test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

G17 Armor

So i have made a google sheet on all the mats needed for G17 armor and where they can be found

Google Sheets link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvnXBNXYSt77IieSVv_CBVvCceAfjkrGlUPukoZe8h4/edit?usp=sharing

-Forsaken [Ti]

Comments

• hypnosian123hypnosian123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    yea too bad that moonlight crystals are unachievable due to low drop rate and low playerbase doing runs, thus g17r3 armors are just not for us...
    if you remove procs from g17 armors (due to no way to obtain moonlight crystal), there is no reason you can justify going from r9r3 to g17r3 (perhaps only aps)
  • csquared5csquared5 Posts: 148 Arc User
    Only real problem I have is that, uh, like, farming TTR, like all TTs nowadays, is heavily, heavily, heavily biased towards assassin class. Other class need not apply, cept maybe seeker/bm for debuffs. A healer class has very limited utility here; nonessential debuffs, heals that aren't needed (sin dmg + bp is way too much heal), low dmg, and low mobility (really hard to avoid certain boss mechanics). So as a healer TTR is really no fun for me at all, and I really wish PWI had come out with an instance that didn't seem so tailor-made to be soloed by ultra-strong sins and very few others.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

is there a single moonlight crystal dropped across all the servers?

The thing this item doesn't drop along with the fact there is not our version of r9r3 armors in repository, it's defeating the whole g17 armors patch
  • splendideyessplendideyes Posts: 312 Arc User

The thing this item doesn't drop along with the fact there is not our version of r9r3 armors in repository, it's defeating the whole g17 armors patch

i did wonder how long it would take you to finally come to this conclusion :(

new doesnt always mean better, prime example was r9.4 armor and r9.4 caster weapons

i did wonder how long it would take you to finally come to this conclusion :(

new doesnt always mean better, prime example was r9.4 armor and r9.4 caster weapons

it can be good, it's just that as always it's broken\something is not balanced for our version :(
    sigh why do i always keep my hopes high for pwe...