test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best Players - Tideswell

2

Comments

  • dblazen1dblazen1 Sh*tposting at the speed of light.Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    I'll not put players that cashed their gears to the top recently. they did not PK before merge and after merge of servers....


    Archer: DarkSkiesx, DrAgOOnZ, Elveva(guess quit?) then Boogiepanda
    Assassin: AlonaWorld, Hesoka, kemushi
    Barbarian: BigCojones, Man, KMA
    Blademaster: VegBlade, RobMyth, Savadan
    Cleric: Cherriie, Aeliah, ClergyWoman
    Psychic: Tlanextli, LuciferV, Alchedemi
    Wizard: xPolo, DeathProof, EnemyRT
    Seeker: Kalopsia, CryingFreeMan, Ebrithalia
    Mystic: PG_Junior, Alejandroo, Melannie
    Venomancer: Aemirah, Vilead, Artemisa
    Duskblade: Rekko, iRaining, LilLuciferV( :D )
    Stormbringer: Chryso (do other SB even pk?)

    >I'll not put players that cashed their gear to the top recently
    >Instead, i'll post players who cashed their gears to the top in the past* (* not everyone on that list did)
    I dont't even...​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

  • charychary Posts: 850 Arc User
    when did Dragoonz suddenly git gud. jw.​​
  • omyomyomyomy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    p
    Post edited by omyomy on
  • epicvision#9773 epicvision Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    omyomy wrote: »
    chary wrote: »
    when did Dragoonz suddenly git gud. jw.​​

    He got good when he became the only full +12, COM/WOA, full deity/josd, +32 spirit stones, jaden neck, nuema portal rb2 on server. He is blue name all the time and doesn't leave safe zone after losing countless 1v1's to far far lesser geared players, and resorts to his GM hotline to extinguish his mounting frustration every time he died. Now he waits to finish his wife nuema portal set before he dare enter pk again.

    I can tell you are a Tempest butthurt who hide behind alts LOL and all the things you mentioned fits Danii btw...
  • sugar#7724 sugar Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    His wife "me" can pay for her own tyvm. I never write on forums but I'm here just to clarify that I got all my gears by myself it's just silly when you say Goonz got her this and that. Goonz married me when I was already maxed gears get your info right before you talk about others.
    whi4ic.gif
  • sugar#7724 sugar Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @omyomy said:
    > chary wrote: »
    >
    > when did Dragoonz suddenly git gud. jw.​​
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > He got good when he became the only full +12, COM/WOA, full deity/josd, +32 spirit stones, jaden neck, nuema portal rb2 on server. He is blue name all the time and doesn't leave safe zone after losing countless 1v1's to far far lesser geared players, and resorts to his GM hotline to extinguish his mounting frustration every time he died. Now he waits to finish his wife nuema portal set before he dare enter pk again.



    His wife "me" can pay for her own tyvm. I never write on forums but I'm here just to clarify that I got all my gears by myself it's just silly when you say Goonz got her this and that. Goonz married me when I was already maxed gears get your info right before you talk about others.
    whi4ic.gif
  • dylandarkk1dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    .pop corn pop corn anyone? xD
  • charychary Posts: 850 Arc User
    idk why you had to bring his wife into the discussion, tbh. I just needed the confirmation that he was indeed still bad.

    Danii is also bad.​​
  • chary wrote: »
    idk why you had to bring his wife into the discussion, tbh. I just needed the confirmation that he was indeed still bad.

    Danii is also bad.​​

    DrAgOOnZ is the best archer in Tideswell gears/skills with all due respect to other archers no offense to anyone
  • dylandarkk1dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    omyomy wrote: »
    chary wrote: »
    when did Dragoonz suddenly git gud. jw.​​

    He got good when he became the only full +12, COM/WOA, full deity/josd, +32 spirit stones, jaden neck, nuema portal rb2 on server. He is blue name all the time and doesn't leave safe zone after losing countless 1v1's to far far lesser geared players, and resorts to his GM hotline to extinguish his mounting frustration every time he died. Now he waits to finish his wife nuema portal set before he dare enter pk again.

    I can tell you are a Tempest butthurt who hide behind alts LOL and all the things you mentioned fits Danii btw...

    hot dam, i want Daniii's gears so bad.. D:
  • et3reaet3rea Posts: 55 Arc User
    Boogiepanda quit 2 years before server merge..
  • dann0odann0o Posts: 18 Arc User
    LOL.. first time seeing this.. anyhoo Yes I Agree .

    I Daniiii is a nab

    much love to yall :D
  • mal33mal33 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Archer: __RYDIA__, Dragoonz,
    Assassin: AlonaWorld, Illusionist, Kemushi
    Barbarian: Man, Fenrir_Wolf,
    Blademaster: RobMyth, Ryugrei, VegBlade
    Cleric: Cherriie, Aikaina
    Psychic: Daniiii, Mezk,
    Wizard: DeathProof, Wizsux, EmberEarth
    Seeker: Kalopsia, CryingFreeman, Ebrithalia
    Mystic: PG_Junior, Damny, Melanie
    Venomancer: Vilead, Pepoash,
    Duskblade: Rekko, iRaining
    Stormbringer: Chryso
  • There are many well-geared Sb in Tempest, am surprised you forgotten that they're in your own faction.
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    ...talking about gear in a thread like this is just so typical.

    Gear should never matter when you are about to determine ones skill. If you dont realize that simple fact alone then you dont deserver a spot on any list of best players.

    Sadly, as far as I could tell through xTW, youtube Tideswell has the lowest amount of really good players. By far. However, you guys have the highest amount of stupidly overgeared players and a massive gear disparity on average.

    There are some good players, yap, not saying there are none BUT the only really really good player is and was Aeliah. That guy put pretty damn much thought into the game, just like myself :D

    IF you find other really, extraordinary players on your server feel free to show me and please. don't mistake gears for skill. Thank you.

    PS: Yes this is a bit salty and its very intentionally. I tried to help some of Tide's PvPers with tips and tricks but the arrogance with too big with the ones in question hence they stay bad. Not my problem anymore =P
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    ...talking about gear in a thread like this is just so typical.

    Gear should never matter when you are about to determine ones skill. If you dont realize that simple fact alone then you dont deserver a spot on any list of best players.

    Sadly, as far as I could tell through xTW, youtube Tideswell has the lowest amount of really good players. By far. However, you guys have the highest amount of stupidly overgeared players and a massive gear disparity on average.

    There are some good players, yap, not saying there are none BUT the only really really good player is and was Aeliah. That guy put pretty damn much thought into the game, just like myself :D

    IF you find other really, extraordinary players on your server feel free to show me and please. don't mistake gears for skill. Thank you.

    PS: Yes this is a bit salty and its very intentionally. I tried to help some of Tide's PvPers with tips and tricks but the arrogance with too big with the ones in question hence they stay bad. Not my problem anymore =P

    Here's salty Joe who got humiliated by Rekko and tries to get his revenge on forums. :p

    For Joe, people who put thought into the game are people who post on forums claiming to know everything while they are wrong on many points :
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/761060/how-to-archer-in-pvp/p1

    :D:D:D

    I agree that Ti is the worst server though :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    ...talking about gear in a thread like this is just so typical.

    Gear should never matter when you are about to determine ones skill. If you dont realize that simple fact alone then you dont deserver a spot on any list of best players.

    Sadly, as far as I could tell through xTW, youtube Tideswell has the lowest amount of really good players. By far. However, you guys have the highest amount of stupidly overgeared players and a massive gear disparity on average.

    There are some good players, yap, not saying there are none BUT the only really really good player is and was Aeliah. That guy put pretty damn much thought into the game, just like myself :D

    IF you find other really, extraordinary players on your server feel free to show me and please. don't mistake gears for skill. Thank you.

    PS: Yes this is a bit salty and its very intentionally. I tried to help some of Tide's PvPers with tips and tricks but the arrogance with too big with the ones in question hence they stay bad. Not my problem anymore =P

    Here's salty Joe who got humiliated by Rekko and tries to get his revenge on forums. :p

    For Joe, people who put thought into the game are people who post on forums claiming to know everything while they are wrong on many points :
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/761060/how-to-archer-in-pvp/p1

    :D:D:D

    I agree that Ti is the worst server though :)

    Where did I ever get humiliated by anyone? Rekko is a good example of someone who is so stuck up with his gears and easy kills that he refuses to listen to anyone. that's fine but I wasnt talking about him at all.

    Besides, there is also a big difference between putting thought into the game and being good. However, if you at least know your shet theoretically then you have a good starting point for actual combat experience gain. Most people lack both.

    The reason why I never put up any kinds of guides (even tho I got asked to do that by dozens of people) is because its too situational. to write down an effective strategy for every situation possible would end up at the size of a normal pocket book. Each class. Nope. This is why I tell people to watch youtube videos, roll on Pserver to try it out themselves or use any other means of training to get better. It's the same as with anything else. Theoretical knowledge is just as important than practical knowledge but only combined you can achieve true mastery. Even tho this kind of stuff follows us through our entire life most people fail to realize that, sadly. People evolve. The ones you wreck today could wreck you tomorrow and vice versa in terms of PWI or any sort of competitive sport/game.
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Where did I ever get humiliated by anyone? Rekko is a good example of someone who is so stuck up with his gears and easy kills that he refuses to listen to anyone. that's fine but I wasnt talking about him at all.

    Besides, there is also a big difference between putting thought into the game and being good. However, if you at least know your shet theoretically then you have a good starting point for actual combat experience gain. Most people lack both.

    The reason why I never put up any kinds of guides (even tho I got asked to do that by dozens of people) is because its too situational. to write down an effective strategy for every situation possible would end up at the size of a normal pocket book. Each class. Nope. This is why I tell people to watch youtube videos, roll on Pserver to try it out themselves or use any other means of training to get better. It's the same as with anything else. Theoretical knowledge is just as important than practical knowledge but only combined you can achieve true mastery. Even tho this kind of stuff follows us through our entire life most people fail to realize that, sadly. People evolve.

    I know you get deleted by Rekko is xTW several times. :p

    Considering how you perform in mass pvp, I am sure I will never see a mass pvp guide made by you. :/
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    The ones you wreck today could wreck you tomorrow and vice versa in terms of PWI or any sort of competitive sport/game.

    I have to disagree with that. There are people who have been playing for 8 years and still don't know how to play their class, like that 17-skills-stunlock-that-doesn't-actually-stunlock person. :D
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Seriously..why do I still reply to that ****...welp. People that you wreck today !!!COULD!!! wreck you tomorrow is what I said. that depends so hard on the individual and the goals this person has set for himself.
  • dblazen1dblazen1 Sh*tposting at the speed of light.Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Can you people go away to your own server forums and pollute over there, jesus christ.
    Go away with your theories and nonsense, people are expressing their opinions about who they think are the best players.
    If you don't agree, then fine, say I don't agree and move the **** on. Stop making threads revolve around your selfcentered ego.
    ****.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Can you people go away to your own server forums and pollute over there, jesus christ.
    Go away with your theories and nonsense, people are expressing their opinions about who they think are the best players.
    If you don't agree, then fine, say I don't agree and move the **** on. Stop making threads revolve around your selfcentered ego.
    ****.​​

    Well dont tell that to me. Say it to that troll @notanyfox#3644 you is spending every second in his poor, sad life to talk me down or to straight up disagree with me, no matter if I am actually right or not. Don't you think that bothers and annoys me the most? Sure it's nice to have something to do when its a bit more quite at work but still. I am getting sick and tired of this guy constantly spreading BS about everything. I am merely giving my opinion, that guy shows up and it ends up with me trying to explain how the game works to a 3-year old clownboy. I am trying to give people a basic understanding as to why I am successful in this game. Always in the hope that people might learn something from me and yay, alot of people do. But useless spammer like this guy just blur the whole picture and get others confused at best.

    I don't understand why @arspaulina#4310 can't just ban @notanyfox#3644 as it is more than obvious that he does all that on pure purpose. It's a troll by design. Please ban that guy and we can all go back to peacefully sharing our opinions.
  • saxrollsaxroll Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    There are some good players, yap, not saying there are none BUT the only really really good player is and was Aeliah. That guy put pretty damn much thought into the game, just like myself :D

    IF you find other really, extraordinary players on your server feel free to show me and please. don't mistake gears for skill. Thank you.
    saxroll wrote: »
    I`d like to add Aeliah as honorary archer to the list. Their tips regarding archers have greatly benefited most if not all archers.

    For you lazybutts who havent read yet, please visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/761060/how-to-archer-in-pvp/p1

    For realsies, Aeliahs opinions regarding archers are to this date the funniest stuff I have ever read on these forums. He might of been a good cleric, I cant say, but as for archers he would of done better job by smashing his face on keyboard over and over again instead of actually trying to play the class. This is of course just an opinion based on reading how they thought archers should be played.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    There are some good players, yap, not saying there are none BUT the only really really good player is and was Aeliah. That guy put pretty damn much thought into the game, just like myself :D

    IF you find other really, extraordinary players on your server feel free to show me and please. don't mistake gears for skill. Thank you.
    saxroll wrote: »
    I`d like to add Aeliah as honorary archer to the list. Their tips regarding archers have greatly benefited most if not all archers.

    For you lazybutts who havent read yet, please visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/761060/how-to-archer-in-pvp/p1

    For realsies, Aeliahs opinions regarding archers are to this date the funniest stuff I have ever read on these forums. He might of been a good cleric, I cant say, but as for archers he would of done better job by smashing his face on keyboard over and over again instead of actually trying to play the class. This is of course just an opinion based on reading how they thought archers should be played.

    Ya, well I already heard from other people that his performance kinda weakened over time and that his is mostly only a shadow of his former self. I know he was a pretty good cleric at one point but who knows. People can lose touch with something pretty easily..especially when the meta changes.

    Then I correct my statement to: "Aeliah was a very very good player."
  • afaria86afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    ...

    Well dont tell that to me. Say it to that troll @notanyfox#3644 you is spending every second in his poor, sad life to talk me down or to straight up disagree with me, no matter if I am actually right or not.

    ...

    Lets be honest for a second... It's both of you. I agree by now he is 100 times worse than you, but that doesn't make you much better...

    There used to be a time when you could open a package of popcorn every time you post to give a laugh while reading, but this is getting tiring already and @notanyfox#3644 is even taking things to a whole new level.

  • darkonomedarkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    I agree with dblazen gtfo back your own server forums.

    Also will repeat what I have said before about this kind of nonsense from Joe;
    You can tell the size of a man by the size of the problems that bother him.

    You get triggered every time someone says the smallest negative thing about you, the reason is a psychological one where you have a very fragile sense of self worth and need to argue or prove yourself continually by spouting this drivel every where. This is due to a deep rooted insecurity with in you.

    When you can see someone trash you, laugh at it, and then ignore them, that is when you have a pair, because you don't feel the need to validate yourself to anyone.

    Until you realise this you will be troll bait for days.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    darkonome wrote: »
    I agree with dblazen gtfo back your own server forums.

    Also will repeat what I have said before about this kind of nonsense from Joe;
    You can tell the size of a man by the size of the problems that bother him.

    You get triggered every time someone says the smallest negative thing about you, the reason is a psychological one where you have a very fragile sense of self worth and need to argue or prove yourself continually by spouting this drivel every where. This is due to a deep rooted insecurity with in you.

    When you can see someone trash you, laugh at it, and then ignore them, that is when you have a pair, because you don't feel the need to validate yourself to anyone.

    Until you realise this you will be troll bait for days.

    Normally, yes that would be true (good to see some people have a slight clue about human psychology). However, this is not the case for me. it's not about me, it's never been. If someone directs an attack towards me and couldnt care less. Its rooted far far beyond that. My problem is that I wanna give people the best possible input and I dont wanna see that input get disturbed by clueless people like @notanyfox#3644 cause that could influence everyone in a negative way + it derails threads and you can easily lose track of the important info in a thread.

    Also, I only respond when I dont have anything better to do anyways and/or if I am really bored. Besides, it's a bit personal for me too. I know loads of people in rl with which I have similiar conversations over loads of different topics.

    People should just stop claiming that something is the undeniable truth and that they are right/better than someone else when they also take 0 effort to actually underline their points with proof. Imho, such people are a useless mass of flesh and bones.

    If they would try out suggestion and come to a realization that they might've been wrong, or that they might've been right, then it is ok. They don't even try tho. they just delusionally deny anything that doesnt apply to their world view without double, triple, quadtruple checking if its really the right thing to do.

    If someone gives me enough proof and I see that I am wrong then its an important part of adulthood and a sophisticed mindset to be able to admit your mistake and to learn from the experience. However, people like the foxyboy are 1000% resistant to that.

    Again, it's not about me. Call it perfectionism or whatever, but I cant leave something wrong when I know I could correct it. I dont even have to influenced by that. Just gotta make it right. If you ask me whatever or not I am successful with that in terms of helping people..well yeah. Kinda. But most of the time I get misunderstood and people might think that I am the root problem which I can definitly say its not the case. I admit that I usually go that deep into detail that its kinda hard to follow when u are not 100% into the matter but well, that cant be helped, I guess.
  • charychary Posts: 850 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Normally, yes that would be true (good to see some people have a slight clue about human psychology). However, this is not the case for me. it's not about me, it's never been.

    every single one of your posts are all about you tho. like, you're a classic narcissist, bro.​​
  • e1fingere1finger Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    wow the drama up in here lol. anyways im Accepting Donations of Chigo!! QQ. On another note alot of ppl have their moments when they shine or when they suffer the agony of defeat. I Agree this thread shouldnt be based on Gear save that for the "Best Geared Thread" lol Far as Skill wise well If we talking PVP theres plently of skillful ppl that analyze their toons down to the smallest of details. But ppl will only name who they know ofc. Hell sometimes i come across epic fights with ppl in NW that i never even seen before. Nor are they in any factions that stand out. I wouldnt rate Db's yet however cause lets be honesty they are thee broken class atm. Supirior Lockin ability with afew nice escape capabilities. Even a T3 db can give a r9 a run for their money. Ppl really need to breakdown their catagory for threads like this. But enough talking from me im worst bm alive with the worse cpu and the worse net service lol. And i still have low spirit QQ
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    chary wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Normally, yes that would be true (good to see some people have a slight clue about human psychology). However, this is not the case for me. it's not about me, it's never been.

    every single one of your posts are all about you tho. like, you're a classic narcissist, bro.​​

    Well, partially you are correct. However, this applies to any human being and not just me in particular. The human nature is selfish in it's very core. It just shows in very different ways for some people. Take Gandhi or Mother Teresa for example. Both are exceptionally high rated on the "good human index" and are consider some of the most selfless persons in human history. They are both very selfish and egocentric. They just take it out in other areas. Areas that the average Joe (lol) won't notice on first thought. No matter why people help one another, it's always for themselves. May it be for gratitude, for people you love, for delusions, for a better life after death, for a way into heaven or because someone expects you to. Anything humans do happens for a reason, there is no pure selflessness. Nope.

    Just to give you a little insight of how reliable human presumptions are. they are not for the vast majority. However, you are able to categorize human behavior in some categories like harmful for oneself/not harmful for others or harmful for others/not harmful for oneself and any kind of combination of those.

    I for one am not harmful for others nor myself. Sure, some people might think that I am annoying, sure no prob. I dont have any malicious intentions to delude, confuse or hurt people in any way unlike other people like our foxyboy. Might not be a big difference for you guys but it surely is for me.

    So, now enough with the psychology :D
  • dblazen1dblazen1 Sh*tposting at the speed of light.Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    @sylenthunder Can you or someone else please clean this thread up tiger-18.gif

    @jsxshadow have you ever heard about being the better man and leaving things the way they are?
    What is it with your need to constantly show how uber elitist you are (yeah, you're going to deny you are and tell us you are not, but your behavior shows otherwise)?

    darkonome is right about that you look like someone who needs constant confirmation and validation. You're being incredibly obnoxious and you're way too easy to bait, like that other guy is doing.
    The other problem is that you're constantly trying to justify yourself in every other post and in some cases victimize yourself.

    If you think you made your point and someone is still triggering you, then just leave it be. This is the PWI forum, over half the replies you will get by now will just be bait, and you keep falling for it, over and over.

    Do yourself and us all a favor and just stop.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

This discussion has been closed.