test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best Players - Etherblade

creyserocreysero Posts: 101 Arc User
Nominate your best players by skills on the Etherblade server, Max 3 players :)

Archer:
Assassin:
Barbarian:
Blademaster:
Cleric:
Psychic:
Wizard:
Seeker:
Mystic:
Venomancer:
Duskblade:
Stormbringer:


«1

Comments

  • phoenix1138phoenix1138 Posts: 6 Arc User
    What would be the rankings take into account? Also, would you make a division between players with R9 and players still using nirv? PVE or PVP skills?
  • saxrollsaxroll Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    What would be the rankings take into account? Also, would you make a division between players with R9 and players still using nirv? PVE or PVP skills?

    If you are still not R9 and think you are the bomb skillwise, you are kidding yourself. Anybody who would be a factor in these kinds of rankings is already R9, the refines/shards/cards/star charts however make these really a popularity contest as estimating true power of gear is extremely difficult and thus its extremely difficult to say what is gear and what is skill.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

  • ninjakitchenrulrninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    Be nice if we had a pvp rating system again. Counts total kills, and kill/ death ratio.
  • ibajames101ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    In advance i dont remember how to spell most of these names so expect me butcher the names lol. Also these names are in any order
    Archer:Mira(not really skillful but archers are a dying race), Dumpster, Baakayuko
    Assassin:Paiiiin, BigBlackClock, Jede
    Barbarian:Marjinboo,
    Blademaster:Thod,sasuske, Beuhar_fr
    Cleric:Lingru, Evileyes, Alpha
    Psychic:Haldi, Linyela, Flumeboy
    Wizard:CurseD, Heartless, Konto
    Seeker:Drzeal, xMerkzx
    Mystic:Spooky
    Venomancer:Aby,
    Duskblade:Cali,
    Stormbringer:Casi,
    Will edit list as time goes but thats it for now. This list is my opinion
  • jaatbashjaatbash Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    They are all good, tho this looks like current/ex/"I want them in Karma" list
  • saxrollsaxroll Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    These are my biased, corrupt views to get some lief into this thread.

    Archer: Jarkhen
    Cleric: Alphaneigh
    Wizard: Scrubby
    Blademaster: Thoad
    Veno: Abymoon
    Barb: Majin, ludi
    Sin: Elysian (Most disgusting 1vs1 I ever did was with him =( )
    Psy: Flameboy
    Mystic: Spooky even if he been back for a shortish time.
    Seeker: DrZeal seems like the only seeker that PKs and holds their own, be it gear or skill.
    SB/DB: We got barely any PKers out of these classes and it feels bit silly to name any.

    Some might say "But most of that is Karma". Well my sweet summer children Karma has won server champs and xTW champs for a reason, like it or not, and it might have something to do with their players.

    Ps. Will add your name to the list for a DoT.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

  • yoproskiyoproski Posts: 8 Arc User
    GOATs gonna GOAT

    9MWt8w1.jpg


















    8F7cQO8.jpg
























    ; )


    Are we ever gonna be here again?

    Unts unts unts unts unts.

    Haters on suicide watch

    Cope harder, Soros shills.



  • evilsmakersevilsmakers Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    saxroll wrote: »
    These are my biased, corrupt views to get some lief into this thread.

    Archer: Jarkhen
    Cleric: Alphaneigh
    Wizard: Scrubby
    Blademaster: Thoad
    Veno: Abymoon
    Barb: Majin, ludi
    Sin: Elysian (Most disgusting 1vs1 I ever did was with him =( )
    Psy: Flameboy
    Mystic: Spooky even if he been back for a shortish time.
    Seeker: DrZeal seems like the only seeker that PKs and holds their own, be it gear or skill.
    SB/DB: We got barely any PKers out of these classes and it feels bit silly to name any.

    Some might say "But most of that is Karma". Well my sweet summer children Karma has won server champs and xTW champs for a reason, like it or not, and it might have something to do with their players.

    Ps. Will add your name to the list for a DoT.



    ^ Here is the reason why such topics will always be pointless to considered,for example this guy have mentioned some ppl that don't even have clue how to play xD,but they are his friends.... and then his reason was even worse *They won server champs and xTW champs* lel




    As for my opinion,i would say you need to make it a bit clear...is it best in 1v1 or group pk....there is alot of ppl that do great job in 1v1 ,but they aren't that good in group pk....


    PaiiiiiiN~
    cX8xmAu.png

    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    ^ Here is the reason why such topics will always be pointless to considered,for example this guy have mentioned some ppl that don't even have clue how to play xD,but they are his friends.... and then his reason was even worse *They won server champs and xTW champs* lel




    As for my opinion,i would say you need to make it a bit clear...is it best in 1v1 or group pk....there is alot of ppl that do great job in 1v1 ,but they aren't that good in group pk....


    PaiiiiiiN~

    easy sin

    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • evilsmakersevilsmakers Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    The damge on him says it all GG....when a sin deals 800-2k damge sparked on someone i think the gear diff gap is too much,not to mention i was HA sin back then for test xDDD
    cX8xmAu.png

    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    The damge on him says it all GG....when a sin deals 800-2k damge sparked on someone i think the gear diff gap is too much,not to mention i was HA sin back then for test xDDD

    You need to test HA on sin to realize that it's bad ? It explains a lot.

    BTW: Sins always had the edge over Wizards, now its just that if you lose as a sin vs a wizard then you are a pitiful noob and should take some PvP-lessons.

    Good old days...ah I wish we were pre-primal in terms of sins. If you take away sins and dbs then yeah..this game really got balanced quite well. Still. Back in the day 99% of all sins could kill nothing no matter what gear they had cause they sucked. Now they have skills that oneshot endgame people and think they are so good. If I had an endgame sin I would refuse to use tidal/stealth completely cause its just too broken and from situation to situation I would even not use cotd and I bet I'd still beat most people in a 1on1 with it.

    I always come on here bragging about how this game should be about skill and somewhat it actually is. sins are just a big stain that needs to be removed for the sake of balance.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • evilsmakersevilsmakers Posts: 185 Arc User
    Sadly thats the mentality of low experienced players winning or loosing doesn't really matter without knowing the reasons,why do you think he never showed stats or gear ?


    -my sin had 17k phy atk that time (HA Build)
    -i hardly can do damge on him


    i 1v1ed him after i went back to dex,still same gear just a com and +12 daggz ,while he is drake flame+josd now ...he couldn't win once



    G G ?
    cX8xmAu.png

    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    Sadly thats the mentality of low experienced players winning or loosing doesn't really matter without knowing the reasons,why do you think he never showed stats or gear ?


    -my sin had 17k phy atk that time (HA Build)
    -i hardly can do damge on him


    i 1v1ed him after i went back to dex,still same gear just a com and +12 daggz ,while he is drake flame+josd now ...he couldn't win once



    G G ?

    As I said, the fact you went HA just shows how inexperienced and clueless you are.
    Join Golddigrz, they need a pvp expert to lead their 15 min TW :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • paypay Posts: 14 Arc User
    creysero wrote: »
    Nominate your best players by skills on the Etherblade server, Max 3 players :)

    Archer:
    Assassin:
    Barbarian:
    Blademaster:
    Cleric:
    Psychic:
    Wizard:
    Seeker:
    Mystic:
    Venomancer:
    Duskblade:
    Stormbringer:


    ARE WE STILL ASKING THIS........

    WORSE BARB ON SERVER WAS PAYUPSUCKA I HEAR.....
  • evilsmakersevilsmakers Posts: 185 Arc User
    Sadly thats the mentality of low experienced players winning or loosing doesn't really matter without knowing the reasons,why do you think he never showed stats or gear ?


    -my sin had 17k phy atk that time (HA Build)
    -i hardly can do damge on him


    i 1v1ed him after i went back to dex,still same gear just a com and +12 daggz ,while he is drake flame+josd now ...he couldn't win once



    G G ?

    As I said, the fact you went HA just shows how inexperienced and clueless you are.
    Join Golddigrz, they need a pvp expert to lead their 15 min TW :)


    I am rdy to 1v1 you any time any day to show you that all you can do is using alts in order to talk
    but prolly another usless karma member who is afraid to say anything from his main account =P
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    cX8xmAu.png

    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    I am rdy to 1v1 you any time any day to show you that all you can do is using alts in order to talk
    but prolly another usless karma member who is afraid to say anything from his main account =P
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    This is my main account. You just can't figure out who you're talking too.
    We already 1v1. I beat you every time. You could never kill me :D
    Even if you cashshop even more than you did the last few months the result will be the same.
    Stick to preparing excuses. :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    I am rdy to 1v1 you any time any day to show you that all you can do is using alts in order to talk
    but prolly another usless karma member who is afraid to say anything from his main account =P
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    This is my main account. You just can't figure out who you're talking too.
    We already 1v1. I beat you every time. You could never kill me :D
    Even if you cashshop even more than you did the last few months the result will be the same.
    Stick to preparing excuses. :)

    I would like to see such a fight!!!

    And dont quote me on a thread I normally wouldnt look into.

    Would you then please so kind to reveal which player you are or are you still too afraid that your nubness could get exploitet and people would actually pay attention to what you do so you too would get people nagging you constantly about how you **** up (while I have to assume that you really do :) ).

    Don't be afraid. Show yourself. and @evilsmakers I expect another epic video of that fight!
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    I would like to see such a fight!!!

    And dont quote me on a thread I normally wouldnt look into.

    Would you then please so kind to reveal which player you are or are you still too afraid that your nubness could get exploitet and people would actually pay attention to what you do so you too would get people nagging you constantly about how you **** up (while I have to assume that you really do :) ).

    Don't be afraid. Show yourself. and @evilsmakers I expect another epic video of that fight!

    Why don't you ask your buttbuddy @evilsmakers to give you a list of who floored him ? If he is honest (he isn't) you'll be closer to know one of my chars name. :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • evilsmakersevilsmakers Posts: 185 Arc User

    @jsxshadow sadly i am 100% sure The vid won't happen,Such type of ppl will just talk for Days and will never dare to 1v1,all they are good at is using alts so they hide their OP fail....What is more sad i am just +8 gear and most of them are FULL +12 josd/deity with 20 apli chart xD

    But one Day pwi will merge all severs ,i would like to see what they gona do vs skilled +geared ppl....


    And for the fail alt,pm me any Time you want for 1v1 all i need is YES OR NO ,if your answer was something else i won't even bother responding

    GG
    cX8xmAu.png

    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    @jsxshadow sadly i am 100% sure The vid won't happen,Such type of ppl will just talk for Days and will never dare to 1v1,all they are good at is using alts so they hide their OP fail....What is more sad i am just +8 gear and most of them are FULL +12 josd/deity with 20 apli chart xD

    But one Day pwi will merge all severs ,i would like to see what they gona do vs skilled +geared ppl....


    And for the fail alt,pm me any Time you want for 1v1 all i need is YES OR NO ,if your answer was something else i won't even bother responding

    GG

    I told you it already happened. You lost every time.

    Also I wouldn't say you are just +8. You chashshopped gear that is actually worth a lot of money. But you were not smart enough to invest all that money wisely. You bought a CoM, +12 ring, r9s4 daggers, G17 necklace, AEU set, 2x spirit chart while keeping refines on some other pieces of armor at +8. You could have made better use of your money and be full +10/11. Then you wouldn't get floored so easily. :D
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @notanyfox#3644 at this point, keeping your main in the shadows just makes you look stupid. All you say is absolutely meaningless. Anyone could come and claim they have beaten people and just make up lots of fun stories. Sorry.

    Just with me. I play on stars. roll there and lets fight :) You got enough time on your hands, obviously when you can stalk Dawnglory and forums 24/7. Fight pain or fight me. We all know how its going to end and SPOILER it wont be good for you.
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    @notanyfox#3644 at this point, keeping your main in the shadows just makes you look stupid. All you say is absolutely meaningless. Anyone could come and claim they have beaten people and just make up lots of fun stories. Sorry.

    Just with me. I play on stars. roll there and lets fight :) You got enough time on your hands, obviously when you can stalk Dawnglory and forums 24/7. Fight pain or fight me. We all know how its going to end and SPOILER it wont be good for you.

    I'm not keeping my "main" in the shadows. I even gave you a way to find one of my chars name.

    You play on stars ? Tell me what that is. :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    @notanyfox#3644 at this point, keeping your main in the shadows just makes you look stupid. All you say is absolutely meaningless. Anyone could come and claim they have beaten people and just make up lots of fun stories. Sorry.

    Just with me. I play on stars. roll there and lets fight :) You got enough time on your hands, obviously when you can stalk Dawnglory and forums 24/7. Fight pain or fight me. We all know how its going to end and SPOILER it wont be good for you.

    I'm not keeping my "main" in the shadows. I even gave you a way to find one of my chars name.

    You play on stars ? Tell me what that is. :)

    Well ToS, so you have to figure that out for yourself. There is no logical reason to not be open about all of your chars cept if you wanna hide something and/or you are afraid to get exposed.

    Any good player I've known refuses to stand in the shadows if they accomplished a certain amount of victories. I know some great players that are not outgoing much but due to this they lack alot of experience and can only compete on that level and not beyond. Either way, I am looking forward to a fight :D
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Well ToS, so you have to figure that out for yourself. There is no logical reason to not be open about all of your chars cept if you wanna hide something and/or you are afraid to get exposed.

    Any good player I've known refuses to stand in the shadows if they accomplished a certain amount of victories. I know some great players that are not outgoing much but due to this they lack alot of experience and can only compete on that level and not beyond. Either way, I am looking forward to a fight :D

    You've already broken the ToS many times now. :p

    What do you mean exactly by "stand in the shadows" ? Not posting on forum or not putting your character names in your sig and not uploading pvp videos on youtube ? That's the majority of good players actually.
    And if they don't do that they lack experience and can't compete beyond ? :D:D:D

    Your model is Syntheros. o:)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Well ToS, so you have to figure that out for yourself. There is no logical reason to not be open about all of your chars cept if you wanna hide something and/or you are afraid to get exposed.

    Any good player I've known refuses to stand in the shadows if they accomplished a certain amount of victories. I know some great players that are not outgoing much but due to this they lack alot of experience and can only compete on that level and not beyond. Either way, I am looking forward to a fight :D

    You've already broken the ToS many times now. :p

    What do you mean exactly by "stand in the shadows" ? Not posting on forum or not putting your character names in your sig and not uploading pvp videos on youtube ? That's the majority of good players actually.
    And if they don't do that they lack experience and can't compete beyond ? :D:D:D

    Your model is Syntheros. o:)

    No, it's people like you that are equal to syntheros. Claiming all that BS about being good and whatnot but refusing to prove it to even fight one to see if thats really true. Indeed you are notanySytheros. You are worse than the original. Good players will never step down from a challange, at least not in a forseeable timeframe. People are nagging you to prove yourself for months on end now and you still hide like a little chicken.

    So just gtfo you little Synth clone and keep on living in your dreamworld.
  • manbabymanbaby Posts: 33 Arc User
    Synth clone? I thought this was PWI not Fallout :D

    I should be sleeping, any and Joe read me a bed time story. (these types of who's best posts still exist?)

    -secretly mad i never make it on these- :'(:D
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Well ToS, so you have to figure that out for yourself. There is no logical reason to not be open about all of your chars cept if you wanna hide something and/or you are afraid to get exposed.

    Any good player I've known refuses to stand in the shadows if they accomplished a certain amount of victories. I know some great players that are not outgoing much but due to this they lack alot of experience and can only compete on that level and not beyond. Either way, I am looking forward to a fight :D

    You've already broken the ToS many times now. :p

    What do you mean exactly by "stand in the shadows" ? Not posting on forum or not putting your character names in your sig and not uploading pvp videos on youtube ? That's the majority of good players actually.
    And if they don't do that they lack experience and can't compete beyond ? :D:D:D

    Your model is Syntheros. o:)

    No, it's people like you that are equal to syntheros. Claiming all that BS about being good and whatnot but refusing to prove it to even fight one to see if thats really true. Indeed you are notanySytheros. You are worse than the original. Good players will never step down from a challange, at least not in a forseeable timeframe. People are nagging you to prove yourself for months on end now and you still hide like a little chicken.

    So just gtfo you little Synth clone and keep on living in your dreamworld.

    I've already proven myself by showing I had better understanding of the game than you in this thread :
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1205762/sin-vs-db/p1

    As for uploading videos of my gameplay, I simply don't care about doing it. It doesn't bring me anything. And I don't want clowns like you to learn the game from me for free. :|

    JoeXHL2, your competitor Synth is catching up on you in number of suscribers. And he probably has many more views. :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Well ToS, so you have to figure that out for yourself. There is no logical reason to not be open about all of your chars cept if you wanna hide something and/or you are afraid to get exposed.

    Any good player I've known refuses to stand in the shadows if they accomplished a certain amount of victories. I know some great players that are not outgoing much but due to this they lack alot of experience and can only compete on that level and not beyond. Either way, I am looking forward to a fight :D

    You've already broken the ToS many times now. :p

    What do you mean exactly by "stand in the shadows" ? Not posting on forum or not putting your character names in your sig and not uploading pvp videos on youtube ? That's the majority of good players actually.
    And if they don't do that they lack experience and can't compete beyond ? :D:D:D

    Your model is Syntheros. o:)

    No, it's people like you that are equal to syntheros. Claiming all that BS about being good and whatnot but refusing to prove it to even fight one to see if thats really true. Indeed you are notanySytheros. You are worse than the original. Good players will never step down from a challange, at least not in a forseeable timeframe. People are nagging you to prove yourself for months on end now and you still hide like a little chicken.

    So just gtfo you little Synth clone and keep on living in your dreamworld.

    I've already proven myself by showing I had better understanding of the game than you in this thread :
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1205762/sin-vs-db/p1

    As for uploading videos of my gameplay, I simply don't care about doing it. It doesn't bring me anything. And I don't want clowns like you to learn the game from me for free. :|

    JoeXHL2, your competitor Synth is catching up on you in number of suscribers. And he probably has many more views. :)

    No one cares about you foxyboy. Even in that thread you had 0 actual proof to backup your points in real damage numbers. True, me neither but all you did was reading out loud what was written on the wiki and insert some values into forumulas. WOW! I applaud you for this uber 4th grade task you have accomplished. GG.

    You don't upload because you know people would shet on you big time. For a good reason. I also dont wanna see you play. I wanna know who your chars are. IDC about the rest.
  • notanyfox#3644 notanyfox Posts: 190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    No one cares about you foxyboy. Even in that thread you had 0 actual proof to backup your points in real damage numbers. True, me neither but all you did was reading out loud what was written on the wiki and insert some values into forumulas. WOW! I applaud you for this uber 4th grade task you have accomplished. GG.

    You don't upload because you know people would shet on you big time. For a good reason. I also dont wanna see you play. I wanna know who your chars are. IDC about the rest.

    Read the thread again. I actually bothered explaining you and your friend @superfedee how atk/def lvl work with examples. It may not be hard to read a formula but you weren't even able to do that since you said something completly paradoxal. You then exposed your dishonesty or your stupidity, whichever you prefer.

    And nah, only a minority of players upload because they want recognition. The uploaders aren't good players most of the time. :D
    Knowing my chars wouldn't bring you anything because you don't have chars to fight me on Et or Tw and you rage quit mass pvp :p
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • evilsmakersevilsmakers Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Hi i am best player ever seen,i killed 10 Gms in 1vs10 ,and they never stand a chance against my OP play style,i also soloed xTw alone !


    And i won't say who my main is


    ^

    The kind of players these days XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    cX8xmAu.png

    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
This discussion has been closed.