2017 April Community Login (Final Update - 5/3 - 199,504 hours)

Comments

• kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    @phantomforce#4598 ok but you know proper customer service means you got to tone down a little. i used to work on CSR so i get we can be annoying, but you know comes with the job
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @thedoc1212 As best as I can describe it without treading on NDA's, I have a way of seeing in "real time" the day to day numbers. Sometimes, updates or changes to the particular method I'm using will cause some data to not show up or numbers seeming to be "out of the norm". This is why at least for this month, there was a gap in updates.

So yes, a final update will be tomorrow! (I almost got worried for a second and thought I said May 1st, but nope, May 2nd)
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    YAY its code day wish everyone best of luck with the items
  • ahmas
    ahmas Posts: 24 Arc User
    she said update the hrs. it may not mean a code
    "Homicidal Elf" - Sir_Willie

Sage "JEDI" Cleric
  • wolfdog1
    wolfdog1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    WELL WHERE IS THE UP DATE ?????????????????????
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    wolfdog1 wrote: »

Considering her work hours wont start till another hour and half from now, I`d suggest to calm your ****.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • wolfdog1
    saxroll wrote: »

Considering her work hours wont start till another hour and half from now, I`d suggest to calm your ****.

No need for a curse word there. I think you need to clam yourself down
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Need more ancient gift. ;)
  • puppyhater
    puppyhater Posts: 2 Arc User
    update pls...
  • wolfdog1
    Well i guess that she forgot about it again
  • jsjon
    jsjon Posts: 8 Arc User
    I hope she posts it up with a spend reward +12 and r9 weapon mat sale for next week
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Nah just wait for the game breaking fortune key sale to make gold shoot up to 8mill a piece cause forget logic lel
  • wolfdog1
    Well looks like we were lied to the day is over with and no update
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    yall need to relax. we'll get the code if we have the hours.
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• wolfdog1
    We were promised an up date today where is it
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    I bet we didnt make the target number and she holding off to last minute to say close enough so she dont get in trouble lol
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    I swear, some people are just way too impatient. You have to keep in mind that she may be preparing for tonights patch too. Not to mention, she usually posts the updates and codes in the late evening anyways and there were people already asking for it early this morning. It wouldn't surprise me if she decided to hold it back a day or two, just because of all the impatient posts. She'll get to it when she's able to. It's not like the code, if there is one, will expire shortly after it's posted anyways so just keep checking back till she's able to update us. It's possible that the data still hasn't fully populated too, so give her a few days atleast.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    This was not the right time to run this event.

As proven. Hold tight. If we didn't make it their is next time...
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    If Kaly wasn't here we wouldn't even be having this event in the first place :) Please remind me how many events and codes we used to get before she took over. Ya'll used to pray for a code every few months and now that we're getting them more than once per month, you've gotten even greedier and started bashing a human being for not being able to perform the task of a robot. This event is not the only thing she's got on her hands.

Yes, she's late with the update. But most likely because she's been dealing with other things that are ALSO for the benefit of the playerbase, like trying to investigate expansion bugs/issues and trying to improve the game for us. Some people are so shallow they only care about their stupid event gold and ancient gifts smh...
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    *YAWN*
    If Kaly wasn't here we wouldn't even be having this event in the first place :) Please remind me how many events and codes we used to get before she took over. Ya'll used to pray for a code every few months and now that we're getting them more than once per month, you've gotten even greedier and started bashing a human being for not being able to perform the task of a robot. This event is not the only thing she's got on her hands.

Yes, she's late with the update. But most likely because she's been dealing with other things that are ALSO for the benefit of the playerbase, like trying to investigate expansion bugs/issues and trying to improve the game for us. Some people are so shallow they only care about their stupid event gold and ancient gifts smh...

actually we have always gotten stuff. they all start strong and then falter. ive been through almost a decade of them(community managers). the most likely cause is limits during a certain time period. the codes pre kaly were abused. not as awesome as when we used to get blessings from the website the wasnt serverside checked and u could swap out the item ID but decently breaking enough. you could replace kal and it wouldnt change the fact the codes get limited. I could be wrong. and she could not have to do anything even tho im pretty sure we are the main point of her even having the job in the first place. That being said everyone should just literally stop playing the game for 20 days and get the legacy mark buff. im sure they wouldnt miss us cs'ing for 3 weeks.
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    Pretty sure there is no way we could not have made it.
    (Started with 10k hours/day and all we needed to achieve last goal was 4k/day)

But yeah, give them time...
    Why you all act like you're gonna die waiting a few days?

Some people here are unbelievable.
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    wildz2 wrote: »
    Pretty sure there is no way we could not have made it.
    (Started with 10k hours/day and all we needed to achieve last goal was 4k/day)

But yeah, give them time...
    Why you all act like you're gonna die waiting a few days?

Some people here are unbelievable.

Whelp theres always the odds of that someone just might die w8ing in those few days >.>

• wolfdog1
    edited May 2017

So the final update will probably be on May 2 to make sure all hours are accounted for! Sorry for the wait!

So yes, a final update will be tomorrow! (I almost got worried for a second and thought I said May 1st, but nope, May 2nd)

THE WORDS FROM THERE OWN PEOPLE PROMISED US AN UPDATE YESTERDAY IT NEVER CAME I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD NOT LIE TO US, OR AT THE VERY LEAST STOP BEING LAZY ANF DO THERE JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THIS GAME THIS IS WHY

• dunderhead201507
    dunderhead201507 Posts: 1 Arc User
    um west coast isnt even in the office yet ???

• tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    So the final update will probably be on May 2 to make sure all hours are accounted for! Sorry for the wait!

THE WORDS FROM THERE OWN PEOPLE PROMISED US AN UPDATE YESTERDAY IT NEVER CAME I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD NOT LIE TO US, OR AT THE VERY LEAST STOP BEING LAZY ANF DO THERE JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THIS GAME THIS IS WHY

Are you a toddler? Stop having a tantrum.. you are embarrassing yourself.
    Has Kaly ever "lied" to us? Has Kaly ever not delivered codes we were promised ? No... so relax. Kaly's track record is pretty damn good considering what we've dealt with in the past.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User

Kid, sit down and take a deep breath to calm down, because I'm pretty sure Kaly just got to the office (at the time I'm writing), and it could take some time before she can get her hands on the data (I think she's not the actual person to go fish for it, but she has other people do it for her).

Also, she has stuff to do and might not have the time to do your whiny requests the moment she set foot into the office.
  • cbmelo97
    cbmelo97 Posts: 16 Arc User
    It astonishes me how people can be so incomprehensive and egocentrical, hahahaha.
    I don't know if I laught because it's so ridiculous or if I cry because kalystconquerer has to deal with this even though she is working on means to give us FREE STUFF...
  • chandlerbm
    chandlerbm Posts: 24 Arc User
    I find it hard to believe people are crying over a few gifts and A cards ;/
  • cbmelo97
    cbmelo97 Posts: 16 Arc User
    chandlerbm wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe people are crying over a few gifts and A cards ;/

This! *upvotes*

PS: @kalystconquerer they should add an upvote/downvote system here, hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.