The graphical issue after updating to the redemption version

The graphical issue after updating to the redemption version, before this update, the game works perfectly on this computer but then appears as shown in the image below.
The computer configuration is the following : HP Compaq Business dc7700 (Core 2 Duo 3,4 Ghz, 1,5 GB RAM, 1600GB HDD, integrated video card 64 MB.What to do?

[img]file:///C:/Users/Contab1/Desktop/Graphics%20problem%20after%20%20update%20at%20redemption%20version.jpg[/img]

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I've seen a lot of people reporting graphical issues similar to yours. I don't know of any fixes for it unfortunately. Most people suggest things like verifying your files, checking that your drivers are up-to-date etc, but I don't think that has fixed anything but never hurts to check.

The most you can do for now is send in a support ticket and give details to customer support. From what I know they're aware of the issues and have received a lot of support tickets about these issues, so fingers crossed we might see a fix in the future.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • rochuchis
    rochuchis Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue, it's impossible to play. Have you found a solution yet?
  • ionutz12#6631
    ionutz12#6631 Posts: 3 Arc User
    no :'(:'(
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    My game is doing the same when I try to change my character. Not all the time, but when it does, it goes crazy! It Not my PC. Although, some of my friends are updating their video cards and said it helps.
  • kirra0519
    kirra0519 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sick and tired of the excuses support says to do this and that, then hopes you go away, because you need to do this and that etc. But, let's be honest China had a holiday so the powers that be in PWI world, took off for the holiday also, leaving us the customers/clients holding the bag, with no support staff whatsoever to stay behind and look after their cash cow. Mind you this is right after the newest expansion, there was NO ONE to report to, NO ONE even willing to respond to the support tickets, except for their "canned responses" as usual. And here we wait for SOMEONE, ANYONE, to honestly respond to the support tickets, the forum responses, the in game verbal/written chat and fix the problem PWI made. Is there no accountability at all in this game from the powers that be, that earn their livelihood from us playing PWI? But yet, they can make 2 new characters for us, so we can look with satisfaction in our eyes, thinking PWI takes such good care of us and is always looking towards the future upgrades for us, NOT! I have heard so many complaints, myself included, that you would think PWI would sit up and take notice of the "freezing in game, constant disconnecting while entering instances, teleporting, just about e3verything has been done in effect from this expansion" and actually FIX the problem on their own end. This is far the worse I have seen my game playing actually reduced because of the frustration in trying to cope with the problem that PWI ignores and leads us to think it's OUR problem such as, are your drivers up to date? did you verify your graphics? update your graphics card? etc. I did think I needed to do all of that, and I did, nothing wrong on my end, and I have a gaming pc and I maintain it accordingly. But the point is, what DOES it take for PWI to just take responsibility for their mistake and not take it out on us the paying customers? How hard is it for PWI to do an ACTUAL UPDATE and CLEANSE this problem in a MAINTAINANCE to FIX this problem and keep us the customers happy an satisfied so we can get that gleam back in our eye and say things like PWI is so good to us, yadda, yadda.
  • kirra0519
    kirra0519 Posts: 2 Arc User
    bump
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    kirra0519 wrote: »
    .... Is there no accountability at all in this game from the powers that be, that earn their livelihood from us playing PWI?
    You should try to send a ticket and wait for an answer. Better to send a ticket than reading replies from other gamers lol.
    ... leads us to think it's OUR problem such as, are your drivers up to date? did you verify your graphics? update your graphics card? etc. I did think I needed to do all of that, and I did, nothing wrong on my end, and I have a gaming pc and I maintain it accordingly.
    Well, I'm lucky that I don't have all the problems that are written. Only the water was bad when flying but solved that problem by changing the water-setting to 'low'.
    ...But the point is, what DOES it take for PWI to just take responsibility for their mistake and not take it out on us the paying customers?
    If you mean PWE then no, they don't have to do that as long as 'we' paying customers keep sending money. Same goes for every other company. In short: we have the power but we don't do anything with it; greediness rules so most of us spend something during charge rewards to make us feel better lol.
    How hard is it for PWI to do an ACTUAL UPDATE and CLEANSE this problem in a MAINTAINANCE to FIX this problem and keep us the customers happy an satisfied so we can get that gleam back in our eye and say things like PWI is so good to us, yadda, yadda.
    Odd... we get updates but we shouldn't expect things to be fixed or even change. Hell, we even don't have to expect updates every week. Keep in mind PWI is not important. It's just a game.
    bump
    No need to do that since this topic is on the first page already.