test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I find it very amusing...

jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
That so many hardcore CSed (but sadly very underskilled) players wanna "rekt" me in the Arena and are looking forward to fight me. Just lol, ijs.

Just to let you "guys" know. Congratulations if you meet me/my Squad in the arena. I won't be joining the most OP people, my chars are long since far away from being endgame-geared and I don't really care if I get oneshot by a 10k+ $ char.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but you know there are maybe a hand-full people that could actually be competitive with my on equal terms (overall, not talking about people abusing class-advantages cause I can do that too =P).

So if we meet I hope you enjoy the fights (cause I will) and that you will remember (if you win) that on equal terms you and your squad would've been no match for my squad (most likely, if not then I will enjoy the fights even more!! CHALLANGE!!!). If you can only beat someone with an advantage then you've already lost before the fight has even begun. Enjoy!

GG WP to anyone and hopefully we have some nice fights!!!

PS: The people, that this thread is dedicated to, know who I'm talking about so I would like others to not get offended too much :D Thanks! Some of them I've even already seen getting rekt by way lower geared people and thats always very much enjoyable to watch. Thanks again!!!
«13

Comments

  • nunuatornunuator Posts: 398 Arc User
    Honestly tourney is a lot more fun with lower gears at least on HA.
    Running with a full R9R4 seeker with 1600 base spirit (yes I'm TS3) is a whole lot more entertaining than running with with my DB since most people generally freak out and insta target me instead of my +10 sin team mate, KAWAYOO and NP barb team mate, Roar_King.

    Solo que is fun, but the maxed +3 Devil stone sin with G17.R4 days ruins that for me. -cough- Genesisa -cough-

    I feel as if a tourney with a spirit cap of 1500 would make it a whole lot more entertaining. So some players can't just face roll everyone cause of RB2 NP
    It's honestly a lot more fun cause it makes us work as a team more in order to keep all 3 of us alive.
  • strife614strife614 Posts: 22 Arc User
    We really needed this thread.
    Dedaluminus+rolled+image+booty+had+me+like+_fcd1122ac83b332a4f46aba8c91b800d.gif

  • hiitsmeguyshiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    You are so narcissistic that you felt the need to post this? To me this just sounds like you're copping (bitching) out before you even fight anyone. Pretty lame if you ask me, I've seen you posting on this forum for years about how you're the best at all classes at pvp, and that someone with true skill such as yours can kill players that significantly out gear them. I guess you were just another troll with a youtube channel who everyone thought was pro (aka posted videos at their own discretion). I believed in the things you said and listened to your advice, now I come to see that you don't even have confidence in yourself while on the brink of being exposed. You're dead to me Joe. :'(
  • mayben0tmayben0t Posts: 9 Arc User
    :D:D wow
  • splendideyessplendideyes Posts: 318 Arc User
    the truth always hurts.
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    rofl xD guys chill!!!

    I never cop-out before a fight but experience tells us that certain matchups are not winable..I also don't wanna do arena with the best squad possible..I wanna play with my friends. certain matchups are extremely hard for a squad that cannot purge and doesnt have much paralyze..like really really hard.

    Try fighting a squad of 3 very tanky ppl combined with an endgame cleric...killing the cleric through purify alone is nearly impossible (since enemy clerics always proc all the time..every hit..literally! cmon ._.). So i wouldnt even say I care much about sins and duskblades in arena..not in the slightest at that..However, Mystics and especially clerics are so absolutely broken...its abnormal. Sins and dbs (esp deity ones) canneven be solo nuked by my sb in mere seconds (just gotta trigger genie first) and thats that...but clerics...hot damn. The more clerics you add the harder it gets...no kidding 3 endgame clerics outta be nearly unbeatable...all 3 people can be perma sog'ed/slept and if they all turn metal mode then the hp dwindles down in a rush even with sog on...

    I think SoG should get its CD raised to az least 1 or 2 minutes for 3v3 arena..its just stupid.

    Well enough ranting :p arena is actually fun except for the occasional 30 minites of waiting time in between fights but meh..gotta have downsides.

    BTW: the purpose of this thread is my reaction to what loads of people from other server said...that they are lusting to fight me..that they wanna wreck me and sorry to say that..but thats just stupid. People act as if any unfair encounter actually means anything when they know they wont ever win a balanced fight..I mean..if the majority of these ppl wouldnt be so bad it'd be still ok somewhat..but only the biggest noskiller/nolifer are the ones saying such thoughtless stuff...

    Wont lie tho..this is quite entertaining for me and yes thats a character flaw and yes I dont mind :D
  • fury85fury85 Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Most important thing is to have fun.
    I know that people even want to win "famous" people.

    I did 1st day of random 3v3 and forgot to put my chart on (i had a "fashion" chart with 9 trash stats and level 1 just to fit with my fashions). Then I enter 3v3 with 2 friends, as said nunuator far from endgame.

    As people say, my defence is really bad, and yes i didn't try to balance my barb but keep only the most damage possible as a target for fun.

    Sadly I have many problems with my provider and I can't be much active, but I met some players very skilled that I never heard before and I enjoy alot to fight them.

    @Joe Give me a decent net and i reck you on G15 as well *joke <3*
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • eirghaneirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Dont fall for it roar is a meanie even in g15
  • darknovusdarknovus Posts: 4 Arc User
    another arrogant useless topic of joe ...... im the best i beat you all blah blah if you win its bc of my grandma jumping on my keayboard blah blah idk why forum admins dont delete such posts its kinda annoying to read all forum about this crying kid... cya in the arena if you are done making excuses prior to losing gg
  • saxrollsaxroll Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    I find it very amusing how obsessed people in this game can be. Wanting to beat the "famous" players and saying, for example, "XXXX so OP, getting rekt with a group full of overgeared noobs all the time." on youtube videos comment section. Pretty funny, prolly falls under the behavior Joe is describing here.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

  • pwicat22pwicat22 Posts: 24 Arc User
    I just don't like how the higher geared people get the rewards and the lower geared people don't. It's the ole rich stay rich and the poor stay poor routine. At least let it be like the PK Tourney where if you out geared you still get something to take home.
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    darknovus wrote: »
    another arrogant useless topic of joe ...... im the best i beat you all blah blah if you win its bc of my grandma jumping on my keayboard blah blah idk why forum admins dont delete such posts its kinda annoying to read all forum about this crying kid... cya in the arena if you are done making excuses prior to losing gg

    I pitty you. Not because I think I am better than you but because you can't see behind certain things are are unable to understand the bigger meaning behind it. As @saxroll said, this is a bigger issue, not just for me. How am I supposed to react when people talk behind my back about how they want to beat me specifically, knowing that those are mostly the people that astronomically outgear me to a point in which any confrontation would be pointless?

    If they taunt me and believe they can beat me then granted. I won't deny them the trial. However, everyone had plenty opportunities to fight me fair and square and didn't take it..so I can safely assume that they don't wanna win the fair way and EXCUSE me for having enough honor and pride to know that a victory with an advantage is no victory at all. But nah, I guess I should rather stand by and take it that other people get the chance to boast their "bought" ego and talk smack about me xD Nah bro, never. I'd rather die.

    You should also try to read/stay in context. I am not saying and never said that I am the very best. When I direct a topic to a certain group of people then I am talking to those people and those people alone and not to you. I even wrote that in this post to not get such reactions..but I guess reading is tough sometimes. I counter ego-boasting with ego-boasting.

    Against those smack-talkers I will always boast my ego over 9000 and smash their unjustified-bloated ones with it because I deserve that bit of satisfaction and entertainment when I get smack-talked first. Sure, I could be the "smarter" one and just ignore them but nah, I enjoy it way too much :D

    I just don't like it when ppl would beat me with such an advantage and then spread the impression that they'd be better then me. It's obvious for most people but some are oblivious to this and only see results. Credit where credit is due, ijs.

    "I just randomly OS'ed you out of stealth so that means that I am the better player. I beat you!" - gg wp.

    @pwicat22 Kaly said that she might think about/talk to CN about an Arena-like System in which gear doesnt matter and anyone has equal gears/Stats/etc..I would be so game for this. I'd love it beyond belief..and I could actually play all classes competitively without investing too much time into them <3
  • dblazen1dblazen1 Sh*tposting at the speed of light.Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    >People want to fight me
    I'm going to be honest here, but outside of the forum (which is only used by a VERY limited amount of active players (whatever is left of that anyway)) I have never seen anyone once say on a server "Gee, I want to fight this Joe guy".

    It's honestly just making you look delusional. Have you ever been checked for severe narcissism?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    >People want to fight me
    I'm going to be honest here, but outside of the forum (which is only used by a VERY limited amount of active players (whatever is left of that anyway)) I have never seen anyone once say on a server "Gee, I want to fight this Joe guy".

    It's honestly just making you look delusional. Have you ever been checked for severe narcissism?​​

    You havn't? Well, I can tell that people from DA 2 biggest faction go on about certain ppl from other server all the time. Mainly ppl with extraordinary gears and low skill xD Granted, I dont deny anyone the pleasure of beating someone with a disadvantage as well.

    Ofc, you won't find anything like this on worldchat lol. It's mostly happening in pms, fac chat but ya know, I have friends everywhere :P
  • eirghaneirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    darknovus wrote: »
    another arrogant useless topic of joe ...... im the best i beat you all blah blah if you win its bc of my grandma jumping on my keayboard blah blah idk why forum admins dont delete such posts its kinda annoying to read all forum about this crying kid... cya in the arena if you are done making excuses prior to losing gg

    I pitty you. Not because I think I am better than you but because you can't see behind certain things are are unable to understand the bigger meaning behind it. As @saxroll said, this is a bigger issue, not just for me. How am I supposed to react when people talk behind my back about how they want to beat me specifically, knowing that those are mostly the people that astronomically outgear me to a point in which any confrontation would be pointless?


    How do you expect people to react considering the comments you write here?

    Alls anyone needs to do is read Joes Derailed PVP discussion thread to recognise they are being challenged by the best 1v1er in PWI

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    PS: There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    3. I don't record that many 1on1s because no one wants to friggin 1on1 me. Simple as that.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    4. I would so like PWI to get X-Server 1on1 Tournaments with set rules and buff limitations. That would be beyond epic and I could finally have some worthy competition...maybe.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    5. I know all the classes and I know all the strategies in which class x can beat class y or another one of class x. When I lose, I know why. When I win, I also know why. This is nearly purely a mindsgame, hence the confidence.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Show me a single video in which I have actually been outplayed in 1on1s and didnt die due to pure bad luck. Go ahead.



    Those are just a few quotes from one page. I ommited all of the trashing of other players though.​​
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    darknovus wrote: »
    another arrogant useless topic of joe ...... im the best i beat you all blah blah if you win its bc of my grandma jumping on my keayboard blah blah idk why forum admins dont delete such posts its kinda annoying to read all forum about this crying kid... cya in the arena if you are done making excuses prior to losing gg

    I pitty you. Not because I think I am better than you but because you can't see behind certain things are are unable to understand the bigger meaning behind it. As @saxroll said, this is a bigger issue, not just for me. How am I supposed to react when people talk behind my back about how they want to beat me specifically, knowing that those are mostly the people that astronomically outgear me to a point in which any confrontation would be pointless?


    How do you expect people to react considering the comments you write here?

    Alls anyone needs to do is read Joes Derailed PVP discussion thread to recognise they are being challenged by the best 1v1er in PWI

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    PS: There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    3. I don't record that many 1on1s because no one wants to friggin 1on1 me. Simple as that.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    4. I would so like PWI to get X-Server 1on1 Tournaments with set rules and buff limitations. That would be beyond epic and I could finally have some worthy competition...maybe.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    5. I know all the classes and I know all the strategies in which class x can beat class y or another one of class x. When I lose, I know why. When I win, I also know why. This is nearly purely a mindsgame, hence the confidence.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Show me a single video in which I have actually been outplayed in 1on1s and didnt die due to pure bad luck. Go ahead.



    Those are just a few quotes from one page. I ommited all of the trashing of other players though.​​

    Yeah, and what I've written is indeed true. I mean what can I do, it's not even over exaggerated. I hardly, if ever, lose on fair terms. That is a fact. I don't know why people get offended by this. I mean..I offered so many occasions for people to fight fair and square..so if anyone thought I was just boasting my ego..they could've had a go. I would never deny a challange. Ever! (postponing due to rl is not denying btw!!)

    I had some rather inexperienced people trying to fight me in the past and it's easy to tell how that went. I am not talking them down because I've won. Heck, I applaud them for trying!! Experience and gear are the 2 most important factors in nearly any game but sometimes experience weights alot more than gear.

    When I watch my own videos I realise that I would've lost sooo many more times if people would've known exactly what to do in certain situations and literally gave the victory away for not abusing a momentarily weakness.

    I just want challanges. I want to fight equally experienced people and people that actually learn and improve during fights and not just try the same BS-strategy again and again and again and yes..if I see such behavior then I will call it out straight on. I am a direct person. Some can deal with it, some cant. Some get so offended that they wanna win me over no matter the cost thus increasing PWE's income, costing them loads of money and will eventually leave them unsatisfied because they had to use an advantage to win. Sadly. I much rather take the "beat ppl with skill and experience" instead of the "beat ppl with money and power" route. To each their own.
  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Bad player with terrible game sense posting about him claiming being a big target and making excuses for losing battles that havent happened yet. Why are you not an assassin main, it all fits too perfectly?

    Since we need to stay on topic, I would be president of the world if I tried, Im not going to try, but if I tried I'd be president, I'd be the best president of the world in history, maybe ever.


    IGN: Madskillz
  • eirghaneirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Bad player with terrible game sense posting about him claiming being a big target and making excuses for losing battles that havent happened yet. Why are you not an assassin main, it all fits too perfectly?

    Since we need to stay on topic, I would be president of the world if I tried, Im not going to try, but if I tried I'd be president, I'd be the best president of the world in history, maybe ever.

    id vote for you. I mean im not going to, because itll never happen, but id totally back you up man. Id vote for you at least five times.​​
  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 924 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    id vote for you. I mean im not going to, because itll never happen, but id totally back you up man. Id vote for you at least five times.​​

    I appreciate that! I mean, I dont really appreciate it, but I would, but it'll never happen, but I would be most appreciative person ever if it did, but it wont.



    IGN: Madskillz
  • bloodedone87bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    darknovus wrote: »
    another arrogant useless topic of joe ...... im the best i beat you all blah blah if you win its bc of my grandma jumping on my keayboard blah blah idk why forum admins dont delete such posts its kinda annoying to read all forum about this crying kid... cya in the arena if you are done making excuses prior to losing gg

    I pitty you. Not because I think I am better than you but because you can't see behind certain things are are unable to understand the bigger meaning behind it. As @saxroll said, this is a bigger issue, not just for me. How am I supposed to react when people talk behind my back about how they want to beat me specifically, knowing that those are mostly the people that astronomically outgear me to a point in which any confrontation would be pointless?


    How do you expect people to react considering the comments you write here?

    Alls anyone needs to do is read Joes Derailed PVP discussion thread to recognise they are being challenged by the best 1v1er in PWI

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    PS: There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    3. I don't record that many 1on1s because no one wants to friggin 1on1 me. Simple as that.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    4. I would so like PWI to get X-Server 1on1 Tournaments with set rules and buff limitations. That would be beyond epic and I could finally have some worthy competition...maybe.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    5. I know all the classes and I know all the strategies in which class x can beat class y or another one of class x. When I lose, I know why. When I win, I also know why. This is nearly purely a mindsgame, hence the confidence.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Show me a single video in which I have actually been outplayed in 1on1s and didnt die due to pure bad luck. Go ahead.



    Those are just a few quotes from one page. I ommited all of the trashing of other players though.​​

    Look how he contradict himself:
    „There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day. ”

    and then he says:
    „When I lose, I know why. ”

    giphy.gif



  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Bad player with terrible game sense posting about him claiming being a big target and making excuses for losing battles that havent happened yet. Why are you not an assassin main, it all fits too perfectly?

    Since we need to stay on topic, I would be president of the world if I tried, Im not going to try, but if I tried I'd be president, I'd be the best president of the world in history, maybe ever.

    So? I did quite a bit 3v3 recently and my team (consisting of not the best geared/best suited classes for 3v3 unlike the majority of tryhard squads out there) has managed to beat squads that massively outgear us and even have a class advantage. Something that shouldnt even be possible. On the other hand..I saw your squad losing with an actual gear advantage/without class diadvantage? Welp.

    If I would enter hardcore tryhard mode I'd max gear my DB /w NP, full serenity, put a Cleric with the same gears at my side and a bm with the same gears as well. Then I'd equip the BM and my DB with a purge weapon and simply evaporate any other team in existence. Try-harding at it's best. The fact that there actually are squads with such people on the roll in 3v3 and that they actually lose sometimes is just hilarious.

    3v3 is imbalanced, gear-reliant BS and I don't really care if I win or lose (otherwise I wouldnt run with an undergeared sin and seeker ontop of my Storm or undergeared DB (heck compared to 99% of the people I've met in 3v3 even my Storm is massively undergeared)). Some people have to try harder and use any advantage they can get to win. Others don't need to do that.
    eirghan wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    darknovus wrote: »
    another arrogant useless topic of joe ...... im the best i beat you all blah blah if you win its bc of my grandma jumping on my keayboard blah blah idk why forum admins dont delete such posts its kinda annoying to read all forum about this crying kid... cya in the arena if you are done making excuses prior to losing gg

    I pitty you. Not because I think I am better than you but because you can't see behind certain things are are unable to understand the bigger meaning behind it. As @saxroll said, this is a bigger issue, not just for me. How am I supposed to react when people talk behind my back about how they want to beat me specifically, knowing that those are mostly the people that astronomically outgear me to a point in which any confrontation would be pointless?


    How do you expect people to react considering the comments you write here?

    Alls anyone needs to do is read Joes Derailed PVP discussion thread to recognise they are being challenged by the best 1v1er in PWI

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    PS: There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    3. I don't record that many 1on1s because no one wants to friggin 1on1 me. Simple as that.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    4. I would so like PWI to get X-Server 1on1 Tournaments with set rules and buff limitations. That would be beyond epic and I could finally have some worthy competition...maybe.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    5. I know all the classes and I know all the strategies in which class x can beat class y or another one of class x. When I lose, I know why. When I win, I also know why. This is nearly purely a mindsgame, hence the confidence.

    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Show me a single video in which I have actually been outplayed in 1on1s and didnt die due to pure bad luck. Go ahead.



    Those are just a few quotes from one page. I ommited all of the trashing of other players though.​​

    Look how he contradict himself:
    „There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day. ”

    and then he says:
    „When I lose, I know why. ”

    IJS again: Post a video in which I fight someone absolutely equal geared and don't lose due to obvious bad luck on my side or obvious massive luck on the enemy side. Show me a video in which I get absolutely outplayed/tricked and pushed into a corner to the point I can't do anything anymore. Good Luck.

    A majority of people just don't understand the game. Some people have finally learned that some matchups (like dbs vs caster) are pointless and present a way too big disadvantage for one side over the other but they fail to apply it to a bigger scale. 3v3, 6v6, 10v10...even 80v80 can easily be determined as of which side has an advantage. Cleric + DB (w purge) + BM (w purge) all max survi will never be beaten by a squad that doesnt have purge nor paralyze. Impossible. That just cannot happen especially when there is gear imbalance in favor of the first Squad. In such matchups it doesnt come down to skill, doesnt matter at all actually.

    That's why I dont get why some people are so tryhard. Seriously. IF they win then anyone expects it, it's nothing special, really. Easy, free win. However, if they lose...especially to squads with a massive disadvantage then they simply deserve the branding of being absolute and utter garbage players. Sorry, but thats absolutely justified. Losing with a massive disadvantage is the biggest humiliation anyone can suffer in a game like this.

    So yeah, that's my thing. I may lose vs better geared ppl/bad class matchups sometimes but who cares? I got the disadvantage and if I beat them I am clearly and undoubtedly the better player. That's what I care about. Losing to ppl with a disadvantage to myself (gear and class) has not happened ever since I play this game. Such fights usually end in seconds.

    If I would be such a friggin tryhard as the majority of people I dedicated this topic about I ofc would pick the most advantageous class there is, max it so I cant be outgeared and simply destroy anything. No competition. Spending thousands just to win with no challange. Yeah, and some people think that I am crazy and weird and that I got an ego problem :D GG WP. If anything, I am here to destroy the inflated egos of those brain-dead, skill-less tryhards and no flaming, shaming or anything will ever stop me from doing just that!

    As long as there is nubish-ness and skill-less-ness in the world, I will be there!!!

    PS: People just don't ever take it nicely when you even imply that they suck at something even tho a majority even knows that it might be true that they are worse then someone. People always admire people that are straight-forward and which speak the truth out loud directly. Yeah, just as long as they direct their straight-forwardness in a direction that is directly pointed towards yourself or is about something that is important to you. Then ofc those people have ego problems and suck!!!

    None of you have the right to call me a hypocrite cause as certain as the sun rises every single one of you have been through this or similar, typical human contradictions. So please, take your accusations to yourself first and then come back and finally, for the love of god, realize that calling someone bad in a game is not the same as saying that he is beneath you or something thats less worth than yourself. It's calling people out for not putting just as much effort into something and thus explaining the reason to them why they still lose, despite having an advantage.

    Sorry to say but this excessive over-interpretation of what I write could also be called out for being a mental illness of sorts or some minor disorder.

    Let me teach people a lesson in peace. The lesson of learning that power alone might not lead to a 100% victory. Something that most people could agree on but yet are unable to see true intention behind their self-created layer of assumptions. One day you might find your way =P
  • shopcheeseshopcheese Posts: 749 Arc User
    Btw what kind of gear does your friends have?
  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    So? I did quite a bit 3v3 recently and my team (consisting of not the best geared/best suited classes for 3v3 unlike the majority of tryhard squads out there) has managed to beat squads that massively outgear us and even have a class advantage. Something that shouldnt even be possible. On the other hand..I saw your squad losing with an actual gear advantage/without class diadvantage? Welp.

    Do you even know my current name/the gear of my squad? My squad beat yours... we have a SoT set veno, a sin with flawless citrines and a vit sage BM lmao. But I guess you just assumed we're a bunch of max geared classes, cuz why else would you get destroyed that hard... You'd make a perfect fit on our server, I 1v1 kill an archer and his excuse is ''2NP BMs''... I dont even have S cards. Truth is you alone outgeared our entire squad (basing this on ur pwcalc) and u were the first to die, but you're too delusional to realise that. Your 2 friends actually put up a decent fight, all while u were spamming chat whining about unlucky purify proc, even tho u were bashed when you died, not to mention you literally ran head-first into our veno even though your genie was down, how **** can you be... I was considering making fun of you about it, but unlike what you are saying on these forums I dont consider beating you to be special at all, you were terrible in xTW, and you were terrible in the 3v3... Completely irrelevant player. The only reason you're not on an ''OP team'' is because it wudnt be an OP team anymore with you on it. In fact, replace you on your current team and you'd have a pretty good team, seeing how well they did 2v3 against us since you just died immediately.



    IGN: Madskillz
  • saxrollsaxroll Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    This thread is glorious, no other way to describe it.

    What I dont understand is why somebody needs to be labeled anything? Are you really that concerned bout your own ego to put others down for it? Somebody loses with an advantage, it happens, so what? Why do you need to be branding them anything?

    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

  • feo63feo63 Posts: 1 New User
    > @jsxshadow said:

    > jsxshadow wrote: »
    > Show me a single video in which I have actually been outplayed in 1on1s and didnt die due to pure bad luck. Go ahead.
    >
    >
    > IJS again: Post a video in which I fight someone absolutely equal geared and don't lose due to obvious bad luck on my side or obvious massive luck on the enemy side. Show me a video in which I get absolutely outplayed/tricked and pushed into a corner to the point I can't do anything anymore. Good Luck.
    >







    Here you go

  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    @feo63 welp...it even shows my gear in the beginning...I wasnt even full r9 during that time. Yap. GG WP. And no, preist just switched gears. He already was full r9 during that time. In fact, I was one of the main reasons why preist quit because the alst 12 fights we had all turned out victorious for me without even breaking a sweat. Why? Because by then the gear was equal :D

    @dingo488 Why would I care about 3v3? Oh, so you find it suprising that a deity sb dies fast when getting purged/paralyzed. Talk about class advantages. But go ahead. Keep your brain turned off and pull stuff out of thin air to make a shallow point.

    Too bad that storms don't have tidal or any other ridiculous ways to stay alive. 1 Skill (lunar blessing) and thats it. Not everyone wants to kite to africa and unlike me, not everyone gets hardcore focused all the time. Now...wait for it!!! ROCKET SCIENCE APPROACHING! If I had a Barb/BM/SIN/Dusk/Seeker in that situation with copy/paste gears of my Storm then I wouldn't have died!!! WOW. Mind blown. Get out of here scrub. Besides, I killed a deity/dot SB with a g16 Duskblade on my first time PvPing with that class...so what is your point even? Ya Storms are OP, can tank entire squads with their limitless defensive skills...err...not.

    BTW: As you obviously are unable to analyze fights probably (we already known that for years now but meh) please focus on the video and watch at how many times purify spell saved enemy caster and how many times it saved myself. Then tell me that "my bad luck" was just a hallucination :D Sure, I went 4/6 deity for 1v1 and josd/max def is obviously the best for Arena but then again, I am not try-harding as arena is imbalanced anyways.

    Please, sit down and try to learn the game and actually take all things into account and not your own, limited, biased PoV. Thanks.
  • booker27booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    lol what is this
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    booker27 wrote: »
    lol what is this

    Just a thread I opened so people wouldn't boast their egos but people I havn't even been talking to started accusing me for being an attention wh*** and having ego issues. All the while they are unable to see that the fact alone that they are posting what they are posting is a sign of their own ego issues. Everyone seems to have ego issues and sadly that is indeed true.

    People have such a hard time to discover and focus on the core of a discussion and need to throw in their own, negligable PoV (because it more often then not matters not a bit in the topic at hand and just derails it) and just have to jump on the "this guy complains about ego but has ego himself so I throw him my own ego"-train. I dont even know we people even comment on this.
  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Btw what kind of gear does your friends have?

    Wait, no cheating, we can figure this out ourselves, we should have all the ''facts'' we need.

    Lets first list the ''facts''

    1. Joe would never lose to us if the gear was even. (source: Joe)
    2. Joe's SB is full +12 Diety/JOSD (source: his pwcalc)
    3. Our squad beat them (source: me)
    4. Not a single person in our squad is even remotely close to being Deity/JOSD (source: me)

    With these facts I can come to one of 2 conclusions.

    a. Incursio and YLightning have TT99 gear with Shabby Turquoise Shard and unleveled B cards.
    b. Joe is full of the brown stuff, has no idea whats he's talking about and should probably stop making these stupid threads.

    Ow I forgot to mention fact 5:

    5. After Memelord Joe turned into Ghostlord Joe his 2 squadmates actually put up a pretty decent fight, and I would even go as far as to say that if they had an actual proper 3rd player they might've had a pretty decent shot at beating us.

    Soooooo imma go with answer B... Joe should probably stop making these stupid posts, and more importantly stop trying to downplay his 2 teammates (or anyone else in the game for that matter) until he at least learns to play the game and can stop weighing them down, or... you know, there's always full RB2 Nuema Portal to consider.

    And please stop saying its obvious you die when u get purged/paralyzed when you literally ran headfirst into the veno+BM, thats like me saying its obvious Ill die if I jump in front of a train, if its so obvious then play around it :@ This logic triggers me so much, how thick can you be.


    IGN: Madskillz
  • strife614strife614 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    OP, you are an attention whore with ego issues though. This thread is a testament to that.

    "Guys looking to fight ME, relax, I'm not in an OP squad and you'd only be winning because of that, so your victories against ME are meaningless". That's the tl;dr of your first post.

    This thread starts with you jerking yourself off. How is that not attention seeking and the behavior of someone with an over-inflated ego.

    Too bad you only beat destroyed his **** squad because you had a class advantage and good luck dingo, otherwise you'd have been rekt you terrible player who is definitely not as good at this game as OP.​​
    Dedaluminus+rolled+image+booty+had+me+like+_fcd1122ac83b332a4f46aba8c91b800d.gif

This discussion has been closed.