Blow Kiss

How do I use Blow Kiss and what is this item for?

Comments

• padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    are you serious or is this some kind of troll? its kinda interesting that you are able to read the name of the item but you are unable to read the following description....
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Some people don't know what the item is for, even if they do read the description. Anyway...

The item is not currently functional at the moment so you can't use it and it should just expire when you log off (otherwise just NPC it). They accidentally activated the quest for it before so we were getting it each week but they fixed it with the most recent update. If you still have the quest you can safely trash it.

As for what it does, it's probably for a livestreaming function we don't have yet. I don't know if it's meant to be tied in with our Arc streaming or if it's for something that only the CN version of Perfect World has. We might not ever get a use for it, but we'll have to see.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Still can't read the replies from teabagg (he replied on Oct 1).
    (otherwise just NPC it)

This is impossible. People just have to log off to remove the 100 'Blow Kiss' items. Full description:

edit: it's possible to NPC the Blow Kiss items but you won't get any coins for them.
    Blow Kiss (Coming soon)

Doesn't drop on death.
    Unable to discarded
    Unable to be traded
    Unable to put into Account Stash
    One blow kiss for you!

Click to give 'Blow Kiss' in Perfect World Live.
    This item is currently unused. It will disappear when you go offline.

Post edited by sjampie on
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    You can NPC them. I tested on a character just now to confirm that you can. When you can't sell items to an NPC it will say "Unable to be sold" on the item's tooltip, like the Chrono Key item. Blow Kiss just can't be dropped on the ground, traded to other players, or put in the account stash.

Either way it's still a lot easier to let them disappear by logging off yeah xD
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    sjampie wrote: »
    Still can't read the replies from teabagg (he replied on Oct 1).
    (otherwise just NPC it)

This is impossible. People just have to log off to remove the 100 'Blow Kiss' items. Full description:

edit: it's possible to NPC the Blow Kiss items but you won't get any coins for them.
    Blow Kiss (Coming soon)

Doesn't drop on death.
    Unable to discarded
    Unable to be traded
    Unable to put into Account Stash
    One blow kiss for you!

Click to give 'Blow Kiss' in Perfect World Live.
    This item is currently unused. It will disappear when you go offline.

I also cant see what that user post. Tis not really a problem I guess, but I thought i was the only one. Like I might have blocked them on the old fourms and it carried over or something.