Returning Player LF Faction | Tideswell

leziar#5056
leziar#5056 Posts: 9 Arc User
I'm planning on starting fresh and making a BM but before I start playing, I wanted to find a faction that suits me. I can spare roughly 3-4 hours of playtime and I'm that type of player who does quests a lot as well as only listens and not talking often on discord channel.

Currently looking for a faction who happens to have one or more of these following:
  • Helpful when it comes to killing bosses, gearing members (like helping a member farm an instance by killing mobs/bosses ie. lunar, tt, fws, etc.)
  • Enough active players to activate the 8-man exp buff squad (this is a must)
  • Have the campfire buff inside their base that gives exp/spirit/vitae buff (this is a must)
  • Mainly active roughly around evening to do dungeon runs such as FSJ, EU, AEU, etc. (optional)
  • Doesn't force members to attend TW or else you'll be kicked out (this is a must especially if TW happens on weekends since I have work on those days)

I already finished making my character bm. I'm just waiting for players in Tideswell to respond to this and finally start playing.

Comments

• chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    Helpful when it comes to killing bosses, gearing members (like helping a member farm an instance by killing mobs/bosses ie. lunar, tt, fws, etc.)
    Enough active players to activate the 8-man exp buff squad (this is a must)
    Have the campfire buff inside their base that gives exp/spirit/vitae buff (this is a must)Mainly active roughly around evening to do dungeon runs such as FSJ, EU, AEU, etc. (optional) Doesn't force members to attend TW or else you'll be kicked out (this is a must especially if TW happens on weekends since I have work on those days)

Good luck with that but it's better just to press G and check Loyalty Points. 0 means that faction isn't active enough. Currently your choice is Starfal, TheBroken, Xtinction, Aletheia or Cartel but FamDamily and Machine are starting (with currently 20 points). A good thing is that these factions have members who just come online to do some idgaf (read: go online but don't ever play or duel). So you also need to check the TW map. Then there are some factions who want you to be a member of a shivtr website and yes Discord.... some just love to fap while listening to your words. You want a lot in your recruiting thread here on Arc but there is a really small chance that someone reads it. Also know that most factions want you to be RB2 and a high level. If you just started then there is no way you find a faction soon, except maybe a faction who doesn't do a lot. But in short: when you are online just press G and check all the recruiting factions. Also a hint: you need to be online if they accept you. If you're not online they can't invite you again.

See you (someday) on Tideswell server. :D
  • leziar#5056
    leziar#5056 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Helpful when it comes to killing bosses, gearing members (like helping a member farm an instance by killing mobs/bosses ie. lunar, tt, fws, etc.)
    Enough active players to activate the 8-man exp buff squad (this is a must)
    Have the campfire buff inside their base that gives exp/spirit/vitae buff (this is a must)Mainly active roughly around evening to do dungeon runs such as FSJ, EU, AEU, etc. (optional) Doesn't force members to attend TW or else you'll be kicked out (this is a must especially if TW happens on weekends since I have work on those days)

Good luck with that but it's better just to press G and check Loyalty Points. 0 means that faction isn't active enough. Currently your choice is Starfal, TheBroken, Xtinction, Aletheia or Cartel but FamDamily and Machine are starting (with currently 20 points). A good thing is that these factions have members who just come online to do some idgaf (read: go online but don't ever play or duel). So you also need to check the TW map. Then there are some factions who want you to be a member of a shivtr website and yes Discord.... some just love to fap while listening to your words. You want a lot in your recruiting thread here on Arc but there is a really small chance that someone reads it. Also know that most factions want you to be RB2 and a high level. If you just started then there is no way you find a faction soon, except maybe a faction who doesn't do a lot. But in short: when you are online just press G and check all the recruiting factions. Also a hint: you need to be online if they accept you. If you're not online they can't invite you again.

See you (someday) on Tideswell server. :D

I couldn't wait any longer so I gave in and decided to just play. I'm also aware of what you just mentioned about people not coming here in forum to recruit players due to the fact that the game have that new "G" application thing. I decided to contact Cartel since they have the most Loyalty Points so far.

Anyways, if you happen to be in the game, it would be nice if I can add you as a friend! My IGN name is Telumaia.
    Post edited by leziar#5056 on