Gold Prices

Options
nbreaking
nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
So, with the new homestead system we're having a major coin sink going on in the game. Not only that but people are going CRAZY over HS items.
This is leading to people charging more again and gold price is going down. Also, part of this is the current charge rewards being good and the spend rewards being one of the worst in history, creating more supply than demand for gold.

Just out of curiosity, how is gold prices in your server right now?

As I write this, Tideswell's is at 3.9M at the buy side (green) with 54 gold and NOTHING ELSE, no more people buying gold, nobody selling on the yellow side. 54 gold is the current demand in Tideswell.

No more endless wait for gold, that's a plus.
So, how is it going on other servers? Going down aswell?

Discuss >:3

Mr. Justice

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    Pretty much same as its been for months on Etherblade http://prntscr.com/ayjmdo
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • nbreaking
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I just went there again, and there's some more bids now, this is the current in Tideswell:
    Post edited by nbreaking on

Mr. Justice
  • konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    Dawnglory is pretty much same as it was nut with 3x player base it is to be expected
  • konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    But*
  • myhero#0905
    myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options

But*

nut*
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    It would be silly to think those Nuema Portal promos arent coming back and it can take months to buy 1200 gold. TT's gold hasn't budged.​​
  • nbreaking
    Options
    So, from what people are saying, Tideswell prices are the only ones going down... Now that is weird, I wonder why...

Wonder if it's because there's simply no demand right now, if TS has the most csers or what's going on, but it is very weird that we all get the same changes and only TS is lowering the price on gold.

Mr. Justice
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »
    So, from what people are saying, Tideswell prices are the only ones going down... Now that is weird, I wonder why...

TT server, we get things done regardless of what the gold price is. We bite the bullet. Other servers decide to play games. Jokes aside, give it time, when the packs with crown of madness, or homestead trophy come out, people will go crazy over those packs and gold will be back around 6m~9m​​
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    On Etherblade server people are selling gold in wc with 4-4,5 mil each.
    giphy.gif

• koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah its been forever since I've been able to buy any gold on Etherblade. Both because it is so much more than I would ever pay for it, and because I quickly tire of spamming world chat trying to find a seller. I've spent weeks in the past trying to get my hands on a simple binding charm so I can use some free orbs. Eventually a friend that barely plays anymore showed up and got one for me.

I just wait for fash I want to end up in the AH.

It cultivates patience.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options

Yeah its been forever since I've been able to buy any gold on Etherblade. Both because it is so much more than I would ever pay for it, and because I quickly tire of spamming world chat trying to find a seller. I've spent weeks in the past trying to get my hands on a simple binding charm so I can use some free orbs. Eventually a friend that barely plays anymore showed up and got one for me.

I just wait for fash I want to end up in the AH.

It cultivates patience.

Etherblade has a bunch of GMs. Feel free to ask them to sell a few thousand gold via auction.
  • nbreaking
    Options
    Just a small update on Tideswell... It's been around 1 year+ since i've seen this:

Mr. Justice
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Da had a total request of gold at around 2k Gold if I am not mistaken, while no one offered to sell any. Price obviously as close to 4m as possible.

I would fancy some GM's deciding to cover the gold need....
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    with a missing good spend reward this time around ... guess all the ppl in demand of gold, got their gold already. .. and waioting for spend reward again. 1250 gold sitting just there doing nothing is quite some dead coin ^^
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options

Da had a total request of gold at around 2k Gold if I am not mistaken, while no one offered to sell any. Price obviously as close to 4m as possible.

Request is around 800-1000, sometiems gets 600 then back to 1kish.
    Would need 2,000gold to fix it , maybe a GM bring us :) (I hope!)
  • mulier
    Options
    kartter said:

i highly doubt its as simple as an additional 2k gold into the servers economy :)

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    kartter wrote: »

How to not fix an economy: the post.

You can't just go and pump in 2k gold into a server because players total demand is 2k gold, lol.

I mean, if it was the European union you might have a chance, they seem to love to pump money into hopeless pits and then make tax payers pay, obviously. But that's besides the point.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Yes that is totally right. You are better off making a public bank which is controlled by a few select players really, and create fake gold to indirectly cause huge mass player debts. But that is also besides the point I guess :).

Why would taking 8b coins out of the economy be bad? You give them gold to satisfy needs that will most likely return <4b to the economy, after having spent all the gold on stuff that is either used on gears/homestead, or stuff that they resell on a lower price than initially, because we already have a huge stock of it already.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • kartter
    Options
    Oh ofc, csers wouldnt be happy.
    But farmers would, if were able to buy gold again from Auctioneer.
    I was talking about DA, not all server.
    If were able to buy gold from AH at 3,5-3,8m much more ppl would farm for sure , but i know its $$$based so dont do anything, keep cashers rules :)
  • myhero#0905
    myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options
    Pwi want cash, selling us gold for coin instead of cash? bad for business. and if it happens in the magnitude of thousands pwi will probably shut down. noone would pay for gold that wouldn't sell cause gms sold it cheaper
  • mulier
    edited May 2016
    Options
    everyone posting after dblazen, plz plz plz read again, what was actually said.....

and the guy with 3.8 gold he wants to buy, because hes a farmer .... think again .... and buy your gold at 4m .... what a difference....​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • kartter
    Options
    Problem is i can buy gold for 4mill, with a 2-3 day wait, are you even playing? LOL
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    i do play on occasion ... yes

i jhust fail to see how a difference of 200k in goldprice miraculously makes people *farm for sure*
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    nbreaking said:

Just a small update on Tideswell... It's been around 1 year+ since i've seen this:

instead of posting this here, go and buy the gold!!
    im so jealous :P
  • kartter
    Options
    suzukmann said:

i jhust fail to see how a difference of 200k in goldprice miraculously makes people *farm for sure*

How many time i need to tell? Its not about the difference ( wich isnt 200k rekt by math), its about the if you see there is some for sale at 3,9~ or there is thousands waiting-> no motivation to play game to non-csers.
    If you are casher prob. you will never understand it.
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Options
    kartter said:

suzukmann said:

How many time i need to tell? Its not about the difference ( wich isnt 200k rekt by math), its about the if you see there is some for sale at 3,9~ or there is thousands waiting-> no motivation to play game to non-csers.
    If you are casher prob. you will never understand it.

your right, i dont udnerstand ppl, that simply fail to make common logic work.

imma guess your forum avatar resembles some kind of pidgeon?... pidgeons and chess.. there was something about arguments..

• kartter
    Options
    Its Cocoda mount from the game :-)
  • nbreaking
    Options
    aphrodita said:

nbreaking said:

instead of posting this here, go and buy the gold!!
    im so jealous :P
    @aphrodita It was never my intention to make anyone jealous but since you said that...

Current gold prices in Tideswell. *Evil laugh* image

Mr. Justice
  • kartter
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Omg...So lucky.
    On dawnglory:
    http://imgur.com/IYLQnJo
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    kartter said:

Omg...So lucky.
    On dawnglory:
    http://imgur.com/IYLQnJo

Dunno what you are complaining bout. Etherblade: http://prntscr.com/b20gpp

Still too many people with coin and I personally been only buying gold on 1 account, intending to return to two this week.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k