When is Perfect New World coming to consoles

kuchey
kuchey Posts: 6 Arc User
Pwe announced it to be coming later this year and its been 4 months and 4 months left of this year.

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    [unreleased game] isn't a game published by Perfect World Entertainment since it is a MMO from [some other company].

edit:
    Dude not trolling. Perfect New World is up coming PWE Game.
    Trolling? There are several games coming our like [unreleased game] which will be here sooner than the game from PWE. Yes, I've seen the different sites but all of them are only talking about rumours. There is no info on the PW website so you have to visit the Chinese 'Wanmei' site regularly to see any new info on upfayes and new games. Good luck with that. For any new game which uses Arc (and the new 'Passport' in the future) you should check you registered e-mail box for any game news like we had for the Torchlight III game earlier. Also not PWI so a waste of time for people who don't (want to) play that game.
    Post edited by obielle on
  • kuchey
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    No idea beyond what's been on Google. I doubt we'll get information here since this is technically a different game to Perfect New World, just like Perfect World Mobile is different.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • kuchey
    Okey thanks alot, if someone get the date before me, let me know.
  • kuchey
    edited September 2021
    sjampie wrote: »
    [unreleased game] isn't a game published by Perfect World Entertainment since it is a MMO from [some other company].

edit:
    Trolling? There are several games coming our like [unreleased game] which will be here sooner than the game from PWE. Yes, I've seen the different sites but all of them are only talking about rumours. There is no info on the PW website so you have to visit the Chinese 'Wanmei' site regularly to see any new info on upfayes and new games. Good luck with that. For any new game which uses Arc (and the new 'Passport' in the future) you should check you registered e-mail box for any game news like we had for the Torchlight III game earlier. Also not PWI so a waste of time for people who don't (want to) play that game.

Thanks alot there was something i can use in your edited post😌
    Post edited by obielle on