cant learn lvl 1 crafting

Options
dragonssong43#8649
dragonssong43#8649 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Support Desk
why cant my lvl 37 veno learn any lvl 1 crafting skills? no matter what i try she cant learn any. the only one who has any crafting skill is my seeker and she's lvl 54. plz help. ive tried everything.
Apparently my cpu wanted to take its sweet **** time loading the damn thing.

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I also noticed your question on world chat earlier. Don't tell me none of the other players answered.

As for the veno just visit the elder in City of the Lost, then get the mats needed to craft stuff by following the bots a few times before you start getting all the mats before the bot arrives. Following a bot shows us the location of the mats and if you dig something the bot will wait (since OCR is still reading the name of the items, just like the names of people near the "g******bot" in Celestial Vale and Archosaur). If you still can't start crafting after maintenance today (almost ready lol) then I try a veno just for this crafting-issue.

edit: just at home, created a veno so will test it today

edit 2: got my veno to level 29, went to the elder and took the quests. Visited the npc's and started searching for mats. Since apothecary and blacksmith are the easiest I crafted 10 items and went back to the elder. Skills leveled to Lv2 after I paid some coins. Didn't find any bugs during the gameplay.
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • whitefang43#7069
    whitefang43#7069 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    yeah it turns out my cpu was being slow as ****. i went back to the elder of city of the lost and was able to get it. this was after my cousin talk to him.