Where are our expansions PWI ?

tneves#2075
tneves#2075 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
We are going through difficult times where social isolation through quarantine means is necessary, and unfortunately today, there is nothing interesting in this game that will make me focus on it. If I'm not mistaken, PWCN is already 3 ~ 4 expansions ahead, I know it's normal to always be behind ... game adjustments are required for the PWI language and servers. But we need an update, the game has become extremely boring in the last few months, there are no events, there is no end of the svs / tw season ... even the park wonderland does not exist in this period. Boutique updates are always the same. Daily missions have become boring, it's almost a slave, having to do the same things every day, to have some fun.

We want news in the game! :/
Post edited by tneves#2075 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I will ask,

I wont say much more than this for now.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    All, With regards to this a small update.

There are still plans to have updates however with the current pandemic and lockdowns this is regretfully causing delays. With this in mind there are no set times on this.

Thanks.​​
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    heero200 wrote: »

There are still plans to have updates however with the current pandemic and lockdowns this is regretfully causing delays. With this in mind there are no set times on this.

Thanks.​​

We know that this a generic blanket GM response since the same could be said for PW RU and they got the expansion 2 weeks ago. They just need to admit that they don't have the right amount of dedicated employees to this game to localize the expansion for us.

We also know this isn't a problem anymore, when it was a problem we didn't get updates to cash shop as that requires approval from China. We've had about 1.5 months of cash shop updates but no expansion news.

They can't deny the cash shop thing either because we had a promo during that period, and when it was asked when the sales would be coming up they said they would not be any updates to cash shop as it requires approval.

Based on that the GM's in China are working and they just don't care enough to localize the patch for us.
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    The Truth is that everyone knows that there was little to no care to this game, cash shop is update constantly because it gives revenue and that's why this game is still running till this day, because of the few niche that keep cs'ing and i appreciate them for it, as i barely cs anymore, for obvious reasons.

Unfortunately, this update might be a bit of trouble for pwi itself, the new ulfgard that will come with this new update, if it follows pwcn and pwru, all servers must be connected, as you choose 1 side as faction/solo to be part of it and do the events that are available on it. So this brings a problem for our server that somehow will have to be adressed, and personally i don't think they will but who knows,Ti and Da currently have no enemies on Ulfgard besides themselves, if they cannot connect 2 servers on ulfgard, now imagine all 4 at once 24h of the week, if it comes true it ain't gonna be smooth, at least i expect a lot of crashs. The 6v6 arena, if we were to follow pwcn and pwru steps, should've been closed many months ago, The npc that allowed you to upgrade your g17 weapon into the next cast by paying 1/9 of its price for 9 months, it should've been added when ulfgard came here, as it was introduced on this patch on pwcn (or a bit after, not sure). My impression is that, those new updates is taking too much effort, money and manpower to be brought for us, and they simple don't care or can't afford to put people to work on it right now,

When you think about it, if they bring the new 3v3 arena here with battle of survival gear, that will force them to finally start a damn new season for arena and give rewards to the team on the top now (gg 6v6 farmers??), either way i don't expect this update to come anytime soon, since it needs a lot of work, translation of new content and maybe new server to host ulfgard smoothly for everyone.

if you wanna check how the new ulfgard is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UBhM1Jw54A&t=734s, 1 fps mass pk life.
  • hannibal#5026
    hannibal#5026 Posts: 3 Arc User

Thanks.​​

just please give us event or something, to be honest they all leaving cause game is so boring check the game sometime afk, look on world chat only few people typing in world chat, not like before filled with people. We are just hoping even with this pandemic you guys are still active giving players fun event. and fix the glitch on game like Decide in uncharted paradise. price of dull zenith shard is very low. to boring to farm or go intance if prices in game is getting low
  • leh0808
    leh0808 Posts: 22 Arc User

Thanks.​​

so the last timed ulfgard quest is expired, expansion is suppose to be released before this happens. who is it that you are getting information from?
  • et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User

Thanks.​​

Honestly the pandemic "excuse" is getting old, the world has restarted with their things and China was of the 1st countries to do so. TW and SVS reset was long due even before the covid issue, so please don't post BS, if you don't know whats happening just say so.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited June 2020
    Since everywhere in the world is in different stages im not really going to say anything else.

Tho I understand some frustration with this and I will again push for TW and XTW resets when the time is right, this is really well beyond my limits as a Community Mod.

For now all im going to say is im doing what I can and Im sure the PWI team are as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks.​​