.
  • sad#4702
    sad#4702 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Does anyone else have this message?
  • sad#4702
    sad#4702 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    I used the error message as my profile picture. Im going to call it the /00000 message because thats what it looks like.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Devs are looking to fix this crashing issue with this week's maintenance, along with the corrupted files issue. Info and updates can be found here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1211284/wildwalker-update-the-good-the-bad-and-the-broken-bugs
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • boxtrolls
    boxtrolls Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have same problem. I hope they fix it .
  • celestial#9234
    celestial#9234 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Nothing was fixed as of yet
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Posting this in a few areas.

So I see that there may still be some crashing issues after this maintenance. I'm going to need some more information about the crashes (not the disconnecting) since I haven't been able to experience this myself. Information such as: at what point exactly is the crash occurring, is this happening to all characters you log in, which areas are those characters in (if known), etc. Currently the info I have is a bit vague.

Also, could someone who is still experiencing crashing issues paste the message contents? You can do this by double-clicking in the error window and pressing ctrl+c. That should copy the entire contents of the window for you to paste here. Even if it's in gibberish, it should allow me to decode it for the actual error message which should help identify the issue faster.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • inatrixa#2980
    obielle wrote: »
    Posting this in a few areas.

So I see that there may still be some crashing issues after this maintenance. I'm going to need some more information about the crashes (not the disconnecting) since I haven't been able to experience this myself. Information such as: at what point exactly is the crash occurring, is this happening to all characters you log in, which areas are those characters in (if known), etc. Currently the info I have is a bit vague.

Also, could someone who is still experiencing crashing issues paste the message contents? You can do this by double-clicking in the error window and pressing ctrl+c. That should copy the entire contents of the window for you to paste here. Even if it's in gibberish, it should allow me to decode it for the actual error message which should help identify the issue faster.

So as soon as I click play on the launcher (not in Arc) there is an error message and I am kicked out of the launcher a few seconds after.

On other occasions, it puts me into the first loading screen, the audio for the cinematic starts playing but then the error message comes up and when I click it, the audio stops and I get kicked out of the game.

So basically cannot get into the game at all.
  • inatrixa#2980
    Says "File Folder Corrupted" when i get to the launcher the second attempt though if that helps.

I've tried re-installing 4 times now though, so I don't understand why it would be corrupted 4 times
  • oneofthem
    oneofthem Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2021
    Hello, after update i got same error and i left launcher open for night to do verification ( it took somewhere 15 hours) after that i tried to start game and it worked. I hope it can help you all
  • soldiergoth09#7038
    soldiergoth09#7038 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello I have the same error problem, I have downloaded the game several times and it keeps appearing, it helps
  • arthbruk
    So far nothing has been resolved
  • tiit333
    tiit333 Posts: 3 Arc User
    pff i cant play the game.Freaking....fix ur game
  • bsindra#1349
    bsindra#1349 Posts: 3 New User
    so can't fix this error?
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    It's just caused by programming 'mistakes'. Source is old while computerhardware is updated/new. People who can't play PWI could try to install Windows10 64bit (no registration required) and ONLY Arc and PWI on a virtual HD (50+GB) using VirtualBox. PWI settings should be set to low AND once inside PWI you shouldn't move trough Archosaur unless you want to be disconnected. It wil be slow but also will be playable. Since a virtual machine is used you can change the GFX settings on this virtual computer.

I had to use this solution (given by someone who used to write on this forum) because PWI didn't work on my computer. Turned out PWI used the 64bit version while the settings showed 32bit. Later on I was told to replace elementclient so I could play without VirtualBox.
  • bsindra#1349
    > @gunter#5451 said:
    > It's just caused by programming 'mistakes'. Source is old while computerhardware is updated/new. People who can't play PWI could try to install Windows10 64bit (no registration required) and ONLY Arc and PWI on a virtual HD (50+GB) using VirtualBox. PWI settings should be set to low AND once inside PWI you shouldn't move trough Archosaur unless you want to be disconnected. It wil be slow but also will be playable. Since a virtual machine is used you can change the GFX settings on this virtual computer.
    >
    > I had to use this solution (given by someone who used to write on this forum) because PWI didn't work on my computer. Turned out PWI used the 64bit version while the settings showed 32bit. Later on I was told to replace elementclient so I could play without VirtualBox.

can play without using virtual box?
  • bsindra#1349
    I know fix error after start game, work for my computer but i don't know to your computer
    1. don't delete game perfect world, install direct 9 inside folder arc/directx
    2. install visual studio 2015++
    3. verify game perfect world international, Done

sorry bad language
  • lotophoenix
    lotophoenix Posts: 7 Arc User
    SO not sure if its the stay as everyone but sounds like it. For me.
    I Install PWI from Arc
    I then run PWI
    It then installs
    After it's installed 1 of 2 things happens if not both.
    ONe it says there is a Corrupted Filed.
    and / or The play Button becomes clickable.
    I hit the Play button. It then loads up the game.
    Goes to a Loading screen AS IT IS ON THE LOADING screen
    it plays like a movie or something in the background but nothing is there.
    OR better put. the loading Screen is just a Picture of the New untame Class. and a sound clip of a movie or something
    plays in the background.
    THEN the Error Pops up. Not sure what it says it looks like a ton of random lines.
    I hit ok and then the game closes/ crashes.
  • kopkaas
    kopkaas Posts: 8 Arc User
    SO not sure if its the stay as everyone but sounds like it. For me.
    I Install PWI from Arc
    I then run PWI
    It then installs
    After it's installed 1 of 2 things happens if not both.
    ONe it says there is a Corrupted Filed.
    and / or The play Button becomes clickable.
    I hit the Play button. It then loads up the game.
    Goes to a Loading screen AS IT IS ON THE LOADING screen
    it plays like a movie or something in the background but nothing is there.
    OR better put. the loading Screen is just a Picture of the New untame Class. and a sound clip of a movie or something
    plays in the background.
    THEN the Error Pops up. Not sure what it says it looks like a ton of random lines.
    I hit ok and then the game closes/ crashes.

same problem...
  • furritus#8122
    furritus#8122 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I just reinstalled after a five year hiatus and when I go to play, I get a message at the bottom: "File folder corrupted". I try to update, and nothing changes. Then, I go to Verify and wait about two hours for the update/verification process to finish. Same thing happens. Lather, rinse, repeat. Please tell me there's an easy fix to this that doesn't involve downloading third party software, reformatting my hard drive, or anything else that would be beyond a novice Windows user from achieving?
  • xirazer
    xirazer Posts: 1 Arc User

Error
    ¼ÓÔؽ¨Öþʧ°Ü£¬³ÌÐò¼´½«Í˳ö£¡
    OK
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    ¼ÓÔؽ¨Öþʧ°Ü£¬³ÌÐò¼´½«Í˳ö£¡ should be 加载建筑失败,程序即将退出!
    which means that (in this case) the building.pck could be damaged.

translated it means: Failed to load the building, the program is about to exit!

You've verified however it's better to do this after deleting (both) building files in the element folder.
    Of course you could also try to find someone who can send you the 2 files (a total of 5GB).

(copied it from one of our ex-forum user)