test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sound problem

nathangq9nathangq9 Posts: 7 Arc User
Music Vol and Effect Vol = 0 and after update i have problem i hear annoying sounds
how it fix it? i see many pepls in WC who have same problem
now im need open my sound mixer and OFF PWI sounds =/

Comments

• r6suer6sue Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 6
    Sorry if someone has already asked about this but what on earth is going on with the sounds!! All was ok yesterday, I play on a desktop pc 99% of the time & always have sound effects on..tonight before I knew it was a pwi issue I pulled all my pc out & checked all the sound/speaker connections to find that most of my faction who have the sounds on it kinda like 'misfiring' sounds awful..what is broken now????
  • r6suer6sue Posts: 3 Arc User
    I put a post in the Help section, lets hope they see it..damn awful sounds especially when you play on a desktop pc with surround sound!
  • jyleeleejyleelee Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 6
    I thought my pc was messing up, I had the same.

People always try and remember what the last conversation was or the last words that that person said to them.

And I suppose it's so much nicer if the words they remember are, "I love you."

• mobgobblersmobgobblers Posts: 19 Arc User
    fix for this problem.
    on your PC's home screen right click on the speaker icon bottom right corner of your screen.
    select open volume mixer
    turn PWI sound down
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,877 Community Moderator
    Ive seen a few people with sound problems in WC as well.

They have defaulted their settings and this appeared to work.

Im sure this wont work for eveyone but its worth a try.

Thanks.

PS moving to Tech Support.​​
  • aradrielaradriel Moony Mender Posts: 72 Arc User
    Everyone I've talked to so far in my faction has this issue, ugh it's beyond annoying. I tried the default settings thing but it didn't work sadly.
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • mobgobblersmobgobblers Posts: 19 Arc User
    you also need to be running PWI when you click on your speaker icon, all i know is that it worked for me,maybe i'm just special but somehow i dont think i'd be that lucky