PWI Wings of Rebirth Expansion - Discussion

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
Please use this thread to Talk about the Update and ask question and not the Bugs Thread.

To list a bug, use the bugs report thread.

Thanks.​​

Comments

• hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    i would like to post a written guide for TT 4-2 since i think we were first ones to complete it, but with this jail thing i can't...
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    i would like to post a written guide for TT 4-2 since i think we were first ones to complete it, but with this jail thing i can't...

It's not like it's our fault you violated the forum rules. Own your issues, and you'll get farther in life.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • danny147#3035
    danny147#3035 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Have the rebirth quest chains gone? I am level 52 into my first reawakening and there seems to be no quest line.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Have the rebirth quest chains gone? I am level 52 into my first reawakening and there seems to be no quest line.

The level requirement has been changed from what I know - to level 80, I think. PWI didn't mention that many quest lines changed in their patch notes. There's about 4 or 5 different quest lines that had their requirements changed.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • danny147#3035
    danny147#3035 Posts: 2 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »

The level requirement has been changed from what I know - to level 80, I think. PWI didn't mention that many quest lines changed in their patch notes. There's about 4 or 5 different quest lines that had their requirements changed.

Thanks for clarifying obielle.
  • hypnosian123

It's not like it's our fault you violated the forum rules. Own your issues, and you'll get farther in life.​​

yea ok then who wants to do 4-2 will figure it out by himself
    cheers
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User

cheers

you could help the pwi wiki out!
  • hypnosian123
    shopcheese wrote: »

cheers

you could help the pwi wiki out!
    i will post a video i guess these appalling mods can't stand other people criticism and get mad at other people opinions...
    also where is written that i can't post public emails of pwi ceo and some pwrd manager?
    also how it's weird that after i posted that thread that got nuked and i run those emails, the week after we got new patch?

i were more useful in one (banished) action than all the mods reporting stuff to the support for months (basically doing nothing with no effect)

anyways @Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 is there a table of drops for frenzied princess of moonlight boss?
    It should spawn different chests based on how you perform, are chests chances and drops anywhere to be found?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    @hypnosian123 you tag me with @asterelle not @Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973

If you kill Frenzied Princess she spawns Shining Twilight Treasure, if you fail she spawns Dull Twilight Treasure.
    No retries allowed.

Shining Twilight Treasure (30 drops, 60 drops on 2x)

59995.png 1 Chungyun's Sincere Heart 0.4000%
    59996.png 1 Chungyun's War Spirit 4.0000%
    59999.png 1 Engraved Ring of Twilight 8.0000%
    59965.png 1 Slumbering Noble Spirit 4.1667%
    59966.png 1 Slumbering Noble Spirit 4.1667%
    59967.png 1 Slumbering Noble Spirit 4.1667%
    59968.png 1 Slumbering Noble Spirit 4.1667%
    59975.png 1 Slumbering Sacred Spirit 3.3333%
    59976.png 1 Slumbering Sacred Spirit 3.3333%
    59713.png 1 Moonlight Crystal 0.0333%
    60017.png 1 Twilight Repair Powder 64.2333%

Also probably drops 59998.png 1 Smoke Emerald Shard from the special drop table

Dull Twilight Treasure (30 drops, 60 drops on 2x)

60017.png 1 Twilight Repair Powder 67.5999%

• hypnosian123
    asterelle wrote: »

If you kill Frenzied Princess she spawns Shining Twilight Treasure, if you fail she spawns Dull Twilight Treasure.
    No retries allowed.

i see, so moonlight crystal comes just from that chest? what about other bosses\chests from 4-2?

anyways here is a 90% guide for 4-2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so-PCVOd4Vg

needs some refinement about boss 3 (thunder orbs? thunder pools?) and 4 but it's pretty much that
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    You get the first glyph slot as it was back in the Day: In Neverfall. I am Twilight Sky I now and close to be done with Chaotic Soul culti. They have revamped the regular culti and you find all culti bosses outside of the dungeons, except for the Chrono-Culti, this is the same it was before. Nice that you also dont have to do a full rebirth delta anymore. The 3 bosses needed can be found in the backrooms of the instance - Very nice! There have been no other progression issues aside from not being able to enter Sky Levels until RB1 lv80 (but you can Squad sign in there to get your chart after RB instantly).

Also, what many ppl will be happy about: Demon/Sage Books are available in EU for the new classes..thats a major relief..I dunno if its all skills, but quite a few of them.

Another thing to point out is: Dont fall for the morai trap. There are no specific Morai skills for the new classes. All those skills can be had at the Skills forge in Thousand Streams with using Apo and Chrono Pages (lv79 and lv100 skills).

Gunner = Demon, Paladin = Sage. Thank me later. Don't ask me why, use your brain and read the skills or simply try it. I have enough experience to be 100% sure those roles are superior (tho, you can make an argument that Demon Pala might be nice too for pure DD purposes, but meh, sage is more versatile).

The thing I really love is that they bumped up the EXP rewards from all Quests really massively. I basically leveled to 102/100/100 just with a few FCs and then quests. Also..the amount of EXP gained from the Sky Level chain quests is ridiculous xD LEVEL UP LEVEL UP LEVEL UP all the time when I did that from lv80 on in 1st rb. Gotta say, after already being through all this stuff with roughly 23 chars so far..it never was more fun and easy as it is now. Kudos! Just the amount of bloods you get from those chains is a bit meh, but the new classes dont have that many skills anyways.

Oh, and you can enter Homestead already at lv80 (might be earlier but thats when I noticed) when you are done with the 79 culti. You also dont need Reputation anymore. So get your buttocks moving and keep doing the dailies for ulti and stuff!

PS: I went back to the 32-Bit Client as the 64-Bit client seems to have weird issues, even going as far as freezing up my entire PC. I need to be fast to close clients that Hang via task manager and even then they remain as zombies until I restart. Not good. We will have to wait for improvements on that but the 32-Bit performance isnt far off anyways.

but if u do all quest on nonreborn,with what u lvl after reborn if is no quest left?after reborn they spawn quest again now or what?:O
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    You get the first glyph slot as it was back in the Day: In Neverfall. I am Twilight Sky I now and close to be done with Chaotic Soul culti. They have revamped the regular culti and you find all culti bosses outside of the dungeons, except for the Chrono-Culti, this is the same it was before. Nice that you also dont have to do a full rebirth delta anymore. The 3 bosses needed can be found in the backrooms of the instance - Very nice! There have been no other progression issues aside from not being able to enter Sky Levels until RB1 lv80 (but you can Squad sign in there to get your chart after RB instantly).

Also, what many ppl will be happy about: Demon/Sage Books are available in EU for the new classes..thats a major relief..I dunno if its all skills, but quite a few of them.

Another thing to point out is: Dont fall for the morai trap. There are no specific Morai skills for the new classes. All those skills can be had at the Skills forge in Thousand Streams with using Apo and Chrono Pages (lv79 and lv100 skills).

Gunner = Demon, Paladin = Sage. Thank me later. Don't ask me why, use your brain and read the skills or simply try it. I have enough experience to be 100% sure those roles are superior (tho, you can make an argument that Demon Pala might be nice too for pure DD purposes, but meh, sage is more versatile).

The thing I really love is that they bumped up the EXP rewards from all Quests really massively. I basically leveled to 102/100/100 just with a few FCs and then quests. Also..the amount of EXP gained from the Sky Level chain quests is ridiculous xD LEVEL UP LEVEL UP LEVEL UP all the time when I did that from lv80 on in 1st rb. Gotta say, after already being through all this stuff with roughly 23 chars so far..it never was more fun and easy as it is now. Kudos! Just the amount of bloods you get from those chains is a bit meh, but the new classes dont have that many skills anyways.

Oh, and you can enter Homestead already at lv80 (might be earlier but thats when I noticed) when you are done with the 79 culti. You also dont need Reputation anymore. So get your buttocks moving and keep doing the dailies for ulti and stuff!

PS: I went back to the 32-Bit Client as the 64-Bit client seems to have weird issues, even going as far as freezing up my entire PC. I need to be fast to close clients that Hang via task manager and even then they remain as zombies until I restart. Not good. We will have to wait for improvements on that but the 32-Bit performance isnt far off anyways.

but if u do all quest on nonreborn,with what u lvl after reborn if is no quest left?after reborn they spawn quest again now or what?:O

You just need to reach level 80/70 respectively in RB1 and RB2 and you get plenty of quests. To get there, just do a few FC runs with friends/WC and it's done in no time, should you really have no quests left at all. You could also Zen/Grind on the world map if you really with to with Hyper EXP Stones. It's really no big deal.

As for the client crashes. Realize that the game uses more Ressources now. It might be your weak Systems that cannot handle the additional load anymore and thus cause issues. Exactly that was causing black screens and freezes for a friend. Mine got solved by switching back to 32-Bit. Also, remove or enable the "detailed" option in the graphics settings. Restart the client afterwards. That might also help.
  • blatz7777
    blatz7777 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am trying to get my technician through 59 culti (valley of disasster) teamed with 101 cleric. Whether cleric kills the boss or technician kills the boss I don't get credit for the kills. been trying for hours. Anyone know what is wrong?
  • obielle
    edited May 2019
    blatz7777 wrote: »
    I am trying to get my technician through 59 culti (valley of disasster) teamed with 101 cleric. Whether cleric kills the boss or technician kills the boss I don't get credit for the kills. been trying for hours. Anyone know what is wrong?

For culti, the bosses are actually outside of the dungeon. Go a little bit to the south of Valley of Disaster and you will see them. This will be the same for the rest of your culti quests up to 99 - they'll be somewhere outside of their dungeons. If you're doing stuff like BH though the bosses you need to kill are the ones inside the dungeons.

• blatz7777
    blatz7777 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Found the answer to my earlier post, re Valley of Disaster culti. Another gratuitous quest change, they put the five mobs just OUTSIDE entrance to valley, and the final stone is dug right in the center of where Khewy roams around. Go figure. And named one of them 'Zeemore', for god's sake.
  • undomiel#9115
    undomiel#9115 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just referred to other website guides, forums and noticed that even on russian servers is the same problem!
    After great update unpossible to get quest to entrance in Primal World after reawakening.
  • undomiel#9115
    undomiel#9115 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Does anybody have the same problem?
  • obielle
    edited May 2019
    I just referred to other website guides, forums and noticed that even on russian servers is the same problem!
    After great update unpossible to get quest to entrance in Primal World after reawakening.

The requirements have been changed to rb1 90+ for entering the Primal World. Most websites are outdated or haven't had time to update this yet because of the large amount of content that was added or changed.

EDIT: I've made this update on the wiki on the Primal World page only. Just a reminder to others reading this that anyone can edit the wiki if you notice the level requirements aren't correct :) unfortunately I'm too busy with researching and updating 15+ quest lines.

• outofthedark
    outofthedark Posts: 10 Arc User
    on the older toons how the heck do i clame the "exclusive reward"?
  • obielle
    on the older toons how the heck do i clame the "exclusive reward"?

If you mean the level 25/55/85/95 ones, you can do it through the Growth Goal window (pink lotus at the top of your screen). You'll need to scroll through the levels on the left side to find them.

If you mean the exclusive rewards we had before the expansion, they get automatically redeemed if you have inventory space.

• outofthedark
    soo i need more than 18 slots? i have the space on most of my toons. there's just no botton to click for them.
  • outofthedark
    ok now i jus tbacked alot of stuff ,now i have 7 rows free still nothing
  • obielle
    Here's a picture of where you can get the rewards:

BQnDU1s.png

Note that you need to scroll up on the left side to get to the green diamonds and click on those with the red dots on them to find the exclusive rewards, then click on the Claim Reward button to get it. You may need to wait a few seconds or click a couple of times.

Hope that helps.

• hypnosian123
    edited May 2019
    asterelle wrote: »

No retries allowed.

We managed to drop a 59998.png 1 Smoke Emerald Shard

yesterday but still no moonlight crystal yet, so it is uncertain how that feature is gonna work, if it needs leveling, rerolling w.e.

seen that, what else is in the special drops table? If i am not mistaken china has a chance at the g17 helmet from that chest, is that right
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Reading in the help guide it seems you want to level up Moonlight Crystal by feeding it other Moonlight Crystals and it randomly gains attribute points in one of 5 categories and those categories likely correspond to the level of the associated skill when put into armor.

I guess it was wishful thinking to think you only needed one Moonlight Crystal per armor...

The special drop table is mysterious as the data does not exist in the client but I doubt they are gonna put the helm in there. It's probably just the shard like in UPD.
    ​​
  • outofthedark
    never mind, i know why i can't clame them they are the sky lvl prices. i just don't know why there in my quest log now. dumb smart ppl didn't think it thou when they where doing this :smiley: thank you so much Obi for trying to help.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Sorry all to make my time a little more easier on here Ive started up this thread for talking about the Expansion and getting help ETC.

Please only use the other thread to report bugs you have encountered.

I WILL take into account some of the items ive moved to here as well.

Thanks.​​