Buying a Stone of Rewakening without trying

Options
I was at Snowy Village And i tried to withdraw 200k but put to many zero's, then a glitch happened and my two million turned in a Stone of Reawakened which i did not need nor want. I would like my money back i never choose the stone .

Answers

• ford427
    ford427 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    P.S. that money was going to be used to make armour when i get my molds i need
  • susanofrs
    susanofrs Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    What process needs to be used to get my 2 million back, i am almost fully reawakened again and i do not need the stone of restoration it had to be a glitch on your end when i was up in snowy village when i was withdrawing 200k and withdrew 2 million by accident.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    You took the quest to buy the stone without having 2mil coin. Then instead of trashing it, you kept the quest for days(hours?weeks?) and it was just there waiting for the coins to appear to be completed.

You cannot undo it.
  • ford427
    ford427 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    not sure what you mean yes i am still currently getting back to 100 for the first reawakening , i had the orginal stone and gave it in to become reawakened. It disappeared when i took the quest but got the second on a glitch i did not request it , nor do i need or want it. Now im out of 2 million for a glitch in the game.
  • torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    Options
    ford427 wrote: »
    not sure what you mean

Allow me to explain.

No, it's not a glitch.

What happened is a while back, you picked up the quest to get a replacement stone.

Then you accidentally got 2 mil instead of 200k out of your safe.

This gave the quest the requirements it needed to complete.

So the quest completed, taking 2 mil of your coin in exchange for a replacement stone.
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    It's not a glitch but it is a big design flaw. NPCs have an interface used to sell items to the player where you drag an item into the buy box and hit buy but for some reason that NPC uses a quest to do the exact the same thing.

Quests should not be used in place of an actual buy window since they are typically used for very different things.

In general if users are making uncorrectable mistakes the fault lies in the UI.
    ​​