Etherblade server crash during Cross-server TW

belnor
belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
Reporting an issue that all people from Etherblade were disconnected from the XTW server during a fight. We were unable to log back in (even forced) for about 3-5 minutes.

Comments

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Yep, my whole faction DC'd
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Was most likely a DDoS attack. My Shops didn't get DC so either caused a high ping or it was just some of the server. Worst case at least we can say the servers didn't totally crash out.

A few other games not to say a few names have had them in the last few days.​​
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Pokemon Go had one yesterday.
  • heerohex#3018
    Yes. That what I was referring to. Sad really people would cause such problems.
  • raidsreign
    raidsreign Posts: 27 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Was most likely a DDoS attack. My Shops didn't get DC so either caused a high ping or it was just some of the server. Worst case at least we can say the servers didn't totally crash out.

A few other games not to say a few names have had them in the last few days.​​

yeah your shops didnt dc etherblade server didnt crash or dc, was just everyone from etherblade server on the xtw server dc's and could not re-enter for 3 to 5 min causing most to lose there xtw battles

• heerohex#3018
    raidsreign wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »

A few other games not to say a few names have had them in the last few days.

yeah your shops didnt dc etherblade server didnt crash or dc, was just everyone from etherblade server on the xtw server dc's and could not re-enter for 3 to 5 min causing most to lose there xtw battles

Right so it was the XServer that crashed. or lagged not Etherblade.

Title is misleading.

Anyhow all sorted now I would like to think.​​