.....*Tourney*! Finally!

13»

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    This is pretty amusing.fox-2.gif But thank you for letting us know. I hope they'll enable it properly during the next maintenance. I want to get to try the tournament out before I leave for vacation!​​
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Hot damn xD CN pulled a mean troll on us :D

Another question: Are the current results from xTW already pulled as announced in the newspost since xTW season ended? Just asking cause xTW wasnt reset yet and I really don't wanna stress too much with xtw now. Just like to know if its still counting or if those fights til the reset wont matter at all. The latter would be much preferable.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @catgirldesu I mean on the surface it sounds funny, but it definitely sucks for us because we've been wanting to publish this content for a while, and then it decides to not work the first weekend it goes live. So I'm pretty sour about it, not going to lie.

@aradya6793 I'd hardly call battling with highly geared players free, but you do have a valid point. I'm poking around to see other ways we can have players access these mats, either though rewards for already running events, or if the next expansion solves any of that. If the latter isn't a thing, then I'll have to take it back to the drawing board.
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 it looks like the map server may not have been updated to host the new map 177. Since the quest says waiting on server I am guessing it is trying to request for a handshake token from the map server but fails to do so hence why no one is being teleported. If needed I would gladly drive over to the pwe office to help assist you on debugging this issue because I want this mode to be working.

Also, please ask pw-cn if we can rush the next patch because I have been playing on pw-cn and the arena system is insanely fun. The 3v3 / 6v6 battles are extremely fun and entertaining.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    Well thanks for telling us the reason. That goes a long way in my book. Feel sorry for you guys when this happens.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Yea i agree if we follow china's updates time frame once we reach next update we will be lacking a lot of gold and red g17 mats that were supposed to be on the market for at least 3-4 months already but none are , so if its not handled properly it cant create big problems with next updates how some ppl already said.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,797 Community Moderator
    Wait your saying unless we get G17 gears some classes will be weaker. Forgive me if im wrong but arnt all classes able to get G17. So if they had this and this "Big Power Spike" they will be close to gods?

Sorry im not convinced.​​