Time Zone (US) [Maintenance Discussion] 11/05/17 - Complete.

Options
2»

Comments

• suko#2305
    suko#2305 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    TT is down again, what's going on with our server?
    No one else is experiencing this issue and was able to play long before TT could - got 20minutes in before getting kicked off :/
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    people buy gold with cc so we don't experience this stuff. trash talk server
  • lottie#8801
    lottie#8801 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Still cant log in to Twilight Temple server after almost an hour that server was back up - and server was down for a longer than expected time before that too. What's happening?
  • charlie17
    charlie17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    would like the invite a friend feature back i just made a new charictor and i cant get no where on him without the anciant gift that the invite a friend had given us so please bring it back
  • suko#2305
    Options
    > @sleeper1#0704 said:
    > people buy gold with cc so we don't experience this stuff. trash talk server

plenty of people on TT also charge, it has nothing to do with cash shoppers... *rolls eyes*
    Also not everyone on TT are trash talkers, everyone has bad sports on all their server, doesn't mean you should categorise everyone as one..
  • drago11
    drago11 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    I think this is a sign not to log back in today :sweat: doesn't seem like TT server wants to host us :lol:
  • slide72
    slide72 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    TT server still not up. I have checked in every day this year...now I'll miss one day because of a glitch
  • suko#2305
    Options
    > @slide72 said:
    > TT server still not up. I have checked in every day this year...now I'll miss one day because of a glitch

don't worry, you can always use an absence note to check in on missed days so it's not completely lost at least
  • laurie#2044
    laurie#2044 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    If you have/buy one... if you don’t ...
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Options
    people buy gold with cc so we don't experience this stuff. trash talk server
    That's the most ret.arded comment I've read all day.
  • reztano
    reztano Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Does anyone actually have any information on TT server being down? or is this just gonna be a **** fight?
  • matsdeviant
    matsdeviant Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    no PWI comments have been noted, I am assuming this means either they have not seen it (it is a weekend, people !) or have no idea whattaheck happened yet. Either way, our only choice is to exhibit the patience and understanding (as we have always done so well in the past) for the poor, overworked PWI team. Good Job guys! Now back to work please. :)
  • sleeper1#0704
    Options
    nah they want it to be a secret... i will pay for the server to open.. thanks.
  • suko#2305
    Options
    > @matsdeviant said:
    > no PWI comments have been noted, I am assuming this means either they have not seen it (it is a weekend, people !) or have no idea whattaheck happened yet. Either way, our only choice is to exhibit the patience and understanding (as we have always done so well in the past) for the poor, overworked PWI team. Good Job guys! Now back to work please. :)

They do know, and have been told if you check the other pwi thread, facebook, and pwi discord. They've just not given anyone a response for whatever reason that may be - it is a case of just waiting and seeing but it doesn't stop the fact that there area few eu players on the us servers that now won't be able to do dailies because the server will be up late in the evening.
  • bratva#8121
    bratva#8121 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    count the hour :) better than maintenance, much more better :)
  • clowniqqa#7543
    clowniqqa#7543 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Missing NPC: Treasure Merchant Nosta on Celestial Vale... "Again"...
  • jednicka
    jednicka Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    good job for aur money. :'(
  • sleeper1#0704
    Options
    i will pay to open server coz i only have pwi as my life. tyvm
  • freedomsgain
    freedomsgain Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    ok is twilight temple going to get any compensation since xnw is at the time when the server is down and they cannot participate in it? That is for some the ONLY time that they can go to nw because of work/school. Having a cross server event means that ALL servers should be present not just 3 of 4. That to those on Twilight Temple means that Dawnglord, Etherblade and Tideswell have been given a bigger advantage once again to our server.
  • ghostryder76#5279
    ghostryder76#5279 Posts: 47 Arc User
    Options
    Agreed Free. This is getting frustrating at this point. However, since this was only supposed to be a couple of hours, I wonder if something is seriously wrong? Nobody from PWI is talking or letting us know the status on here or FB, which further promotes my suspicion.
  • matsdeviant
    matsdeviant Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Dawnglory won xNW i hear
  • laurie#2044
    laurie#2044 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    suko#2305 wrote: »
    > @slide72 said:
    > TT server still not up. I have checked in every day this year...now I'll miss one day because of a glitch

don't worry, you can always use an absence note to check in on missed days so it's not completely lost at least
    > @slide72 said:

> @slide72 said:

> @slide72 said:

If you have/buy one.....
  • clowniqqa#7543
    clowniqqa#7543 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Please Check any Event times until this change has been made!

ALSO.
    Please check your event times if you reside outside of your server location.

Other events may be impacted!

Also on a last note some NPCs will have to be manually re spawned.

Thanks.
    ​​

yeah 2x now Treasure Merchant Nosta is missing again @ Celestial Vale... again :D
  • sleeper1#0704
    Options
    btw.. i would like to state that the absence note cost around more or less 2m now. ... where will i get it,? i lost 3m from running lunar. RIP
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876

Ti Sever had No Reported issues
    - NPC respawn required.

Et Server
    - Reported issues on shutdown
    - Not all players reported seeing the 300 seconds shutdown message.
    - Server was offline for longer than expected.
    - Server came online and no reported issues. around
    - NPC respawn required

Tw Server
    - Reported issues on shutdown
    - No players reported seeing the 300 seconds shutdown message.
    - Server was offline for longer than expected.
    - Server came online for a few and crashed offline (From what we can tell)
    - Server was offline for over 14 Hours
    - Server back online no issues reported.
    - NPC respawn required.

Please could we have any info you can give us for the problems.

Thanks.

Update:
    Et Server
    - Crashed Monday Afternoon at some point
    - Unknown downtime.
    - Is now online and has been for some time.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on