Homestead Presets

Options
nbreaking
nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
I know not many people will see this but I was thinking about Homestead presets.

What I mean is, I have my homestead made in a way and it has a maze for example but I am tired of the maze and want something different, then i could save this as a preset, change it and if one day I wanted the maze back I could just load it.

2 ways I can see this being a possibility:
1. Only save terrain changes and not objects (since you might not longer own those objects)
2. Save everything including objects and if it can't find the object it won't put anything in that position, if it does find it object it restores it.

What do you guys think?

Mr. Justice

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    I think I remember reading about something like this in the PWCN patch notes for the next update. I think you could also share your homestead design with others. I didn't really look at it too closely though so might be wrong.​​
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »
    I think I remember reading about something like this in the PWCN patch notes for the next update. I think you could also share your homestead design with others. I didn't really look at it too closely though so might be wrong.​​

Oh, that would be great, I've made some really nice landscapes and then got tired of them and made something else and sometimes i've regretted taking them down xD That's why I thought this would be a good idea, probably other ppl have done the same :c

Mr. Justice