login troubles

hushlyn
hushlyn Posts: 1 Arc User
anyone else having an issue logging in where it just takes forever to connect you no matter what server you try? it tells me its logging me in and then eventually i get timed out anyway and never even reach the character screen, and itll tell me i got disconnected and to try again. please help, it's been doing this to me for a long time.

Comments

• alexiskitten
    alexiskitten Posts: 7 Arc User
    same
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    No problem here however logging in takes some time sometimes. Same thing with relogging which can result in a dc. Think it's because of the weather in my case. Luckily I don't care much about PWI so unlike some others I don't live in PWI :smile:
  • dtain
    dtain Posts: 25 Arc User
    Having this issue currently. Reinstalled PWI after some odd number years away.
    sage barb best barb
  • alexiskitten
    alexiskitten Posts: 7 Arc User
    there is plenty of us with dc at char selection page...the moderator keeps editing my posts and burying them... so it looks like its just u. I have wrote in several tickets and their suggestions still do not work. I thank them for at least responding, but I personally feel as though they don't know what the issue is. they say it is my internet connection but i can play non pwi/arc games with no problems no lag no dc and the graphics and games r more intensive than pwi. My suggestion is continue to write in tickets if u want to play pwi sometime... hopefully... if not, I guess all of us with this dc issue are forced to retire pwi and find a new game. I hope this post is diplomatic for the moderator to not edit. Just know the gm's dont read the forum so u have to write a ticket. Hope this helps. For me I am forced to retire pwi. because the definition of insanity is logging in over and over again just to dc over and over again in hopes of getting a different result and actually getting and staying into game. This is my final post. It was nice being ur director and leaderof a faction on the tideswell server.
  • midknightdragon1
    midknightdragon1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    anyone else having issues with the loading screen part of the game launch?
  • severus199393#2367
    severus199393#2367 Posts: 1 New User
    hello i am new player i have login problem when i register account and after log out . and i try to enter the page again saying pass-or id error. i created 3 id. and same problem. and when i try to enter game that problem have again saying YOU HAVE PROVITED AN INCORRECT USERNAME OR PASS . But that Lie i register. i make it 3 diffrent id for can enter but same problem help pls..
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    hello i am new player i have login problem when i register account and after log out . and i try to enter the page again saying pass-or id error. i created 3 id. and same problem. and when i try to enter game that problem have again saying YOU HAVE PROVITED AN INCORRECT USERNAME OR PASS . But that Lie i register. i make it 3 diffrent id for can enter but same problem help pls..

Both are correct but to log in Arc you need to use your e-mail adress and your password.