Why Wraith Hunters и Big Bad Bounty Hunter end?

Options
it was written that these events will last until October 20, why were they removed?
Tagged:

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Please Note: There is no maintenance tonight.

This week's maintenance will not be occurring as the CN office is on holiday.

Adventureland and Nemesis Gauntlet are ending tonight at 12:00 AM PT. Once they have ended, Wraith Hunters and Big Bad Bounty Hunter will begin, running until maintenance on October 20.

Enjoy and have a good night! ^_^

These events need to be manually started. There may be a delay of restarting these as a team member has to do this.

If its still an issue let us know.

Thanks.​​
  • ilona555d#7405
    ilona555d#7405 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Options
    The problem still exists on the Dawnglory server. Several days of events have already been missed. Why do we have less days for events which have become very rare in recent years? In the same way, littlefoot was removed earlier than stated. I didn`t even have time to exchange my revard, as I hoped untill the very last moment that the lost days of the event would still be returned to us, but no, then the NPC was completely gone. Why such an attitude towards the players of this game? Is it really my mistake that I believe the official posts on tne forum and pwi wiki events?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    It seems the NPCs have been respawned (at least on Twilight Temple server they have been). There was a bit of delay due to high ticket volume apparently. As far as Littlefoot goes, I haven't had much success getting them to respawn her sadly.

If those two NPCs disappear again before October 20th, please let us know.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com