2017 April Community Login (Final Update - 5/3 - 199,504 hours)

Comments

• thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    my guess is that they are still working on bugs from the new stuff but still word of mouth would be good i haven't seen any updates to my questions or others in 6 days.
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    please wait. many stress at moment - the last codes comimg soon on this week
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    ballyboy3 wrote: »
    Still no update? Forreal? This is ridiculous D: It's almost like they don't care of the playerbase who need these Ancient Gifts D:

It's possible that something happened to kaly or some reason why she hasn't been able to post in here for a while. Hopefully she's ok and gets back to us soon though. Don't think she's been missing from the forums for this long for a while.
  • redviper87
    redviper87 Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's possible that something happened to kaly or some reason why she hasn't been able to post in here for a while. Hopefully she's ok and gets back to us soon though. Don't think she's been missing from the forums for this long for a while.[/quote]

I think she is just lazy
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    She been posting on the discord chat anyway, dunno why this is taking so long, last time she was on discord was yesterday when posted about the arc maint and when it was back up again.
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    lmao you know technically we aren't even supposed to get codes anymore lol she or he is just being super nice i think we got more stuff these last 5 months or more then we have in years try to remember that guys
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Quickly writing something on discord is not digging through data for the hours and then creating a code (or more) for it.
    The latter takes up a lot of time, I'm sure, and perhaps Kaly is just busy with other stuff. Not always she has the time to answer each of our (often whiny) calls.

Give her time, people. I'm just glad she hasn't disappeared at all. If that happened, then I would be really worried for her rather than the game.
  • sndrzzz
    sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    Fine for me if all codes are posted at once. I hope log-in community hours made it up for all codes. This way i save time and redeem all codes at once, not 1 by 1 (as i personally usually do).

Keep up the good work! ;)
  • wolfdog1
    wolfdog1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    HEY WAKE UP GIVE US THE CODES ALREADY EVENT ENDS IN 5 DAYS
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Sorry for the delay! Data came in real slow this time but here it is!

75,000 Hrs

x 2 Heroic Chest Ticket
    x 2 Major Homestead Supply Bag
    x 2 Astrobana Pearl Lv 2
    x 2 War Avatar Pack S
    x 2 Primordial Blood

UNLOCKED
    Code : PBYSWaJ4
    Expiration Date : 5/13/2017
    Please note : All items are bound to account and code can only be redeemed once per account, so please select the character you want to use this on wisely!

100,000 Hrs

x 2 Ancient Gift Click
    x 1 Profundity Scroll III Ticket
    x 1 Demon/Sage Event Card
    x 2 War Avatar Chest : A
    x 1 Primordial Blood

UNLOCKED
    Code : Vbf0xXs6
    Expiration Date : 5/13/2017
    Please note : All items are bound to account and code can only be redeemed once per account, so please select the character you want to use this on wisely!

Please check the updated OP for more information on any items listed here! And please, once again, observe that these codes can only be used ONCE PER ACCOUNT and all items come bound to your character!
  • srgtwolf
    srgtwolf Posts: 18 Arc User
    Ya'll dont realize the GM/Mods/Devs dont live and breathe PWI like us players. They are on a different level of life than us fools. As for our NEEDING Ancient Gifts and ****....we got along just fine with out them before and after their first appearance. so pucker up and put on the BIG BOY/GIRL pants and give the PWI staff time to recover from the latest Expansion errors.

Nabs....

3d2b5516f8bc0c207a2fa0ebb3c9e6db.jpg
  • correctfallacy
    correctfallacy Posts: 8 Arc User
    Anyone else not get the A chests from the 100,000 hours code?
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    srgtwolf wrote: »
    Ya'll dont realize the GM/Mods/Devs dont live and breathe PWI like us players. They are on a different level of life than us fools. As for our NEEDING Ancient Gifts and ****....we got along just fine with out them before and after their first appearance. so pucker up and put on the BIG BOY/GIRL pants and give the PWI staff time to recover from the latest Expansion errors.

Nabs....

Yes to this!
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• thedoc1212
    so did we hit it? the last part?
  • pal2002
    pal2002 Posts: 19 Arc User
    i didnt get x 2 Astrobana Pearl, Lv 2 x 2 War Avatar Pack S,x 2 Primordial Blood or x 2 War Avatar Chest : A
    x 1 Primordial Blood. Did any one else have this problem

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    pal2002 wrote: »
    i didnt get x 2 Astrobana Pearl, Lv 2 x 2 War Avatar Pack S,x 2 Primordial Blood or x 2 War Avatar Chest : A
    x 1 Primordial Blood. Did any one else have this problem

I got all my rewards. Maybe your mailbox was semi-full and there was no room for all rewards, so they got lost.
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    srgtwolf wrote: »

Nabs....

I don't live in the game 8+ hours a day like I used to as a player, but I still play when I have the chance to.

Thanks to the reports dropped by players and checking things post launch, we've been catching alot of these things and we'll be pushing fixes for these issues next week. Hopefully once a good chunk of those issues are resolved, I can return back to being alot more engaged on the forums!

Also, for anyone redeeming the codes - make sure you have enough space in your mailbox to receive these items. If you run into errors, it could mean the codes are being redeemed at a high volume and you'll need to try again later. Also, players who are newly created might not be able to redeem codes within the first few hours of creation, so let a few hours pass before you try to redeem.
  • thedoc1212
    @ kalystconquerer#0876 did we hit the 155k yet?
  • pal2002
    pal2002 Posts: 19 Arc User
    mail box wasn't full but still didn't receive all as i sent both codes one after the other and got some of the stuff but not all as mentioned above
  • thedoc1212
    you won't waiting on the mod to get the last code someone copied it wrong and the right one is in codes.
  • ballyboy3
    ballyboy3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    you know what i can smell? 155 hours inc.... 3 ancient gifts BAYBEEE
  • thedoc1212
    3 A cards
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Alright I was going to update the hours today however, I can tell my data isn't populating enough to make the update actually meaningful i.e. it is missing hours.

So the final update will probably be on May 2 to make sure all hours are accounted for! Sorry for the wait!
  • thedoc1212
    Kalyst how is your data being pulled? seams just really weird that its not just telling you the hours as a whole per day.
  • linder420
    linder420 Posts: 38 Arc User
    we should have mad the last reward already can we get update plz
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Stoner_zpsc496e801.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    edited April 2017
    linder420 wrote: »
    we should have mad the last reward already can we get update plz
    Alright I was going to update the hours today however, I can tell my data isn't populating enough to make the update actually meaningful i.e. it is missing hours.

So the final update will probably be on May 2 to make sure all hours are accounted for! Sorry for the wait!

I think you have your information there.​​
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    I dont know about anyone else but while i like that we have a new mod i find this guy phantom to have somewhat of a negative attitude towards people. There is no sincerity in his post.
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    kyoske wrote: »
    I dont know about anyone else but while i like that we have a new mod i find this guy phantom to have somewhat of a negative attitude towards people. There is no sincerity in his post.
    I vaguely remember something from one of my tickets...

It went, "emotes and magic eight balls". Gives you an idea, doesn't it.
  • linder420
    linder420 Posts: 38 Arc User
    oopse my bad lol
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Stoner_zpsc496e801.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    kyoske wrote: »
    Hey! I'm fun!

Truly though, there was no sincerity in that post of mine. Linder needed to look to two posts prior to see when the next update is, so yeah I was a lil bit salty.​​
This discussion has been closed.