test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you customize the new classes?

laiwaisanlaiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
on character creation all was grey out except hair but didn't change even hair color?
every one that was my class in starter are were my twins all other classes other the 2 new ones you could see the visuals i try playing with settings nadah zip nothing?

Comments

• obielleobielle Posts: 561 Arc User
    You can customize them if you log into the game, open the options window with the U key, and uncheck the "Detailed" box. You will be now able to customize the new classes with a makeover scroll or character selection screen if they're under 2 days old, though they will look like nightshades. Other technicians/edgerunners may look a little plain under this option as well.

As for the detailed models being customized...that will come in a few updates from now but that will be several months or more away.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
  • boo4uboo4u Posts: 415 Arc User
    lame ****..RUSHHEEDDDDDD

• sjampiesjampie Posts: 422 Arc User
    boo4u wrote: »
    lame ****..RUSHHEEDDDDDD

lame? I changed mine right after I created it; hair color, body, even the skin just to check it out. The only lame thingy I can discover is that even I didn't wait for the text to appear when the mouse pointer is over 'Detailed'. The text that will appear there is:
    Recommended
    Enables High Quality for certain models.
    This option only applies to Technician, Edgerunner, and some other characters at the moment. More high quality characters coming soon.

Turning 'Detailed' off makes people to see the changes. If people don't care about it all Edgerunners and Technicians are brothers and sisters so one happy family. But I think you already know that since your comment didn't add anything new.

To go a bit more off topic and a bit more as a reaction to your comment: There's no need to use the forum if you don't add anything except some non relevant text. To write something like "lame ****..RUSHHEEDDDDDD" could only make someone block all your comments in the future.
  • boo4uboo4u Posts: 415 Arc User
    the whole character design is lame man.

• misterlerkmisterlerk Posts: 2 Arc User
    Repeating your opinion doesn't make it fact.
  • sjampiesjampie Posts: 422 Arc User
    but it makes him disappear from this forum if it continues. :D