Issue completing "Under the Sea" quest

Options
systemaudrom10
systemaudrom10 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2021 in Support Desk
Hey, I have an issue with a quest in morai called Under the Sea. It takes me on a ride on a fish and right at the end I get stuck, I cannot see the UI screen nor can I leave the fish.
Any idea how to fix this?
Printscreen http://prntscr.com/13iw6ry
Tagged:

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Options
    removed my text because of the moderation
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • toopnktoo
    toopnktoo Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Hey, I have an issue with a quest in morai called Under the Sea. It takes me on a ride on a fish and right at the end I get stuck, I cannot see the UI screen nor can I leave the fish.

I have exactly the same issue. I was told to check forums for an answer. Did you receive an answer for this problem? I don't see one here...
  • toopnktoo
    toopnktoo Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    toopnktoo wrote: »

I have exactly the same issue. I was told to check forums for an answer. Did you receive an answer for this problem? I don't see one here...

And, actually, that quest is in Primal World at Allied Fleet. Commander Corcoran is the NPC that dispatches the quest. It is the quest that directly follows the completion of Shifting Sky I in the Anecdote. Included are screenshots of the moment where I get stuck. The fish swims down to the bottom of the sea and it is supposed to drop you off and leave the cut scene. It doesn't. What it does do is it just simply stops; the water still moves, the fish's fins still move, I can change my POV, the sounds are still present along with above water sounds as well as if I was still standing on the boat rather than being on the bottom of the sea on a fish ride. The game is then stuck in the cut scene with no ability to return to the UI screen so that I can attempt a shut down and relog of the game. Ctrl+Alt+Del method to end task within the computer in order to force the game screen to shut only results in a failed quest and the character is standing next to Commander Corcoran with no flag over his head when I return. I have restarted the game, restarted my computer, i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, trashed the quest and started over multiple times, nothing has worked to allow me to move forward with this questline. My character is also now stuck at Shifting Sky I....OMG...I figured it out...quite by accident I discovered, when I went to trash the quest once more, that my questlog was too full. All I had to do was trash one other quest and Under the Sea was able to be completed. LOL. Went through an awful lot to figure that out. Hopefully, this will help someone else in the future. LMAO :D