Invigorate not stack with base buffs?

Options
jabq
jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
I was testing out whether invigorate got 4x attack multiple as well or not. It seems it does not.

I tested in chamber of dawn, lvl 35 mob. 6 039 hit without weapon.

I put on invigorate, i did 7 240.

I was expecting that invigorate will be multiplied and i will get a 80% boost compared to the normal 20% boost.

When i attacked with base buff and invigorate, i did 25 303.

I was expecting to hit around 28 982 or something.

That got me curious as well regarding duskblade buff (9% boost). I hit 25 850.

This character did not have any passives. I was wondering and as asterelle says, test it out. So i farmed the skill and tested it out.

Are there any other buffs/skills that get multiplied with the base buff before the damage is calculated? Just trying to help out the faction complete the third trial. I am assuming the duskblade + mystic buff will help quite a bit.

Before others go on about trials, we do it for fun.​​

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    Endless Breeze primal passive (+20%) invigorate (+20%), duskblade buff (+15% ?), and the base buff (+300%) all stack additively like with most similar buffs. To get DPS to multiply you need to stack dissimilar buffs like +rage damage, +spirit, +attack levels, etc.​​
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »
    Endless Breeze primal passive (+20%) invigorate (+20%), duskblade buff (+15% ?), and the base buff (+300%) all stack additively like with most similar buffs. To get DPS to multiply you need to stack dissimilar buffs like +rage damage, +spirit, +attack levels, etc.

Thank you @asterelle , i will look into dissimilar buffs.​​