I'm planning on starting fresh and making a BM but before I start playing, I wanted to find a faction that suits me. I can spare roughly 3-4 hours of playtime and I'm that type of player who does quests a lot as well as only listens and not talking often on discord channel.
Currently looking for a faction who happens to have one or more of these following:
- Helpful when it comes to killing bosses, gearing members (like helping a member farm an instance by killing mobs/bosses ie. lunar, tt, fws, etc.)
- Enough active players to activate the 8-man exp buff squad (this is a must)
- Have the campfire buff inside their base that gives exp/spirit/vitae buff (this is a must)
- Mainly active roughly around evening to do dungeon runs such as FSJ, EU, AEU, etc. (optional)
- Doesn't force members to attend TW or else you'll be kicked out (this is a must especially if TW happens on weekends since I have work on those days)
I already finished making my character bm. I'm just waiting for players in Tideswell to respond to this and finally start playing.