test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best Players - Tideswell

13»

Comments

  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    chary wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Normally, yes that would be true (good to see some people have a slight clue about human psychology). However, this is not the case for me. it's not about me, it's never been.

    every single one of your posts are all about you tho. like, you're a classic narcissist, bro.​​

    Well, partially you are correct. However, this applies to any human being and not just me in particular. The human nature is selfish in it's very core. It just shows in very different ways for some people. Take Gandhi or Mother Teresa for example. Both are exceptionally high rated on the "good human index" and are consider some of the most selfless persons in human history. They are both very selfish and egocentric. They just take it out in other areas. Areas that the average Joe (lol) won't notice on first thought. No matter why people help one another, it's always for themselves. May it be for gratitude, for people you love, for delusions, for a better life after death, for a way into heaven or because someone expects you to. Anything humans do happens for a reason, there is no pure selflessness. Nope.

    Just to give you a little insight of how reliable human presumptions are. they are not for the vast majority. However, you are able to categorize human behavior in some categories like harmful for oneself/not harmful for others or harmful for others/not harmful for oneself and any kind of combination of those.

    I for one am not harmful for others nor myself. Sure, some people might think that I am annoying, sure no prob. I dont have any malicious intentions to delude, confuse or hurt people in any way unlike other people like our foxyboy. Might not be a big difference for you guys but it surely is for me.

    So, now enough with the psychology :D

    First, you don't know anything about psychology.

    Second, the only reason why you play this game and brag is to get the recognition you don't have in real life.
    Your way of telling people how they should play is actually malicious. You don't do it to help them. You do it to make you feel you were better than them by figuring out something they couldn't. And it's harmful since you're ready to lie to make everyone believe in what you say even if it's wrong.
    Like when you said the atk/def lvl formula on the wiki was inaccurate after being proven wrong. :):):)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    chary wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Normally, yes that would be true (good to see some people have a slight clue about human psychology). However, this is not the case for me. it's not about me, it's never been.

    every single one of your posts are all about you tho. like, you're a classic narcissist, bro.​​

    Well, partially you are correct. However, this applies to any human being and not just me in particular. The human nature is selfish in it's very core. It just shows in very different ways for some people. Take Gandhi or Mother Teresa for example. Both are exceptionally high rated on the "good human index" and are consider some of the most selfless persons in human history. They are both very selfish and egocentric. They just take it out in other areas. Areas that the average Joe (lol) won't notice on first thought. No matter why people help one another, it's always for themselves. May it be for gratitude, for people you love, for delusions, for a better life after death, for a way into heaven or because someone expects you to. Anything humans do happens for a reason, there is no pure selflessness. Nope.

    Just to give you a little insight of how reliable human presumptions are. they are not for the vast majority. However, you are able to categorize human behavior in some categories like harmful for oneself/not harmful for others or harmful for others/not harmful for oneself and any kind of combination of those.

    I for one am not harmful for others nor myself. Sure, some people might think that I am annoying, sure no prob. I dont have any malicious intentions to delude, confuse or hurt people in any way unlike other people like our foxyboy. Might not be a big difference for you guys but it surely is for me.

    So, now enough with the psychology :D

    First, you don't know anything about psychology.

    Second, the only reason why you play this game and brag is to get the recognition you don't have in real life.
    Your way of telling people how they should play is actually malicious. You don't do it to help them. You do it to make you feel you were better than them by figuring out something they couldn't. And it's harmful since you're ready to lie to make everyone believe in what you say even if it's wrong.
    Like when you said the atk/def lvl formula on the wiki was inaccurate after being proven wrong. :):):)

    No, thats just your interpretation.

    When you gained some insight on psychology you can try to talk to me again about that topic. The only one being harmful is you, even the others agree that you are the worst...so your point is?
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    No, thats just your interpretation.

    When you gained some insight on psychology you can try to talk to me again about that topic. The only one being harmful is you, even the others agree that you are the worst...so your point is?

    It's my interpretation and also the truth.

    You can't say that I'm harmful to people other than you because I'm not telling them how to play. I mostly warn them about your point of view. And since that point of view is biased and inaccurate, I'm actually doing good. :)

    Go back to trash talking Ti players on their youtube channel. ;)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    No, thats just your interpretation.

    When you gained some insight on psychology you can try to talk to me again about that topic. The only one being harmful is you, even the others agree that you are the worst...so your point is?

    It's my interpretation and also the truth.

    You can't say that I'm harmful to people other than you because I'm not telling them how to play. I mostly warn them about your point of view. And since that point of view is biased and inaccurate, I'm actually doing good. :)

    Go back to trash talking Ti players on their youtube channel. ;)

    So, how many true statements have you made over the past year? How many people acknowledged them? How many people agree with me that you are the main problem here? Just saying.

    You are spouting out so much nonsense in the class-related / general threads that are biased at best and accuse me for being biased. Foxyboy I play every class. I am not biased towards anything except 1v1. Anything else doesnt matter much for me anyways.
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    No, thats just your interpretation.

    When you gained some insight on psychology you can try to talk to me again about that topic. The only one being harmful is you, even the others agree that you are the worst...so your point is?

    It's my interpretation and also the truth.

    You can't say that I'm harmful to people other than you because I'm not telling them how to play. I mostly warn them about your point of view. And since that point of view is biased and inaccurate, I'm actually doing good. :)

    Go back to trash talking Ti players on their youtube channel. ;)

    So, how many true statements have you made over the past year? How many people acknowledged them? How many people agree with me that you are the main problem here? Just saying.

    You are spouting out so much nonsense in the class-related / general threads that are biased at best and accuse me for being biased. Foxyboy I play every class. I am not biased towards anything except 1v1. Anything else doesnt matter much for me anyways.

    I couldn't count how many true statements I made, they are too many. :) It's hard to say how many acknowledge them when most people just read and don't comment.
    I'm a problem mostly for you. You've been posting non-sense on the forums long before I started posting. And now I'm here to control it.

    Well at least you admit being biased. That's a step in the right direction. :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • elcopete94elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    this still going on?D:
  • p0ptartsp0ptarts Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I am human and barely know any players, so don't be offended if you don't find your name on my list! I acknowledge my very limited knowledge. To Err is human, to moo bovine.

    Wiz ~ EnemyRT not bad!
    Bm ~ Savadan, Morridune, Black
    Barb ~ CoCoCat
    Veno ~ FoxyFace, Vilead, Zaydah
    Seeker ~ Arabianblade
    Mystic ~ GeneiLush!
    Pschic ~ LuciverV, Allonde, Lag
    Assassin ~ IPeePee, Veritas_, Flexwheeler
    DB ~
    SB ~
    Cleric ~ Elvenne, SC, Clergywoman, Eclod, Shine_
    Archer ~Anarky, Tony, Elvelva

    Honorable Mention Phobik_ and Cenerick since they both has numa portal, hard to count them out.​​
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    @elcopete94 I think I finally managed to chase our forum clown @jsxshadow away from the forums.

    Now he only trash talks Ti players on their youtube channels like in the comments of those vid :
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VUF2x6-gLgI
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UBrYV7zFg8U

    This little clown is really a sad individual. :/
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @elcopete94 I think I finally managed to chase our forum clown @jsxshadow away from the forums.

    Now he only trash talks Ti players on their youtube channels like in the comments of those vid :
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VUF2x6-gLgI
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UBrYV7zFg8U

    This little clown is really a sad individual. :/

    I don't trashtalk anyone, I am giving constructive criticism. Little kids like you always react very defensive about any kind of that stuff. We are talking about adults that are acting like spoiled little brats here and I am the sad individual? Well, whatever makes you sleep at night :D
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    @elcopete94 I think I finally managed to chase our forum clown @jsxshadow away from the forums.

    Now he only trash talks Ti players on their youtube channels like in the comments of those vid :
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VUF2x6-gLgI
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UBrYV7zFg8U

    This little clown is really a sad individual. :/

    I don't trashtalk anyone, I am giving constructive criticism. Little kids like you always react very defensive about any kind of that stuff. We are talking about adults that are acting like spoiled little brats here and I am the sad individual? Well, whatever makes you sleep at night :D

    Yeah I'm giving you constructive cristicism too.
    Show up to xTW and don't let you faction get humiliated 50v50 like usual :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • Now i see why people asked me in-game last week if i was notanyfox =x
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    @elcopete94 I think I finally managed to chase our forum clown @jsxshadow away from the forums.

    Now he only trash talks Ti players on their youtube channels like in the comments of those vid :
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VUF2x6-gLgI
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UBrYV7zFg8U

    This little clown is really a sad individual. :/

    I don't trashtalk anyone, I am giving constructive criticism. Little kids like you always react very defensive about any kind of that stuff. We are talking about adults that are acting like spoiled little brats here and I am the sad individual? Well, whatever makes you sleep at night :D

    Yeah I'm giving you constructive cristicism too.
    Show up to xTW and don't let you faction get humiliated 50v50 like usual :)

    Huh? Oh my missinformed foxyboy. If you are talking about the xtw vs karma then sorry. we have been busy fending off 58 endgame people from infa with half our faction at the same time. I am terribly sorry that Crisis is not able to send in 100+ very endgame people to beat 2 of the strongest factions in the game at the same time.

    We actually expected infa to noshow us and kinda fought them with half our possible strenght which is why it took way too long to finish this fight. Orignally we planned on finishing off infa quick and taking care of karma...but ya know :D

    For that matter. I wanna see any faction in the game that could beat Infamous + Crisis at the same time if that would happen. Maybe Karma or tempest will be lucky enough to encounter such a situation. Tempest has no chance vs Crisis alone anymore, we already had that. I highly doubt Karma would have a chance vs Crisis (if we bring our full force) as well...so what are you about exactly? I have been there for xtw consistantly over the last few weeks with only few exceptions.
  • bhavenbhaven Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Tha [REMOVED]?
    Everyone and their mother getting NP​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • ealdeald Posts: 24 Arc User
    Like most "contests" of this nature, it is more of a popularity/gear contest than anything. Very little substance of actual good/skilled players here.

    There are many who are very good players, but because they're not geared to the teeth with R9, they'll never get any recognition, unfortunately.
  • aspiringapathyaspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    eald wrote: »
    Like most "contests" of this nature, it is more of a popularity/gear contest than anything. Very little substance of actual good/skilled players here.

    There are many who are very good players, but because they're not geared to the teeth with R9, they'll never get any recognition, unfortunately.
    There used to be a thread around here with best geared, best played, and best undergeared to try and get those people their recognition too. There are plenty of people that, given the gear, could outshine a lot of the top geared players.
  • gravewulfgravewulf Posts: 36 Arc User
    These sort of "contests" are pointless. I mean really, anytime there's an award for whatever, or best of this or that, without fail, will turn into a popularity contest. You see it in movie/music awards, and just about every other group function out there. Name it for what it is; "Who is the most popular". :p
This discussion has been closed.