Quest List Full

Options
thathurt#6376
thathurt#6376 Posts: 21 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Support Desk
Can anyone help me here i keep getting a popup stating my quest list is full , yet i have completed quest to hand in yet i always get the message Quest List is Full and cant do anything to fix it can anyone help with this or is it a bug
Post edited by thathurt#6376 on

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    If you are trying to hand in a quest and it does that, it might be because you automatically receive another quest for handing it in but there's not enough space for it. How many quests do you have in your quest log at the moment? You may need to try handing in a different quest or trashing one if you don't have any space.

Oh and as a general note it's always good to have at least 1 or 2 free spaces for quests - a lot of the game's functions such as teleporting to other regions, opening packs, etc use the quest system.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • thathurt#6376
    thathurt#6376 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Options
    I have 15 quests open and need to hand in 3 so can you tell me if i can cancel some or delete them so i can play the game as i cant do anything to carry on playing
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    obielle wrote: »
    If you are trying to hand in a quest and it does that, it might be because you automatically receive another quest for handing it in but there's not enough space for it. How many quests do you have in your quest log at the moment? You may need to try handing in a different quest or trashing one if you don't have any space.

Oh and as a general note it's always good to have at least 1 or 2 free spaces for quests - a lot of the game's functions such as teleporting to other regions, opening packs, etc use the quest system.

I would also check your bag is not full and you have the required spaces for the quest. That is a common problem for quests to stop working. Some items contain 17+ items where as others may contain 1. Another rule is have more spaces than you need as well.

Thanks.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    I have 15 quests open and need to hand in 3 so can you tell me if i can cancel some or delete them so i can play the game as i cant do anything to carry on playing

Hmm, seems buggy to me and I'm not really sure what else to suggest, other than what Heero said above.

To delete quests, click on the quest you want to trash (make sure it's not a super important quest). Then you click on the "Trash" button at the bottom of the window and click the "Confirm" button that pops up. Some quests you cannot trash like cultivation quests though. Here's an image of where you'll find the "Trash" button:

hOoXqMj.png

If you don't have any luck, I think you may need to contact customer support and see if they have any ideas. ( @heero200 your Support Ticket link in your signature doesn't work anymore because they changed the support section of the site)
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    @obielle Thanks, My signature settings seam to be bugged.

Ill have to get it looked at.

Thanks.​​