Missing Characters

dieseasily
dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
I have not signed into the game in since about 2015/2016. I don't want to necro an old thread to ask the same question I am sure has been asked before, as necroing old threads used to be frowned on. I searched the forums and have not found the exact same issue with an actual resolution so before I submit a support ticket, I am wondering what happened to my characters? I was on US West Etherblade.

Last time I had this problem, it took several times of logging in and out to make them show up. However that is not working this time. I know my account info (as proved by me posting here and now) and I know what server I am on as I asked the same question in 2015 and was able to find my characters at that time(and posted it to the thread).

The game has changed DRASTICALLY in the past few years. The character creation screen is completely different, more character classes and races, new opener. I kind a want to see how much as changed but I don't want to risk losing my old characters that I had put a lot of work into.
Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish

Comments

• chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    I am wondering what happened to my characters?
    They are still here but you already knew the answer I think.
    Just check the right server and try the arrows.

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    removed my text because of the moderation
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that PWI does not delete characters even if they are inactive, so they should technically still be there. I haven't really seen an issue like this before so I'm not sure of an exact resolution unfortunately :/ maybe you could get a screenshot of the character selection screen if you're still having issues?

Another thing that makes me curious if they're still "missing" is what happens if you redeem an Arc code. I wonder if they'd appear on the list to redeem. If you want to give it a try, here's an unlimited redeem for a Jones' Blessing: 0N3OeVPo

I do recommend sending a ticket as there might be an issue with your account.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • sjampie
    edited September 2021
  • x1palmtreex
    x1palmtreex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    dieseasily ..Samething has happen to me 2014 2015 was last time I played I just came back to the game Dec 2020 and I am missing 4 characters and one is a leader of the faction I created go figure I sent in a ticket but with this all changing and I've been gone so long I have no clue where to find the answer to my ticket.. Any clues where to go?
  • sjampie
    edited September 2021