Unofficial "The Players TW Season" 3 2016 End.

Options
heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
I have been working on this system for months now to be able to take care of a big gap in the system. In future I hope to do a lot more work with it including SvS Rankings and other bits of information Including but not limited to Repeat wins.

If you can think of anything I can add to this system then let me know with a PM on my wall please.

THIS is not OFFICIAL information so their is no prizes for this. Their is also no information on Repeat wins in this.

Each Season running will be 3 Months as per PWI setup. The foruth month will be a Rest/Reset/Training Period and will not count as any season. Of course its still important to battle and win as the rewards offered by the system will remain active. Hopefully PWI will get the map reset in that month.

Where their is a draw the Land points have been taken into account A Lv 3 Land is worth 1 Point. A Lv 2 Land Worth 2 Points. A Lv 1 Land Worth 1 point. ( Feature may be used in future pending if players want this.) More info for each case is displayed under the server tables. Please note only the first 3 ranks are set using this system where possible.

As soon as the Reset has taken place the Season 4 2016 will begin.

With out further adoo the Season 3 2016 TW UNOFFICIAL winners for each server.

Etherblade Server Et.
Faction Points Land %
1. Karma 12 23.08% - Apply at http://karma.pwi.shivtr.com/
2. Indignant 8 15.38% - Apply at http://indignant.shivtr.com/
3. GoldDigrz 7 13.46%
3. (D)efiance 7 13.46%
3. Drakon 7 13.46% - Apply at http://dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net/

4. Historic 4 7.69%
5. _NoMercy_ 2 3.85%
5. EvilHords 2 3.85%
6. HaxSquad 1 1.92%
6. (R)ogueXXX 1 1.92%
6. FLIPSIDE 1 1.92%
GoldDigs, (D)efiance, Drakon tied for 3rd. In this case GoldDigrz would take 3rd place as the others do not hold any higher tear lands.

Dawnglory Server Da.
Faction Points Land %
1 Reign 12 23.08%
1 Crisis 12 23.08%
2 Infamous 11 21.15%
3 Requiem 8 15.38%
4 Kylin 4 7.69%
5 *Templer* 1 1.92%
5 BankaiGOD 1 1.92%
5 Elysium 1 1.92%
5 L e gends 1 1.92%
5 Revision 1 1.92%
Reign and Crisis tied for 1st position holding the same amount of lands. Both factions hold the same lands in points value. This is a true Tie.**

Tideswell Server Ti.
Faction Points Land %
1 Tempest 13 25.00%
2 QQme 9 17.31%
3 FranTic 8 15.38%
4 Dynasty 6 11.54%
4 CRUSH 6 11.54%
5 Malice 4 7.69%
6 Kindrid 3 5.77%
7 BootyCamp 1 1.92%
7 sKuNkYARD 1 1.92%
7 Valhalla 1 1.92%

Twilight Temple Server Tw.
Faction Points Land %
1 Vindicate 12 23.08%
2 Knights 8 15.38% - Apply Here http://www.KnightsPWI.boards.net
2 Xeon 8 15.38%

3 Origin 7 13.46%
4 Corvinus 6 11.54%
5 Vengeful 5 9.62%
6 Obsolete 3 5.77%
7 Kakumau 2 3.85%
8 Legendary 1 1.92%
Knights and Xeon tied for 2nd position holding the same amount of lands. The winner by holding higher Tear lands would be Knights.

All information was Colated By Heero200 and Verified by ScorpZZ.

**My apologies to Reign and Crisis for the mistake which has now been rectified. Thank you to @sin20 for the correction.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Saved Please.

Notes.
    Will Work on formatting next time to make it easier to read.

Thanks.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    Nice work Heero, but I think this is a prime example of why the 3 month seasons don't really signify anything meaningful. It's not yet clear who will come out on top in Dawnglory, because atm it's possible that reign and infa may try to organize a stack on crisis. Infa may even be capable of bouncing back to 1st if they get their act together and stop sucking, but there really was no effort required on Reign's part to achieve first beyond doing crystal walks and staying afk.

If we kept the 4-month TW seasons Reign would actually have to do some work to remain neutral and come out on top, maybe even form an official alliance with Infa to try to organize a stack. If we had 4 more weeks we could have determined that.

...Doesn't really matter in any case, the rewards for winning TW suck. It's still fun to be able to see how things play out in the end, though. I don't think anyone could have predicted Infa's sudden fall, I think it really came as a surprise to everyone on the server because of the quality of their gear levels + numbers and multiple merges.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    dregenfox wrote: »
    Nice work Heero, but I think this is a prime example of why the 3 month seasons don't really signify anything meaningful. It's not yet clear who will come out on top in Dawnglory, because atm it's possible that reign and infa may try to organize a stack on crisis. Infa may even be capable of bouncing back to 1st if they get their act together and stop sucking, but there really was no effort required on Reign's part to achieve first beyond doing crystal walks and staying afk.

If we kept the 4-month TW seasons Reign would actually have to do some work to remain neutral and come out on top, maybe even form an official alliance with Infa to try to organize a stack. If we had 4 more weeks we could have determined that.

...Doesn't really matter in any case, the rewards for winning TW suck. It's still fun to be able to see how things play out in the end, though. I don't think anyone could have predicted Infa's sudden fall, I think it really came as a surprise to everyone on the server because of the quality of their gear levels + numbers and multiple merges.

Agreed. This is one of the reasons why I said 3 Months is to short as well. However PWI set this so I went with it. Im hopin they will reset the map early November and the next season will start so your get an extra 2/3 weeks on the next season. Sadly no luck Im going to say.

Rewards are something If i can get them to back this possibly... I dono took me a reasonable time per server.

Rather wanted to see what people thought to this setup. Season length well lets just say I was going to add a TWIST to this as well at some point...​​
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »

Dawnglory Server Da.
    Faction Points Land %
    1 Reign 12 23.08%
    1 Crisis 12 23.08%
    2 Infamous 11 21.15%
    3 Requiem 8 15.38%
    4 Kylin 4 7.69%
    5 *Templer* 1 1.92%
    5 BankaiGOD 1 1.92%
    5 Elysium 1 1.92%
    5 L e gends 1 1.92%
    5 Revision 1 1.92%
    Reign and Crisis tied for 1st position holding the same amount of lands. The winner by holding higher Tear lands would be Reign.

All information was Colated By Heero200 and Verified by ScorpZZ.​​

All info was verified ?
    Crisis and Reign got same amount of lands , 12 and both have 1 lvl1 land , 2 lvl2 lands and 9 lvl 3 lands, by this both are joint winners.

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    Nice work Heero, but I think this is a prime example of why the 3 month seasons don't really signify anything meaningful. It's not yet clear who will come out on top in Dawnglory, because atm it's possible that reign and infa may try to organize a stack on crisis.

lol :^) you do know the strongest faction doesnt have to win the season right? This exact scenario has happened *ehm* EVERY single season on Twilight Temple (and Sanctuary before that) for about the last 5 seasons, where all factions end the season by ganking Hoorah, so what? I dont think anyone but Crisis actually cares about your reasons for failing to win a season.

But eh, Im missing the point, unofficial winners? Why?
    Reminds me of highschool when the teacher doesnt show up to class and one of the students is trying to ''save the class'' n tells everyone to just sit in the classroom n work on school. Pretty sure the general response is to hit that with a big fat ''nope, you bullsh, Im goin this way.''

And it seems our teacher isnt coming back any time soon :neutral:
  • sin20
    Options
    If infa and reign gank crisis it will just create a stalemate , crisis at worst case defends infa and beats reign every week , so nothing changes.
    But seeing how TW season is not so relevant crisis can just focus on infa so they loose the most , and the gank breaks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Will double check the info in a few. First time I've done this I was thinking something would break. Off the top of my head one faction had 18 points and one had 16. Possible that part of the data is wrong.

Thank you still ill double check.
  • sin20
    Options
    Would be nice if we get some official info on TW and xTW season end date or something , and what about 'new' rewards for TW season they anounced recently?
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    whats the whole point of this?
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    I think everyone is missing the point and taking this as a chance to a) complain about things that are completely out of heeros control and b) taking shots at factions they dont like.

Take it for what it is, an unofficial system made by the people for the people to provide information and data where it may be unavailable or inaccurate.

Props to heero nice to see. Now get pwi to employ you to get a system up for auto reset ;)
  • heerohex#3018
    edited November 2016
    Options
    sin20 wrote: »

Dawnglory Server Da.

All information was Colated By Heero200 and Verified by ScorpZZ.

All info was verified ?
    Crisis and Reign got same amount of lands , 12 and both have 1 lvl1 land , 2 lvl2 lands and 9 lvl 3 lands, by this both are joint winners.

@sin20 thank you I have corrected the counting error. the land affected was in question 50 Island Of Broken Dreams 3
    Now Fixed. Lucky that bug only affected that area. Sadly that info was not checked more pressure was put on checking the ownership of lands.

Can I also add that comments that are non constructive will not be validated. I only have time to return feedback to people who give good points to make this to a good point for all players.

@eirghan to the point. Also I was hoping this would show them how important this is to players.​​
  • dregenfox
    edited November 2016
    Options
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Nice work Heero, but I think this is a prime example of why the 3 month seasons don't really signify anything meaningful. It's not yet clear who will come out on top in Dawnglory, because atm it's possible that reign and infa may try to organize a stack on crisis.

lol :^) you do know the strongest faction doesnt have to win the season right? This exact scenario has happened *ehm* EVERY single season on Twilight Temple (and Sanctuary before that) for about the last 5 seasons, where all factions end the season by ganking Hoorah, so what? I dont think anyone but Crisis actually cares about your reasons for failing to win a season.

But eh, Im missing the point, unofficial winners? Why?
    Reminds me of highschool when the teacher doesnt show up to class and one of the students is trying to ''save the class'' n tells everyone to just sit in the classroom n work on school. Pretty sure the general response is to hit that with a big fat ''nope, you bullsh, Im goin this way.''

And it seems our teacher isnt coming back any time soon :neutral:

You completely missed the point...lol? I said I expected a gank on Crisis but that there wasn't enough time for this to actually play it out. If there was an extra couple weeks then TW could actually get interesting. Very boring for Reign to just win by being afk the entire season and doing crystal walks.

Do you really think I give a **** about some event gold and another useless weapon? I already have 2000 event gold and don't even attend non-infa TW's. If they would actually let a season develop it might matter more, but X-tw is where most people focus on now.
  • dingo488
    Options
    Not missing the point at all, Im also quite impartial, Hoorah has withdrawn from TW before this season even started because its always a clownshow on our server and we alrdy know no other faction can contest us. Its stupid to announce an unofficial TW winner cuz he has no authority... ''3 months'' yet its been 13 weeks instead of 12. The people he says won will be like ''Yo thanks for doing this for the community, such great work'' and the ppl he says dont win will be like ''Yo wtf man who are u?'' I was just wording it a lil better for people to not get so butthurt over the fact any random dude can declare an ''unofficial'' winner n it wont mean a thing.

Either way, seems the GMs finally woke up
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10246153-tw-reset-announcement-&-dc-season-end

/thread
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    I have more than one reason for this thread. By the look of it one of them was clearly understood.

Finally an OFFICIAL announcement!! Looks like that was put together in a rush.

Resets work for this so Next Unofficial TW Close will be 03/01/17. Ok ill change the name as well "Unofficial The Players TW Season"

Thanks.​​
  • shaiyrdren
    shaiyrdren Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the work Heero, it has value regardless of what others tell you.
    dingo488 wrote: »

So, since you're taking stabs at Vindicate (as usual), I'll reluctantly have to put at least one word in about this even though it derails the thread a bit. Note that I reference things with TW strength rather than raw strength because while a faction may have an average gear level higher than its opponents, teamwork, strategy, and execution can help mitigate some of the differences in raw strength.

Also note that since you're referencing the past 5 seasons, that would be season 6-10. The season numbers also go by PWI's official numbers, rather than what the players may have called it (i.e. season 8 was called 7.5 by some players).

Hoorah was ganked during season 9 but they won the season. We in Vindicate of course participated in the ganks since Hoorah was the strongest at the time. You make it sound like ganking is a bad thing, but with the way TW is set up, ganking the leader should be the expected norm. Don't get salty at the factions participating, it's the way the game is set up. Vindicate has found ways to make their way to the top regardless of the mechanics in place, so I don't see why your faction can't either if Hoorah really is the strongest on the server.

Anyhow, if you want to look at the other seasons, Vindicate was superior in TW strength in season 6 and 7 as we beat you more times in 1v1 than you beat us during those seasons and we won those seasons with a healthy lead. The times you got ganked doesn't change that fact. Season 8 is weird because it was a very short season, so there weren't any interactions if I recall. Season 10 we started weaker but grew our TW strength again to be able to beat you. If I recall, we beat you in two 1v1 fights in a row in the last 1/3rd of the season (one defense and one attack?) and then Hoorah made a crucial error the week after when they couldn't execute a double defense that they attempted. After that, your supposedly stronger faction stopped attacking us, likely due to the fact that some of your members left your faction.

Suggestion for next time. If you're gonna state half truths, please make sure there's no one who remembers what actually happened that will correct you. Thanks.
    Celestris - Twilight Temple
  • dingo488
    edited November 2016
    Options
    shaiyrdren wrote: »
    You make it sound like ganking is a bad thing

I dont mind ganking in any shape or form, nor do I mind losing/winning, I just like to keep the banter going to make sure things dont get too boring for me. Just stating the premise of the strongest faction having to win the TW season is incorrect. You're memory however is very incorrect, if what you said was true this gem wudnt exist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ0ClPS09D0

But I guess everything Im saying is completely incorrect, and I have uploaded this video 2 years ago all in preperation for this one thread. #BestPlanning
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    "Dragons’ Conquest Map Reset: TBD"

Wow that's the most truthful thing PWE has ever said.
  • dingo488
    Options
    capnk wrote: »

If someone asked me how to describe the game I think I could do it using only 6 letters:

ETA TBD
  • mejai666
    mejai666 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    "but there really was no effort required on Reign's part to achieve first beyond doing crystal walks and staying afk."
    This just screams "look at my biased opinion"
    We did have a couple nice fights vs. Requiem (which, at this point, is the only good matchup for us by numbers/gear if the stars of sign-ups align on both sides), and what did you have? You had one or two good TWs vs. Infamous, UNLESS you consider the 15 minute long "walks to the crystal" a good TW (in which case you've heavily contradicted yourself in your posts). At least Reign didn't take a month (or longer?) to bid on a (no longer) equal faction like you guys did with Infamous. Who'd of thought gathering balls would take that long... Anyhow, after all the merges and stacking of endgames on Da, I'm sort of okay with how things are; at least TWs aren't completely dead yet.

In other news than the boiling forum h8rs, thanks for all the info OP, you did an amazing job.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    Its only recently that Karma have had TWs because they have bidding on GD who arent scared to show and lose. Karma wins lands by no shows everyweek. Yes they are strongest faction but its full of massive egos and idiot wannabe trolls so no one gives them the time of day. If it was based on actual shown TWs, it would be a different ranking order and I think Drakon would be top. xTW seems to have taken to main priority in the rest of Et factions now.

#kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options

Yer thats why I said they did it in a rush. One thing I don't understand is why they have just got the Gears working and it looks like such a panic. The other things is the delay between TW reset and season close. Odd.

O well guess we will not find out.

I have checked the rules and it does not say anything about Players having their own TW Seasons. This will just be for FAME and no Fortune tho. I will TRY to setup faction leader information as well as WWW site so people can apply.

Thanks.​​
  • sin20
    Options
    mejai666 wrote: »
    "but there really was no effort required on Reign's part to achieve first beyond doing crystal walks and staying afk."
    This just screams "look at my biased opinion"
    We did have a couple nice fights vs. Requiem (which, at this point, is the only good matchup for us by numbers/gear if the stars of sign-ups align on both sides), and what did you have? You had one or two good TWs vs. Infamous, UNLESS you consider the 15 minute long "walks to the crystal" a good TW (in which case you've heavily contradicted yourself in your posts). At least Reign didn't take a month (or longer?) to bid on a (no longer) equal faction like you guys did with Infamous. Who'd of thought gathering balls would take that long... Anyhow, after all the merges and stacking of endgames on Da, I'm sort of okay with how things are; at least TWs aren't completely dead yet.

In other news than the boiling forum h8rs, thanks for all the info OP, you did an amazing job.
    Funny xD
    Crisis took a month to bid on infa? As soon as we were near them 2 months ago we bid them and they managed to win the defense war, after that we decided to focus on xTW to get first place there which we did and we bid Infa again a month after.
    No longer equal faction? Are you for real?
    Infamous has 2 NP chars, best geared clerics on the server , a lot of endgame psys wizzards and archers , most endgame geared bm's on server , op geared sins, good geared venos , mystics , barbs , storms , dusks etc XD
    Other then the war today against Infa (since idk about today so cant say) previous 2 wars were 80v80 and xtw against Infa was 60v60ish so every fight between crisis and infa was equal in numbers and we can say in gear xD
    I wont go into reasons why infa lost the wars but the numbers and gearwise it was equall :)

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options

Yer thats why I said they did it in a rush. One thing I don't understand is why they have just got the Gears working and it looks like such a panic. The other things is the delay between TW reset and season close. Odd.

O well guess we will not find out.

I have checked the rules and it does not say anything about Players having their own TW Seasons. This will just be for FAME and no Fortune tho. I will TRY to setup faction leader information as well as WWW site so people can apply.

Thanks.​​

They posted yesterday saying when it would reset etc.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    valdisman wrote: »
    Its only recently that Karma have had TWs because they have bidding on GD who arent scared to show and lose. Karma wins lands by no shows everyweek. Yes they are strongest faction but its full of massive egos and idiot wannabe trolls so no one gives them the time of day. If it was based on actual shown TWs, it would be a different ranking order and I think Drakon would be top. xTW seems to have taken to main priority in the rest of Et factions now.

So Karma wins lands by noshows when GD, who isnt scared to lose shows up. All this meanwhile Karma has mostly bid on GD this season? I think the lack of basic logic here pretty much sums up your post. Its not Karmas fault GD just sucks too much to handle PvP instances where numbers are even :).
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • mejai666
    mejai666 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    As I said, -no longer- equal because lately people have been leaving Infamous massively. Also, you guys have the best and the majority of DDs on the whole server, so let's not go into that. I'm not taking sides here, I don't care honestly, as long as the fight is good, hence when I said "stacking endgames" I didn't mean just Crisis so don't take it so much to the heart.
    However, my point was that I simply don't understand what you guys (or rather the person that posted before you) consider a *good* and *worthy* TW and how do you measure the effort put into it.
    You had an 80v80, we had a 50v50. You did your stuff, we did ours. You took as many walks to the crystal as we did, and as everyone did in fact because it's, as I said, really difficult to find a good match-up for TW or PK or anything PvP related.
    I don't know what you and Infamous did or why did y'all take so long to attack each other, but I felt sorry for the people who actually just wanted a good fight, on BOTH sides.
    So what's the point of calling out on forums? Saying that *insert faction name* didn't do **** and stayed AFK I mean lol, we can go like this until tomorrow, but my point still stands - it's very transparent when it comes to people who PvP for fun, who PvP to win, and who PvP to trashtalk.
  • dregenfox
    Options
    mejai666 wrote: »
    As I said, -no longer- equal because lately people have been leaving Infamous massively. Also, you guys have the best and the majority of DDs on the whole server, so let's not go into that. I'm not taking sides here, I don't care honestly, as long as the fight is good, hence when I said "stacking endgames" I didn't mean just Crisis so don't take it so much to the heart.
    However, my point was that I simply don't understand what you guys (or rather the person that posted before you) consider a *good* and *worthy* TW and how do you measure the effort put into it.
    You had an 80v80, we had a 50v50. You did your stuff, we did ours. You took as many walks to the crystal as we did, and as everyone did in fact because it's, as I said, really difficult to find a good match-up for TW or PK or anything PvP related.
    I don't know what you and Infamous did or why did y'all take so long to attack each other, but I felt sorry for the people who actually just wanted a good fight, on BOTH sides.
    So what's the point of calling out on forums? Saying that *insert faction name* didn't do **** and stayed AFK I mean lol, we can go like this until tomorrow, but my point still stands - it's very transparent when it comes to people who PvP for fun, who PvP to win, and who PvP to trashtalk.

Crisis made a beeline for infa as soon as lands were established. That war lasted the entire TW duration and we lost. That was a risk on Crisis's part and it's the only actual reason reign got 1st.

My entire point is that there's not enough time to actually determine which faction should come out on top, because it's entirely possible for factions to start ganging up on Crisis or Infa or even Reign. That's when things can get interesting, because the winner then depends on the strategy and alliances created by each faction, plus a little luck added in, rather than just pure gear/numbers.

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Infamous has 2 NP chars,

You guys also have two NP chars tho?
    best geared clerics on the server ,

Birds outgears both me and yuyi at this point, I'm pretty certain. Otherwise, all the other r9rr clerics in both guilds are sitting around full +10/+11 with a smattering of jades.
    a lot of endgame psys wizzards and archers,

As if you guys don't either?
    most endgame geared bm's on server,

Well yeah.
    op geared sins,

A few. Not as many as you guys do.
    good geared venos,

We have like two that can actually take hits.
    mystics,

Like two? Granted, you guys only have like two also.
    barbs,

There's like three or four reliable ones? And one of those is still in g16.
    storms, dusks etc

I'm pretty sure we literally only have like two reliable sbs period with the other two showing up like once in a blue moon. Like three dbs though one is still in g16. You guys pretty much have no end to your supply of dbs/sbs though so this seems funny as hell to bring up to me.​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    But if I'm going to make a serious non-shitpost, I don't think there's a single guild on any server that couldn't be accused of riding a wave of free wins at some point. Hell, that's the only reason Crimson ever won a tw season.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
  • sin20
    Options
    chary wrote: »
    Infamous has 2 NP chars,

You guys also have two NP chars tho?
    best geared clerics on the server ,

Birds outgears both me and yuyi at this point, I'm pretty certain. Otherwise, all the other r9rr clerics in both guilds are sitting around full +10/+11 with a smattering of jades.
    a lot of endgame psys wizzards and archers,

As if you guys don't either?
    most endgame geared bm's on server,

Well yeah.
    op geared sins,

A few. Not as many as you guys do.
    good geared venos,

We have like two that can actually take hits.
    mystics,

Like two? Granted, you guys only have like two also.
    barbs,

There's like three or four reliable ones? And one of those is still in g16.
    storms, dusks etc

I'm pretty sure we literally only have like two reliable sbs period with the other two showing up like once in a blue moon. Like three dbs though one is still in g16. You guys pretty much have no end to your supply of dbs/sbs though so this seems funny as hell to bring up to me.​​

Well the reason i was writing that was simply to show how gear wise Crisis and Infa are nearly equal.
    Yea 2 NP chars on both sides. (Although PPC cause of rl coudnt attend any wars recently)
    Skyrlz is better geared then Birds with both being same gear with Skyrlz full +12 and Birds +11.
    The amount of sins on each side is also similar , same goes for most of the classes.
    As for sb up until last week we had 1 sb always(lunar) with 1 coming as work allows him (ImTheOne) , Joe was coming to tws once in a blue moon cause of rl with Bonnie not logging for 3 months+ so we are equal on sbs also.
    About DB's well we got a lot of them but only few are r9 , rest are g16 ppl that are still gearing up.
    So yea up untill last week we were kinda equal in fire power more or less.