What language do you speak in pw? Help me

sdmjh
sdmjh Posts: 1 Arc User
Dear arc
I come through this call asking you to help us improve the game, I ask you to create some form of translator in the game, or a rule about a language in the game, the server that game [Etherblade] happens situations very boring people speaking in Portuguese and This leaves the game confused, and also part that game does not have censorship for certain words of other languages ... ends up causing unpleasant situations.
Thank you, I hope it can make our perfect world even more perfect. thank's for your time

Comments

• malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    I also come from etherblade server and find the diversity of diferent languages quite pleasing. To be able to come on a game and maybe learn a different word or two is very refreshing. Most bilinguals are fluent in both language and rather speak their native tongue for comfort. Block list is always your friend if youre still irritated. Out of many one people.
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    When playing on TS/TT/EB server: For worldchat/horn's/squadchat/factionchat I use English. On TS in factionchat it could happen that I write in the same language as the one who started typing. Luckely I know a few languages.

When playing on DG server: When not using teleacoustics or horns using the Dutch language there because I'm greedy and can be in the neighborhood of the server lol :D

I agree with maIIIIiii: the blacklist is our best friend.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Only a few people speak Portuguese and its mainly from someones alt faction Impact. They are Portuguese there but they also ca speak english. Only in recruitment is it in Portuguese, rest of the time they speak english.

Worldchat does have its colorful language variations but its only going to be a problem when you join certain factions who are mainly Pinoy, BR etc. If someone is speaking in a language you do not understand then you are not part of that conversation so you don't need to know.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • fabianocst
    fabianocst Posts: 6 Arc User
    I speak Portuguese in RL but in my faction there are only American and Canadian people, so I speak English ingame most of the time (or I try because my English kinda su**). And I found this post quite interesting because on Tideswell server at least, the language other than English that I see more times is definitely Spanish.. Perhaps you got so used to complain about Portuguese that you can't even realize when someone writes in Portuguese or in Spanish. On Dawnglory server, there are a constantly flood of people typing in Russian, German and French but I barely see anyone complaining about them.

And I think the guy who posted above is right.. You should take this opportunity to learn another language. Knowledge is always good. However, if the foreign flood is too much intense and the everyday experience ingame get complicated, I agree that you should send a ticket.. but I haven't seen this happen for a while.
  • torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    I'm fluent in English and French, but tend to speak English because it's my native language. Although I get the point of the lack of censorship for other languages. The other day, someone used a horn to tell everyone in French to [redacted].
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade
  • leighlaa2
    leighlaa2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    English seems to be the main language but Dawn Glory has a lot of Spanish, Portuguese, and German!
  • emanuelly#5715
    emanuelly#5715 Posts: 31 Arc User
    To solve the problem, only ban all the Portuguese speakers from the game, just banish the IP and all accounts from Brazil, Portugal, Angola, Mozambique