Would you like to see item and dq drop values restored?

reaperarm1
reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
Since it's all silver coins now I don't see a reason not to restore values of item and dq drops. They can't cause inflation. The one catch though is I believe auto culti would need to be removed. Might see people out in the world grinding again which would be nice. New players won't be struggling for coin as it is now. I don't really see a negative now that all it would be is silver coins. Vote and comment to let me know what you guys think. Thank you.

Would you like to see item and dq drop values restored? 12 votes

Restore item and dq drop values.(Auto culti removed as a result)
100%
sjampiemahousenshibrithedarkangel#8032madcrashersreaperarm1azureberries#5531teabaggoldphart55magicousrokon#1106justice#1670gomoklategomo 12 votes
Keep item and dq drop values nerfed.
0%

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Checked the servers yesterday but the only reason (new) players struggling for coins is that we destroy the game. Just check the homestead items. Most people dropped their prices meaning it's impossible for others to make money and buy items from catshops. But I like the idea of restoring the item values so people could repair their armor/weapon/homestead, Also removing the auto culti means people would be more active and it's easier to recognize the characters that uses a combination of OCR and 'auto culti'-scripts. Only problem would be that there's no one to remove the characters once they are discovered. I don't think PWE has employees available to really support this game. Too bad they have a 'gaming room' to spend some time.

edit: Let's get the item+DQ prices back and all boutique items locked to the character :D No more catshops and a lot of angry people.
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    sjampie wrote: »
    Checked the servers yesterday but the only reason (new) players struggling for coins is that we destroy the game. Just check the homestead items. Most people dropped their prices meaning it's impossible for others to make money and buy items from catshops. But I like the idea of restoring the item values so people could repair their armor/weapon/homestead, Also removing the auto culti means people would be more active and it's easier to recognize the characters that uses a combination of OCR and 'auto culti'-scripts. Only problem would be that there's no one to remove the characters once they are discovered. I don't think PWE has employees available to really support this game. Too bad they have a 'gaming room' to spend some time.

Prices have dropped like a rock on a lot of things for sure. I think implementing silver coins was a good thing, now if they would just restore drop values so people could actually earn them.