Clarification needed

rikkert1234
rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
@surtr In the patch-notes it states the following:

ITEMS
*Accessories can now gain up to 4 sockets.
*Magma, Abyss, Sunflare, and Astral Stones can now be upgraded to Level 12 at Assistant Wang Tsai.
Yaksha and Battlement Stones can now be upgraded to Level 13 at Assistant Wang Tsai.
*Teleport Incense, Teleport Stones, Utility and Defense Charms, Nuema, Magic Stones, and Makeover Scrolls can now be placed in the Cupboad.

-------------------------------

This would mean these stones can be upgraded just like Diamond of Dragon/Diamond of Tiger can be upgraded.
However for a while it was not possible to upgrade these if they were already equipped onto your gear.

So my question is, if I currently have 2 battlement stones on my necklace, will I be able to upgrade those 2 battlement stones without having to buy new ones?

Comments

• lolzcatz
    lolzcatz Posts: 28 Arc User
    You should be able to using Flowing Crystals in addition to the extra shards needed, and a coin fee of course.
  • rikkert1234
    Ah, this is true, in the case of Battlement Stones itll prolly be cheaper to just buy new ones
  • lolzcatz
    lolzcatz Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Could go either way, but in general the shard upgrade costs are pretty reasonable relative the the cost of just resharding it. For the Spirit Shards it's cheaper to upgrade using flowing crystals than rebuying the shards from scratch.
  • rikkert1234
    I see Sylen editted the patch notes, claiming Battlement Stones cant be upgraded at all is straight up wrong tho :open_mouth:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/47278
    Unless he has some inside info that we dont have, which I doubt
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I see Sylen editted the patch notes, claiming Battlement Stones cant be upgraded at all is straight up wrong tho :open_mouth:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/47278
    Unless he has some inside info that we dont have, which I doubt
    I got that info from Domino, who confirmed it with surtr.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Ehh I'm betting this particular correction is going to prove to be false. The new stones are made at an NPC we already have and we know what has been added to that NPC on PWCN. I think it's likely lvl 5 / lvl 2 stones will be available.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    asterelle wrote: »
    Ehh I'm betting this particular correction is going to prove to be false. The new stones are made at an NPC we already have and we know what has been added to that NPC on PWCN. I think it's likely lvl 5 / lvl 2 stones will be available.
    Yeah, we'll have to wait until we can look to really see everything, and I'm certain we'll find lots of other things that don't really match up.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee

gems.png 139.2K
  • rikkert1234
    the bottem right pink thing is the +2 def lvl stone, which is an upgraded version from the Battlement Stone.