[Maint] Server Maintenance 09/25/18 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If their is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Todays question.
What are the things you like about the PWI Redemption expansion? If any what things you Dislike about it as well?

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• osamuria
    osamuria Posts: 11 Arc User
    I dislike that my warp effect is always on now causing me to lag :(
  • camoodii
    camoodii Posts: 51 Arc User
    +1 osamura. Pleaase fix aka put the warp feature back to normal
  • heerohex#3018
    I like the mail full warning. Tho I'm struggling to find anything else but to be fair I have not looked at much else.

Thanks.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Yeah the mail full warning is pretty neat to have since I'm guilty of filling my mailbox pretty often and can't mail anything to other characters :(

I also do like the catshop/commission shop feature where you can just search for items to put in the buy section of your shop. I absolutely hated having to ask people to borrow items just so I could put it in my shop to buy. I wish they had this feature sooner, seems like it would've been pretty easy to add in years ago.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • indigohealer80
    indigohealer80 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I like the cool artistic and thematic launcher being insulted by the silly tigers surfing on the progress bar and dancing on the login screen.
  • heerohex#3018
    obielle wrote: »
    Yeah the mail full warning is pretty neat to have since I'm guilty of filling my mailbox pretty often and can't mail anything to other characters :(

I also do like the catshop/commission shop feature where you can just search for items to put in the buy section of your shop. I absolutely hated having to ask people to borrow items just so I could put it in my shop to buy. I wish they had this feature sooner, seems like it would've been pretty easy to add in years ago.

Ah yer I did look at that. Good call!

I will be using that at some point.

Looks at high price items with my low coin balance...
  • gravewulf
    gravewulf Posts: 36 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Looks at high price items with my low coin balance...

You're not alone. For the money I spend every month, it has got to the point, it hardly covers my day to day expenses, much less, buying fashion, gifts, gear upgrades, ect, like I used to be able to. And with this expansion, it has further widened the gap between the whales and the rest of the player base.

• yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    Server up.... go go go
  • kirstiein
    kirstiein Posts: 38 Arc User
    I dislike the fact that the new royal sky quest line text is extremely badly translated. I mean you can get the gist of what it's saying but still. Pwi really needs someone who can read and write English and Chinese to translate the text, instead of using google translate or whatever they use. It is horrid!
    Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • kirstiein
    I dislike the fact that the new royal sky quest line text is extremely badly translated. I mean you can get the gist of what it's saying but still. Pwi really needs someone who can read and write English and Chinese to translate the text, instead of using google translate or whatever they use. It is horrid!
    Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • kirstiein