Please introduce this item!

jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
@kalystconquerer#0876 If you wanna make massive revenue, nearly instantly and allow people to roll new characters then you should consider introducing this item:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/38032

It instantly gives you (example): 50 Dragon Orb Ocean, Six Lords of Morai set 2nd reborn (+ enough EXP to level it), all Mats needed for a g17.3 weapon, enough items to max your starchart (exp), max your passives, Homestead, Meridian, Nuema and 1b in coins.

Add this a price of 2000 to 3000 gold and you will earn money beyond belief. If you don't allow legit account selling...well this is the closest thing to it. People would still need to grab Aptidute, refine beyond +10, all ornaments, all gears, Nuema Portal if they want to improve and so on. It just takes out the hassle of doing all those tedious tasks. I'd say remove those Big Notes from the item and it's perfect.

With this..people just need to drop 5k into the game and can literally start PvPing with any character they want after max 1 week (questchains, culti, etc.).

Comments

• jovaniguiamsj12
    jovaniguiamsj12 Posts: 4 New User
    Over 9999 QQ Level
  • jsxshadow
    @jovaniguiamsj12 Oh, thats not for myself. I have already kinda manually achieved everything the pack delivers by hand (cept the card Rbs) on 8 different characters xD I know loads of people that would be hyped if that item was on sale tho.

We need something like this to revitalize the game. Maybe even do contests and give out (very few) of these to select newcomers.
  • xdragonxx
    xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
    pricing for that 'new toon pack' would be a lot more then 2k-3k and be outright silly... but, the idea has merit for bringing more people into the low-endgame gear lvl
  • jsxshadow
    xdragonxx wrote: »
    pricing for that 'new toon pack' would be a lot more then 2k-3k and be outright silly... but, the idea has merit for bringing more people into the low-endgame gear lvl

It shouldnt be more expensive than that tho, most of the items are bound and have no value on any "already done" character. If they make it like those insanely pricey Sky Level-Pills..welp, ofc no one would buy it. 2-3k is reasonable I guess since it saves you months and months of chores.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    I love the logic here. ''Yo game, can you release an item that makes it so I dont have to play the game?'' Buying this item is the same as uninstalling the game and download a different game to play instead, except you pay money for it.

With the logic being PvP that makes it even more ridiculous, have you never played any other games? Comparing the PvP in this game to that of others it is absolutely terrible, simplistic and lineair. If you only want to PvP you should definitely uninstal and play something with a higher skill ceiling than 1, 2, 3, repeat PWI.

The whole appeal to games like this is the grind, as much as people claim to dislike it, without that there's nothing.
  • jsxshadow
    @dingo488 However, there is no MMO with decent PvP except for Ego-Shooter. If decent PvP than the Souls Games. Any other MMORPG out there is basically the same as PWI with a little bit more fancy stuff to cover it up (for the most part). I've tried most and every time the PvP is very unsatisfying, might be that I am too lazy to gear up in other games but endgame is mostly impossible to compete with and low-level PvP is too easy. I have that here already, no need to switch the game for that :D
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    thats actually a new version of the GM pack that gives you everything to lvl up /// or for the china pvp tournaments. i remember looking into Kalys inventory and seeing some of that stuff in snowy village.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    95 pct of the player's cannot afford 3k dollar's, another 4 pct maybe could and would put there money into stock's investment's college tuition for there kids ect ect ect. Might as well open up your own server and call it Club Pw... if anything make a monthly payment program where some might be able to talk themselves into spending a monthly fee that comes with Gm pack... lack of payment and u log in and Those perk's go Poof! These prices is what Encourages Exploiter's, hacker's, account seller's looking for a way to pay there rent where 3k goes a very very long way. Yup there is places in the world where 3k makes or break's living...
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    i like this, it gives new or old players who are less fortunate a fighting chance, still going to get one shotted by R9, but it will bring alot of players to the game to pvp and form squads for other things themselves. I see a boom in players if this was in our version. Not for 2-3k though, maybe 100 gold (for the significant increase in new players) or any higher than that i think it wouldn't bring any players in the game. because for 2-3k you could get R9+ alot of that other stuff in there manually.
  • nociro
    nociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    If it was 100 i would just buy a pack for each my alts even though they not that far behind. easy rb2 morai set and g17 weaps.

Not to mention 1bil coin in it. Profit.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Inb4 we have more ppl complain JoJ witha 1b coin item lmfao
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    That item is a GM testing Item I believe.

Dont think we will see anything like that. Tho we could see odds n ends.

I dont thing CN would allow something like this to enter the game at this point in time. Tho who really knows.​​
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    to save pwi this pack should had been already in the game at least a year ago
    now it's way too late, people that couldn't keep up with the dailies quit, people that realized what it was necessary to go endgame quit, people that bought accounts because they couldn't afford the time to reach a pvp-competitive level are banned, their friends saw they quit so they quit themselves aswell

and eventho that item was here, for what?
    most of the events are broken, xTNF should've been here a year ago, TWs lag like **** i swear how hard it is to enable multithreading for this game? DC matchup it's nonsense, economy is literaly ****....

game is losing players and income: kalyst said they would've toned down or removed NP promos at all... we got affordable S-chests NP-chests promos.... plus the fact they just did that login event for free jades....
    that brought back some numbers on their screens for sure, but i believe whoever is managing PWI it's not doing it right​​
  • jsxshadow
    nociro wrote: »
    If it was 100 i would just buy a pack for each my alts even though they not that far behind. easy rb2 morai set and g17 weaps.

Not to mention 1bil coin in it. Profit.

Yeah, if there was a version for 100g it would need to be cut down to EXP, meridian, nuema, vitae, bloods and Homestead skill items xD that alone would already be awesome.
  • yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    That item is a GM testing Item I believe.

Dont think we will see anything like that. Tho we could see odds n ends.

I dont thing CN would allow something like this to enter the game at this point in time. Tho who really knows.​​

if it was a gm testing item, then why would they limit themselves? they wanted to see what life was like for an average player or something?

also if it was 100g for everything in this pack then gold prices would go up to an even 10m, i dont know if that would be good or bad for perfect world's cashshop. Not talking about the player economy.
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    i belive that this item is for when you donate 25k to charity for the the month that its offered