Would You Like to See an "Unofficial" TW Season Tracking Week By Week?

Options
arspaulina#4310
arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
edited July 2016 in General Discussion
So as the TW season is winding down, I realized since we don't have any redone forums for each server, there's nowhere for people to really do TW Reports from their respective servers/Vid Dumps/War Stories etc. So would anyone like to it be "unofficially" tracked in the forums for all servers in one mega thread for each week though out the season?

Who'd be making the posts? Yours truly!
Who'd be allowed to post? People from each respective server! The more people reporting in/vids the better! I'll post bare bones information (Developing Maps, War Schedules etc.) But you lovely people can provide any supplementals you'd like! You may also shamelessly plug your factions websites as well.

What Would Be Allowed? Videoes, Text Posts, SS, Compilations, PK sessions between factions in between TW times.
What Would Not Allowed? Anything that Violates TOS (Harassment, posting private information etc.)

Let me know what you think!
⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆

Would You Like to See an "Unofficial" TW Season Tracking Week By Week? 30 votes

Yes
73%
laiwaisanblazerboykeihan007#7641tricksieeirghancapnkwraithkiller69zentfamilyfanta23dregenfoxzigheartspackigerhaufendagoddominatorjorock457pasarinhcreyserofansouthcoreakennstenetealdormandayk0u 22 votes
No
10%
sjampieballenatophage69 3 votes
Tell Me More?
0%
Kappa
16%
prattlecatgirldesudblazen1xwhitefrostxdarkdemen 5 votes

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Yes
    The temptation to vote Kappa.png was strong. But I overcame the urge fox-7.gif​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Kappa
    Kappa man.

Anyway, sure, why not.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Yes
    Idk I play DawnGlory and Twilight I vote yes but don't people complain a lot it's "always the top two factions competing and lower factions don't even get a chance" will lower factions get spotlights too or only big contenders such as Infamous x Crisis DA and Hoorah x Vindicate on TT? The reason I ask this because if you ask me than the same VERY few factions waring might be just clusters of the same guilds just at diff ppl perspectives idk that might get a bit dry quick ._.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    Yes
    One of the reasons why this game used to be so much fun was rivalries and everything that went with it. It might be too little too late but I dont really see harm in having such a thread, might bring some life back to the forums too.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • eirghan
    Options
    Yes
    There are more tws than the "top" tiered tws. I think if @arspaulina#4310 focuses on all tw levels it could be interesting. There are lots of other layers to tw competition than the guilds to talk the loudest :open_mouth:
  • arspaulina#4310
    Options
    I'd love to be covering all the factions or "spotlight" different ones who hold lands each week regardless if they hold 1 or many. I know the bigger factions will probably have tons of material/recordings, but how many people are open to things like "interviewing" or providing content or blurbs of their factions? I'd love to plug that kind of stuff in as well, for the factions who don't have the peeps who record stuff. I'm not familiar with each server's flavor of guilds, so I'd definitely need at least one or a few people from each faction coming on the forums, posting stuff or contacting me. (I'm Etherblade so it wouldn't be hard to find the people, but for everywhere else I'm unfortunately not as well versed). Heh, I remember the rivalries got pretty nasty and people came on the forums to write pages of trolls to each other, those were the days lol. But yeah definitely want to cover all the TW factions, big and small.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    Yes
    arspaulina are you sure you want to do that its a lot of work and where very needy people lol where like little fat children at an ice cream truck when word screams out free
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes a lot of work for 1 person. Many will make light work of this.

I'm going to try something. At the end of this season. And see what happens.

Will hold my my vote for now.

P.S. You have 2 TW weekends until the season closes.

Thanks.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    Kappa
    Would be kind of useless for Karma on Et as its a cash faction. No one can beat them on Et so no one shows as I dont think people care that much. apart from the odd fake bid and maybe some faction wanting to try em out, they dont have that active TWs.

However on Et guilds are merging and dying all the time. for example Rogue constantly dying then becoming semi active again. They get a couple of lands, lose to a weaker fac then just sit on map with no TWs for a few weeks.

It could be a good idea but there is no real balance to it so it would just be the same results nearly each week the further into a TW season you go.
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • eirghan
    Options
    Yes
    Actually what I would love to see is a xTW thread so there is a place that everyone can chat it up about xTW (since there is no cross server forum!)
  • arspaulina#4310
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Actually what I would love to see is a xTW thread so there is a place that everyone can chat it up about xTW (since there is no cross server forum!)

I'm surprised there isn't one (though GD gets used as an "all purpose everyone posts here" forum, because it gets seen. I try and route things where they "normally belong" but sometimes, things just get missed.)

And yeah if I were to go based off of general numbers of TW factions per server that's alot to keep track of. Would love to get a bigger team for it, but alas that remains to be seen if that can be an option. If there was a way to officially automate it would be nice.

@xwhitefrostx Yeah I see that alot myself, but aside from server balances (i.e. higher concentration of CSers in particular factions) sometimes factions just come and go due to other things (internal politics, members going inactive due to rl). Maybe with new prizes on the line and changes slowly occurring from the bottom up we can hopefully reinvigorate the base and start bringing in more peeps and more skilled players or players willing to TW.